Progesterone Level XP

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By Believingforonemore
  • 1 Post By vickyblueeyes
  • 1 Post By LauraTTCat42
  • 2 Post By Celine
  • 1 Post By katydae88
  • 1 Post By 2ligit2quit
  • 1 Post By vickyblueeyes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2013, 05:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well my nurse finally called me to tell me the results of my hormone level test. Apparently my progesterone is low so she told me to start taking my Clomid again because it will help. I am supposed to go in after I O again and have my hormone levels checked again and if my progesterone is still low then they will put me on a prescription for it to take after I O.

Af was due on Jan 29 and she still hasn't shown I wish she would hurry up because I need to have a sonohysterogram so the dr can check out the polyp on my cervix. I am hoping that he will be able to remove it at that time, too. If af hurries up and shows then I will be able to go next Friday and get it done!!! My DH's b-day is Feb 25 and it would be so awesome if I got a BFP for it
January 31st, 2013, 06:32 PM
Pray, then pray some more
My fx'ed for you Katy. This is one of the rare occasion I'll pray for AF to show up for you. I hope you can have it done Friday and it's a quick and easy procedure. Positive baby thoughts for next month
vickyblueeyes and katydae88 like this.
So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

My Ovulation Chart
January 31st, 2013, 09:49 PM
Super Mommy
im also hoping af shows for you so you can go in get it sorted then start onthe clomid .fingers x for you hun ,
katydae88 likes this.

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
January 31st, 2013, 10:47 PM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
There aren't many times I have routed for AF to show for the ladies here, but I hope she comes quickly so you can go on to get your BFP for your hubby's B-day

FX'd all goes well with the sono and they can remove the polyp at the same time
katydae88 likes this.

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
February 1st, 2013, 01:30 AM
2ligit2quit's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
me either best of luck hun hope it gets all figured out
February 1st, 2013, 04:29 AM
Celine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey katydae, you have a lot of medical stuff going on and it must be frustrating that you can't just ttc on your own.

I just want to tell you that I have been sort of in your shoes. I had to have surgery before I could get pregos and that after years of ttcing; they didn't know what was wrong till they finally figured out I had large fibroids in the uterus that prevented me from ever getting pregos. Once they found out what was wrong with me and fixed me up I did get pregos right away. I was not happy that I had to have surgery of course (why me? what's wrong with me?) but in the end it all worked out.

I really am confident that Drs can help. And even though it sucks that something is wrong. I am glad they identified what is wrong and they have a solution for you. Hang on. You just have to suffer through this waiting time and then you will get your BFP.

Know that you are not alone in the struggle of getting pregos. I have had many issues. And pregnancy does not come easy for me and other women.

vickyblueeyes and katydae88 like this.
February 1st, 2013, 06:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Af finally showed today!!! I called and got my appointment set up for Friday so fx'd that everything goes great
LauraTTCat42 likes this.
February 2nd, 2013, 12:11 AM
2ligit2quit's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
good luck hun
katydae88 likes this.
February 2nd, 2013, 04:07 AM
Super Mommy
Good luck hun iv everything x for you.and I'm hoping your op goes well .
katydae88 likes this.

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4