Symptoms???

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 28th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Pray, then pray some more
So I'm 5-6 dpo and I noticed this afternoon a very small amount of spotting so small in fact that I'm not sure about it. It was like a hairline and that's all I've had and shortly after that I noticed that I've been cramping on and off since then. I have never cramped this early so as you can imagine my mind is racing with the possibility. But EVERY month I've been ttc I have symptoms of some sort and I always start my period. Can I just say I HATE the TTW!

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

January 28th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Super Mommy
I'm at 8 DPO & I have tons of random symptoms. Sore chest, cramps, lower back ache. Alas I'm like you and every month I have symptoms and get a BFN. We'll see what happens this month. Good luck to you!
January 28th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Sucks doesn't it? I hope you have good news for us soon!

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

January 29th, 2013, 02:39 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
I can imagine how your mind must be racing! Spotting at that time of your cycle sounds so promising

Know what you mean about symptom spotting, it's so frustrating not knowing. I try to convince myself during the TWW that any "symptom" I'm having is normal TWW stuff otherwise my hopes go through the roof and the constant buying of HPT empties my wallet!!

Crossing all crossables that the spotting is a good sign for you

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
January 29th, 2013, 03:53 AM
Celine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That does sound promising that you are having spotting at the right time. Fingers crossed for you. For all of you.

I don't feel any symptoms. Usually I have nausea, heightened sense of smell and am moody and it ends in BFN. I don't even have cramps or backaches yet.

It's like this cycle is just completely different from all the others in that it's ordinary and nothing to report.

I am still drinking the lemon juice and I already froze more pineapple core for next month. Trying to stay ahead of the game, you know.
katydae88 likes this.
January 29th, 2013, 04:25 AM
Hmm maybe the lack of signs is a sign! I'm like you I try not to analyze every single symptom. PMS is too close to pregnancy symptoms.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

January 29th, 2013, 06:29 AM
Super Mommy
I agree, maybe the no symptoms is a symptom!

Also from what I've read about implantation symptoms (if you have any at all) there is generally only a small amount of blood & then cramping, so I think that is a fabulous sign as well!
January 29th, 2013, 07:42 AM
Super Mommy
I'm at 7dpo I think lol I'm trying to be a little move relaxed this mth.have no feeling either way . No signs of anything tbh. But I'm having a stressed mth with wk and iv court with my x soon so preparing for that ! If I get a bfn this mth. There is always next mth. Trouble with the 2 week wait . The deed has been done there nothing more we can do .its a waiting game. The spotting hun look on positive.good luck girls to one and all.

Sorry I'm not getting on much.bit mad for me atm.will try to catch up at some point . But thinking of you all and sending lots of blessings to you girls . And have my fingers x for you all . Xx
katydae88 likes this.

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
January 29th, 2013, 02:27 PM
We will see Heather, I'm trying not to read too much into it because every month I do I end up with a BPN. The cramping has pretty much stopped today so perhaps it was just a fluke.

Hey Vicky, I hope all goes well in court for you!
vickyblueeyes likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

January 30th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Today my uterus feels heavy. I don't know how to describe it in other words. And I do have backpain now. And I was moody/****** last night with DH. That seems like AF is on the way. But I did shovel snow yesterday that could explain the backpain.

I also got dizzy and my hand was shaking after the snow shoveling. That was strange. Like I had low bloodsugar. But I had eaten a good breakfast.

So those are my new symptoms. 3 more days for AF unless she is late like she has done many times just to mess with me.
January 30th, 2013, 04:41 PM
I think it's a good sign Celine! fx for you

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

January 30th, 2013, 09:32 PM
Super Mommy
9dpo period cramps started yestrday .grrrrrrrrr .boobs hurt and i were a b**** to eveyone last night ,not looking great for me this mth,maybe next mth be better

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
January 31st, 2013, 04:23 AM
Vicky cramps could be a sign of pregnancy! good luck!

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

January 31st, 2013, 04:58 AM
Vicky, I hope the cramps are not an indicator for AF. Game isn't over till the witch shows. I looked at your chart and it looks amazing. I am so impressed that your cycle is so predictable. Mine is all over the place. Diff O days, diff cycle length... really confusing.

I had an unusual temp spike this am (for me). I think I am a too hopeful and am setting myself up for disappointment.

Do any of you have a backup plan if there is a BFN? I want to go skiing if I am not pregos.
January 31st, 2013, 07:16 AM
Super Mommy
I feel out even though I have no real reason (except for the last 9 cycles of nothing). My temp. jumped from 97.9 to 98.6 from yesterday to today. My back aches off and on which could also be a sign of AF. So who knows?

If this cycle is not successful I'm going to go get sushi before I start my 3 day cleanse.
January 31st, 2013, 09:09 AM
Shelz@_@
good luck to you both... i dont get cramps she just shows up .. so I never know and the sore boobs always get those at 5 dpo.. so its sucks not knowing what is what.anymore
January 31st, 2013, 10:39 AM
Super Mommy
Its funny the pregnacy signs and pmt signs are the same that in the end only a test or the witch can tell. And I'm like you girls everything is a sign one min . And not the next. It gets like its just normal every mth now !! In the two week wait for hell I even check the toilet paper after having a wee. Praying the witch don't show. You would think it would get better the longer you ttc but it don't. My plains for next mth hmmm more bding lol . And may cut hits and herbs out .as been taking them for a while now. And see what happens .

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
February 1st, 2013, 04:36 AM
New symptom for me started yesterday is fuller BBs. At least I think they are. I was a little nauseous yesterday, am craving sour food and Chinese food.

I told DH he should start thinking about girl names and boy names. And he said "You are getting WAY ahead of yourself".

Have you guys thought of names yet?
February 1st, 2013, 06:29 AM
Super Mommy
We have both boy and girls names picked out, so I don't think it's too soon at all!
February 1st, 2013, 09:38 AM
Super Mommy
We the same have girl name and kind of a boy name.we keep changing our minds on the boys name the. Girls name so much easier for me , have loads we like !!!

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4

Topic Tools Search this Topic