How's Everyone Doing?

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Believingforonemore
  • 2 Post By HeatherJ
  • 1 Post By Believingforonemore
  • 1 Post By vickyblueeyes
  • 2 Post By Shelz@_@

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey! I was wondering how it's going for everyone? I am still waiting for af to show so that I can get an appointment made to have an u/s and get the polyp on my cervix removed. Af is supposed to be here on the 29th (unless she shows a day early like she has for the last 2 cycles). I am also waiting on the results from my hormone level check. I was so glad that the nurse was able to get my blood drawn on Thurs when I went!

Since I had my HSG on Jan 11th and I've heard that lots of women get pg within 3 months of having it, I am anxious to get the polyp removed so I can get busy working on my BFP!!!

This was my first month of temping and charting and I was very excited to see that I O'd on my own. I took Clomid for four months last year because I kept getting negative OPK's and I thought I wasn't O'ing on my own. But now I think it was because I was only testing with FMU and I wasn't testing later in the day I am hoping that by temping and charting I wil have a better idea of if/when I O and if I get to where I don't O on my own, I can use Clomid (or whatever) to help.

Is anyone in their 2WW? Does anyone have any promising symptoms? It is so exciting for me to see others' BFP's because it gives me HOPE that I can get one, too!!!

GL everyone Sending baby to all!!!!
January 27th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Pray, then pray some more
I'm in my 2ww but it's too early for any symptoms. I am only 4 dpo. I find I have symptoms every month so I wouldn't trust them at this point Good luck with getting your polyp removed! This will probably be the last time you'll be excited about AF coming I hope you get your BFP soon!
katydae88 likes this.
January 27th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was very excited after I had my HSG procedure because I was pretty much told by the dr who did it that there wasn't any blockage in my tubes. And then 5 days after my HSG fertility friend showed that I O'd on my own I was really hoping that this would be my month but then the very next day after I O'd, my nurse called and told me about the polyp and my heart just sank

I really really really want a baby before it is too late for us! I am going to be 42 in Aug and I really thought that I would be pregnant before now I am excited though to see all of the BFP's that JM members have gotten just in the few months that I have been on here. I am just glad that I found JM so I could be around other women who understand exactly what I am going through!!!! I love my DH but he just doesn't understand why I get so disappointed every month when af shows. I have got to the point to where I don't say much about ttc stuff to him, I just come on here and commiserate with all of you

I've got my fx'd for you hopingforonemore!!! I would love to see you get your BFP this cycle
January 27th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Super Mommy
I'm in the 2WW. Tons of "symptoms" though I know at 7 DPO it is way to early to have actual symptoms. I'm doing okay right now, I'm usually pretty optimistic at this point, my 2nd week I tend to be more bummed out as I get signs AF is on her way. We'll see how it goes, I'd love to have an October baby (or whenever baby it doesn't matter at this point, just sooner than later of course).
vickyblueeyes and katydae88 like this.
January 27th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Heads up Katy, you're ahead of the game You still have some time left before it's too late and 2 healthy fallopian tubes! FX for you too. I hope the surgery goes well!
katydae88 likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

January 27th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Super Mommy
hope af comes soon for you so you can get in and have that op hun, im doing ok ,5dpo nothing promising atm ,last mth i had everything sore boobs the lot ,and this mth nothing so far ,also my temps are different in this 2 week wait then last mth .im glad im temping its mt second mth ,good luck girls fingers x for all of us .
katydae88 likes this.

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
January 27th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Shelz@_@
Im still waiting to O just got off of af a couple of days ago
January 27th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by divermom View Post
Im still waiting to O just got off of af a couple of days ago
I hope you O soon I get soo impatient and wish that it would hurry up and happen... I am the same way with the dreaded 2WW It seems like time just drags by when you are waiting to O and waiting to get that BFP

GL and I have my fx'd for you that this is your cycle for a BFP
January 30th, 2013, 12:42 AM
Shelz@_@
thanks hun.. I wish O was this morning, lol.. long night. made homemade pasta ans sauce had wine then coffee and some choclate fell asleep at 11pm woke up cause I was thirsty at 1.30 am and hubby was bright eyed and so awake he winked at me lol and we dtd it was crazy awsome lol and we cuddle until 5 am fell asleep and woke up at 7 50 am to get my youngest off to school. and wne back to bed until 11 am lol. I hope it happens soon. I HOPE we all get our bfp.. faith right cause its about to crazy all up in here,,reminds me of a song . I like the way you work no diggity I got to bag it up.hey yo hey yo play on play on player lol that how I felt..last night.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search