Cycle Trends

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By vickyblueeyes
  • 1 Post By LauraTTCat42
  • 1 Post By Believingforonemore

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2013, 02:11 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
Have you noticed any "trends" lately in your cycles? Things that happen to your body, like physically or changes in your emotions, etc that seem to happen the same time every cycle.

Not every woman will get PMS signs, but most of us just know AF is around the corner because we get a headache 2 days before or cramps 3 days before....

Do you get things that happen just before and/or just after O (besides temping and OPK) that confirms for you that you O'd?

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
January 30th, 2013, 03:17 AM
Super Mommy
with me my boobs start hurting around o time ,and just before i come on i drop everything .also i forget things and do silly things like try and fill the kettle with milk instead of water lol ,
LauraTTCat42 and katydae88 like this.

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
January 30th, 2013, 03:31 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
LOL, I have put the milk in the cupboard instead of the fridge a few times

What I have noticed with me is that I get very tired, like passout, can't keep my eyes open, miserable tired - the night before my temp goes up for O. When I wake up the next morning i feel like I have enough energy to run a marathon and when I temp that morning it has gone up.

So frustrating because I am too tired to BD because of O, LOL
vickyblueeyes likes this.

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
January 30th, 2013, 04:26 AM
Pray, then pray some more
I usually have ewcm and I spot the day of ovulation. I also spot 3 to 4 days before AF shows up.
LauraTTCat42 likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

January 30th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Celine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't really have a good trend. Sometimes the cycle is perfect and other times it's totally random. I do have the regular indicators (CM, cervix and temp trends but the day of O varies, too).
January 31st, 2013, 02:46 PM
Shelz@_@
I usally get the ewcm and seriouly high drive but I also feel ok the word Im gonna use is not nice but I feel loose and a goose lol. and just swollen . I use to have O pain but its gone now maybe my cycst are all gone finally.
January 31st, 2013, 09:53 PM
Super Mommy
loose as a goose lol spot on with that one .our bodies change so much from 20s to 30s to 40s ,well its nearll time for af ,and im not droping things yet but my head is foggy cant remember things even simple words at times lol ,or is that just old age

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
February 1st, 2013, 01:36 AM
Shelz@_@
girl me either I keep putting the milk in the cuboard and the sugar in the fridge lol.. today I forgot to put the produce away and let it sit on the deep freezer all day with frozen bread. that I got because I was 2 lazy to make it from scratch ..no good

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search