OT: Is ttc making me crazy?! XP

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Believingforonemore
  • 1 Post By Shelz@_@

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I swear the last few months have been the worst for me in ttc It feels like we are trying to navigate upstream without a paddle! I found out a couple of weeks ago that I have a polyp on my cervix which is acting as an IUD and preventing me from getting pregnant. My dh also has low motility so I have a feeling that is going to slow us down on getting a bfp after I get my polyp removed. Af is/was due today but there is no sign of her I can't get my polyp removed until she shows and goes away.

Anyway....this past Friday I had a workshop and a Pre-II seminar (I am in college and working on an Early Childhood degree); I was gone from 7:00 am to 6:30 pm. I took some of my school work from my 2 Wed classes from their folder so I could use it for the workshop. I was *sure* that I had just taken the papers out and left them in my car. Well by the time I got home Friday evening I didn't feel like messing with them so I left them in the car and then I forgot all about them until this evening (because those classes are tomorrow!).

I looked all over for those papers for over 2 hours. I didn't see them in my car; I looked in there 6 or 7 times. I searched my backpack, the floor boards, under the seats, in my trunk (although I knew there was NO WAY they were there), and I tore my house apart looking for them (unfortunately with me going to school full time, my house is ahem not as clean as it should be Finally the last time I was looking through my car, I remembered that my husband had put the new tag decal on my license plate Sat and I looked in my glove box and he had placed the papers in there!

NOW comes the crazy part... I started bawling my eyes out over finding those papers. I feel like I am always on a roller coaster of emotions and it doesn't take much to set me off I cry over commercials, sad songs, my grades (when I don't get the ones I want! lol) and too many others to list. It has really been bad since Nov. I can't concentrate on my school work or anything for that matter; all I care about is getting a bfp! I soo want to have a baby with my dh

Am I going crazy? Do any of you cry over any and every thing? Or am I the only one?

I am still waiting to hear my results on my hormone testing. I really hope they come back normal. I also hope af hurries up and shows so hopefully I will quit being so emotional for a while

Thanks for letting me vent or rant or whatever. I love all of you girls for being here and giving me the support that my family won't and my dh can't. I'[ve got my fx'd that we all get our BFP's soon
January 29th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Katy I can relate. In fact I'm not sure I'm fit to be around during the tww. I want to hide in my closet with pregnancy tests until one of them turns positive. Sad but true. Every month I will say something and DH will be like maybe you're pregnant. And every month I am not pregnant. It takes me about 4 days after AF arrives for me to accept that I'm not pregnant and I have to go through yet another cycle. I wish I could change that about myself. I'm at the end of rope with it also. But I'm not quite ready to give it up just yet.

Have you considered acupuncture for your DH? It works well for low motility. It may take 2 to 3 months but you have nothing to lose I'll be praying that AF comes soon and you get past the surgery with flying colors.
katydae88 likes this.

January 30th, 2013, 12:46 AM
Shelz@_@
its ok its what were here for
katydae88 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search