Best wishes for 2013

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By LauraTTCat42
  • 1 Post By vickyblueeyes
  • 1 Post By Shelz@_@

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 8th, 2013, 02:20 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
Welcome to 2013 Ladies of the TTC - Older Members board

A few quick mentions:

I am very sorry for my sudden, lengthy disappearance. Our laptop was dropped and damaged leaving me in a lurch without any internet access for quite a few weeks. I now also have my mom and my step-sister visiting me from the US until Sunday this week. As I have not seen my mom for 11 years and step-sister for over 15 years I ask your understanding until then for my minimal posts. I have no idea when I will see them again so I am trying to get in as much time with them as possible until they leave. This has included many early morning and many late nights, LOL - I need a vacation after they go back home!

December Top 50 Boards - I am so proud to announce that the TTC - Older Members board came in at #19 out of the Top 50 Boards for December Way to Go Ladies!!!!!!!

Big to the ladies that were blessed with their BFP's over the last couple of months. It just goes to show that there is hope and possibilities for all of us - no matter our age.

For the ladies not yet with their BFP's, I can only hope, pray and send the largest amounts of baby dust that you will all get to see your BFP dreams come true in 2013.

So here is to a healthy, prosperous, BFP loaded New Year!!

xox Laura

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
January 8th, 2013, 10:38 PM
Super Mommy
you spend that time with your mum and sister time is short in this world hun , enjoy

im praying that 2013 will be a great year on th ol girls boards for bfp , we are not quite past it yet lol .

good luck everyone for our bfp this year ,
LauraTTCat42 likes this.

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18