We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
This is my first post here in a couple of years. I hope to be officially back in the game after our RE appt next month.
1. What is your age? 38 DH (44)
2. Do you have children already? 1 DS (8)
3. If so how long since your last pregnancy? 8 years
4. How long have you been TTC? Trying on and off for 7 years
5. Are you dealing with fertility issues also? And if so what are they? YES. Completely Annovulatory (no period in 4 years). PCOS. IR. Now Type 2 Diabetes.
Last check 4 years ago DH had great numbers but morphology was a little low.
Currently on 1500mg Met plus 5mg each Rampril and Crestor (for high BP and Cholesterol thanks to the diabetes)
Working on weightloss. Down 23 pounds from my highest (12 of that lost since joining WW in mid Jan). Have a looooong way to go still.
I have just gotten a referral to a new RE. Saw my last RE 4 years ago after doing a round of injectibles.
That's me in a nut shell. Crazy scared to start this journey again. Desperately want another baby yet terrified of trying again and it not happening.
I know exactly what you mean about being terrified. I am so scared I won't conceive it's ridiculous. But it won't happen for sure if we never try, so try we must. Sounds like you have a good plan on the weight loss. I love WW. It's the best program around. Lets hope your stay here is short.
. What is your age? 35 (DH 50)
2. Do you have children already? No
3. If so how long since your last pregnancy? n/a
4. How long have you been TTC? Trying since miscarriage end of November 2012
5. Are you dealing with fertility issues also? not that i know of but seeing a chinese herbalist for herbs and accupuncture.
Welcome bronnie to our group. How long have you been going to an acupuncturist? This next month will be my third month and so far I am not pregnant. We'll see. I'll probably do it a couple more months and then stop.