timed ttc not making plans any more !!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 20th, 2013, 10:13 AM
Super Mommy
I had it all planned out this mth. But irs gone a bit pear shaped. Iv not had a lh surge when I normaly do . So I'm waiting to o . I was gonna get lots of bd in on. Day before surge lh day and o day . But now I don't know where I am . On top of this dh is sick at this time. Some times the best laid plans full. Feeling defeated before I start this mth .

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
January 20th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am sorry that this is happening to you. I know exactly how you feel about thinking you are out before you even get started. I felt that way, too, when my nurse told me about the polyp on my cervix.

I am happy though that I O'd because at least now I know I am O'ing on my own and may not need to use Clomid!

I hope you get your surge soon and that you O and I also hope your dh gets to feeling better so you can get to bd!!
January 20th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Celine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hear you. I got a stomach bug and was throwing up all night dizzy on O-day and the day before. Needless to say we missed BD. There was nothing I could do abot it. I am still feeling kind of crappy. Fertile days are over for me.

I hope somebody had a good cycle.
January 20th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Super Mommy
I know how you feel with a sick partner. My SO seems to have been sick at least half of the cycles since we've started trying. Hope he feels better & you O soon!
January 20th, 2013, 09:36 PM
Super Mommy
thank you girls, it is funny we all startted out positive for this one and life has just got in the way , dh is still sick today ,and at last i have a positve o test .on day 14 late for me ,oh well will see how dh feels later .

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
January 21st, 2013, 12:06 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
Sorry bout dh being sick, I hope he feels better soon and you can get in your bd for O.

I know what you mean about plans falling out. Something has gone wrong nearly every cycle for us. DH not well, me not well, DH not in the mood, the family being at the house. We have only bd twice the past cycle!

I dunno, lately the intimate side of our life has gone down the tubes? Not sure what to think anymore or why there is no interest in bd, but def not going to get pg with limited bd.

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
January 21st, 2013, 02:21 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraTTCat42 View Post
Sorry bout dh being sick, I hope he feels better soon and you can get in your bd for O.

I know what you mean about plans falling out. Something has gone wrong nearly every cycle for us. DH not well, me not well, DH not in the mood, the family being at the house. We have only bd twice the past cycle!

I dunno, lately the intimate side of our life has gone down the tubes? Not sure what to think anymore or why there is no interest in bd, but def not going to get pg with limited bd.
thanks laura im sure dh will get there in the end ,the cold weather really plays his chest up and its cold atm ! the lack of air then makes him feel like poo ,headache sick legs hurt ,poor sod ! but yep if any one gets ill ,its around o time ,why is that ? iv had same as you any thing from iv been ill to toothache both of us colds ,sickness you name it . does drive me mad . kids the list goes on .

and yes i know what you mean about bd ing ,i think its the presure we are put under,sometimes we just need to jazz our sex lives up abit, it can get boring , maybe its time for play time lol , have a look around there is lots out there and see what you can do( a nice rub down with nice oils is always nice ) and surprise him and enjoy trouble is sex is for loving and enjoyment that specail person , but when you are both tcc it gets all about having a baby , and there is the difference .
LauraTTCat42 likes this.

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
January 21st, 2013, 12:22 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Quote:
Originally Posted by vickyblueeyes View Post
thank you girls, it is funny we all startted out positive for this one and life has just got in the way , dh is still sick today ,and at last i have a positve o test .on day 14 late for me ,oh well will see how dh feels later .
I went through that a couple of cycles back. The anxiety was almost more than I could take. Give DH some vitamin C and put on something sexy and tell him sick or not he's just going to have to take one for the team
vickyblueeyes likes this.
January 21st, 2013, 06:19 PM
Shelz@_@
i know you u feel there for awhile it was his back everytime. its played out.. I on this have the flu now.. plus af.. not a good combo.. i have no plans no opk no temp.. just gonna go with the flow.. and home for a nomal 30 to 36 cycle. did you know that the way u sleep changes you cycle..sleep at night in pure darkeness for a week. and then light supost to regulate you cycle.. so much going around about it
January 21st, 2013, 09:59 PM
Super Mommy
hopingforonemore= i nearlly half killed dh yesterday lol and we managed bd 2 times yay !!! he still not well but his not letting the side down ,

devermom = taking a break from all the tests and temps is def good for our souls i did this about 3 mths ago, def less stressful i hope you get your bfp hun .no i didnt know about the light and cycles ,may try that !!

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
January 22nd, 2013, 04:46 AM
Yay! Let's hope you catch the egg, we are close in our cycle. I'll be ovulation in about 2 to 3 days. I am already dreading the tww and I'm not even in it yet I hate it.
January 22nd, 2013, 06:00 AM
Super Mommy
Looks like my egg on its way .had a neg o test today .odd for me .I normally get 2 days of lh surge .and we not bd today yet but I will get dh at some point this evening .this one has been a odd mth with my body .and I know the feeling about the 2 week wait .looks like I'm going into it tomorrow grrrrrr
LauraTTCat42 likes this.

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
January 22nd, 2013, 02:41 PM
I'm glad you were able to get some BDing in. I just got my positive OPK so I'll be ovulation in 24-36 hours. I'm thinking closer to Thursday is when I should ovulate. I went to acupuncture today and told her my uterus was really sore. She said good everything working. I worry it's the endo coming back but I'll be optimist and say it's the acupuncture.
January 22nd, 2013, 10:29 PM
Super Mommy
we only db twice on the day of lh surge, nothing on day of o ,cause dh was tired ,so im not over happy with him tbh ,incase we missed the egg , but nothing i can do now about it, so will just have to wait it out for the nex t2 weeks and hope we did enough ,we have ended up db less then last mth ,so im not holding out much hope .

id say your tummy is the acupuncture hun ,try not to worry and stay positive if its hurting then ts wking in my head lol , good luck this mth

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
January 23rd, 2013, 12:01 AM
Shelz@_@
I just cant wait to start bd again lol.. I have no idea when O will be for me its use to be on cycle day 16 ..until this last year my cycle became all wacked out.. I have been enjoying the lemon jiuce for shure..
January 23rd, 2013, 04:48 AM
Sounds like you timed it perfect. It's best to BD 2-3 days before ovulation. So the sperms should have been there waiting on the egg
January 24th, 2013, 01:23 AM
Shelz@_@
rooting for you hun
January 24th, 2013, 05:02 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
Here's to hoping your bd timing was spot on hun. FX'd your TWW is quick and ends with a BFP!

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
January 27th, 2013, 10:12 PM
Super Mommy
well now 5dpo so only a few more days to go grrrrrrrrrr lol i do hate this time of the mth but i had a drop in temps yesterday and today a big spike looks like a inplantation dip but trying not to read to much in to it,just trying to stay hopeful .dont feel to stressed as of yet and nothing much to report on feel ok no signs of anything ,so who know lol
LauraTTCat42 likes this.

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4