soy .is going same way as clomid for me

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By vickyblueeyes
  • 1 Post By vickyblueeyes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 19th, 2013, 10:37 PM
Super Mommy
how strange is this ,i took soy for the first mth this mth on day 2 for 5 days , i normally get a lh surge from day 11 to day 13 , this mth nothing im still waiting for the surge ,my periods are normally for 28 or 29 days , im on day 13 today

last time this happened i was on 100 mg of clomid where i didnt o till day 16 or 17 ,and went 32 days before period came .

looks like the soy is doing the same thing as the clomid , unless i have a dead mth which i cant ever recall having while ttc this past year ,

hear is to hoping to o soon ,and having nice healthy eggs ,
missy123 and LauraTTCat42 like this.

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
January 20th, 2013, 12:13 AM
Shelz@_@
how do you do soy. and how much do you use. I was gonna get some and take it without telling hubby cause he rufused to have me try clomid but this is getting old.is it safe .and any side affect will it make me O at a decent time?
January 20th, 2013, 09:16 AM
Super Mommy
We can all but try hun. My dh put my clomid down the loo..after 2 mths as I were not great on them.got very down and moody.and I o later. But other woman say it helps them o early and better eggs .
Soy does same thing as clomid. I have to say I'm down and moody tho on the soy.just like clomid. So may not take next mth .
Dh is unwell at my peak time just before o .and I'm down about it as I know it will mean not much baby dancing . When I wanted to up the amount of bd this one. At the min I'm thinking of cut of point for ttc. As I'm getting so down about it all !!!! . Maybe just having one of those days pro be ok tomorrow . We all get them .
Take soy like clomid for 5 days . When u on period from day 2 or 3 .also if u take 50 mg clomid u take 100 mg of soy . I think I took about 150 of soy

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4

Last edited by vickyblueeyes; January 20th, 2013 at 10:03 AM.
January 20th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Shelz@_@
sounds awful I think we will have a free month
January 21st, 2013, 12:01 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
Sorry about the downside of the soy, but hopefully it is taking longer to O because your body is going to release a nice strong healthy egg!

Stay strong

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
January 21st, 2013, 02:08 AM
Super Mommy
i had a rubbish day yesterday ,feeling ok today tho may be the smily face on the o test lol ,
i normally o early which i know isnt great for ttc, so im hoping the later o for me is a good sign and its a nice healthy egg,

if i get a bfp this one the soy would have been worth it, i may just of had a rough through days due to kids dh ill stress from x and weather ,its been snowing in uk ,so normal british thing , the uk comes to a stand still lol ,
LauraTTCat42 likes this.

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4