Cycle 10 Maybe Over Before It Started

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By HeatherJ
  • 1 Post By 2ligit2quit
  • 2 Post By vickyblueeyes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 6th, 2013, 06:28 AM
Super Mommy
So I was supposed to start my 3 Day Cleanse today, but I'm going to be holding off until next month (I started using Evening Primrose Oil instead). The reason I'm holding off is because I'm already pretty sure Cycle 10 will be a bust.

This weekend my SO fell and broke a bone in his arm. He might have to have surgery, but he'll most certainly need a cast. It's hard enough to try to convince him to DTD when he's in one piece, it's going to be like pulling teeth now that he's hurt.

I feel bad that he hurt him self, but he wasn't being careful which is what caused his accident so I'm kind of mad at him too. Maybe he'll surprise me and we'll get some BDing in next week, but I won't be shocked if we don't.
February 6th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Super Mommy
We all understand how you are feeling mad at him and sorry for him at same time . My dh was ill right on o time again !!! So we didn't get in to much bd which really p***** me of tbh. But stay positive your get your bfp in the end it just takes time is all .in the mean time relax a bit and stay healthy hun..

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
February 6th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Pray, then pray some more
hmm I feel you pain. This month I'll be gone to a conference during ovulation time. It's work related and I have no choice. I will have to be away from home for a few days. It's already giving me anxiety. I know exactly how you feel with you SO, my dh was sick during a couple of my cycles and I could have killed him even though I know he couldn't help it.
So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

My Ovulation Chart
February 6th, 2013, 11:42 PM
2ligit2quit's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im with you girls as well hubby and I have been fighting over stupid stuff and finally last night I just had enough and settled down so we could bd . not even shur it was time but had the cm was there. so we will see
February 7th, 2013, 08:32 AM
Super Mommy
I feel a little better today as I talked to him & told him he was going to have to "take one for the team". He knows I'm not too happy with him, so he agreed. We'll see how much BDing we actually get in with him being in a cast. Thank you for all your support! It really helps to have people who understand what you are going through!
LauraTTCat42 and 2ligit2quit like this.
February 8th, 2013, 12:33 AM
glad u feel better.. I hope things work in your favor...
February 8th, 2013, 04:04 AM
I'm glad you two are on the same page.
So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

My Ovulation Chart
February 8th, 2013, 08:06 AM
Super Mommy
It does help having you girls here .we all going through this together !

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
February 9th, 2013, 07:02 AM
I was woundering something.. I had a temp rise this morning and if it stays high O day was friday. we bd on tuesday night I worried we missed our chances is that enough time still to get pregnant or should I count myself out?
February 9th, 2013, 07:08 AM
Super Mommy
Yes hun those swimmers can stay alive up to 7 days I think

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
February 9th, 2013, 07:20 AM
I've read the best time to get pregnant is three days before you ovulate! Sounds perfect to me.

Rae

My Ovulation Chart
February 9th, 2013, 07:39 AM
man I hope so would be nice to finally have a normal cycle for a change.. praying its stays up so I dont have to watch my body anymore lol..thanks girls i feel better
vickyblueeyes likes this.
February 10th, 2013, 06:26 AM
well wishful thinking no O yet looks like my pattern is every other month so far now that I just looked out how its been..so will keep at it lol.. no temping or opk..still.this is hard. lol
February 10th, 2013, 06:34 AM
I know what you mean, bding can become a chore when you are ttc. I wish it didn't have to be that way.

Rae

My Ovulation Chart
February 10th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Super Mommy
Its not fair is it ttc shouldn't have to be this clinical or hard !! For any of us . When all we want is to have and love a new baby and welcome them into our families . Life is a b**** .but if will power and commitment are any thing to go by . We will get there girls !!! Stay strong our bfp are coming real soon . Good luck to us all .

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
February 11th, 2013, 12:39 PM
oh Im counting on it lol it will happen if not this month but next it willl evil laugh lol
February 14th, 2013, 06:38 AM
Super Mommy
So I knew we were probably out of luck this cycle & now I'm pretty sure that is confirmed. I mentioned BDing today, tomorrow & Saturday to my SO & he was like "Well Friday and Saturday for sure, but I'm not sure about today". I'm so annoyed with him right now. Mother Nature really doesn't take his schedule in to account in regards to TTC.

I really feel that he should be more accommodating in regards to BDing as the reason we had to wait so long to try is 80% his fault. Argh. At this point I almost feel like stopping all the extra stuff (charting, OPK's etc) as the real problem is just not BDing at the right time.

Sorry about the vent, I'm just really annoyed today.
February 14th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Regular
(((HUGS)))

Seems lately either DH has been gone for work when I need him home, or something happens and mentally either one of us is like "aw, no BD now..." We're facing some challenges right now---nothing life threatening, thank God--but my DH is genuinely one of those types of folks that when he's stressed---BDing is NOT going to happen. Period. Right now, the main issue is he's gone a LOT---I'd classify him as a geographic bachelor he's gone so much---and he comes home right smack in the middle of AF and leaves before my cycle is done or is just done...SIGH...

Don't be sorry about venting---many times when one of you ladies vent, it makes me feel (selfishly speaking)--"YAY!--I'm not the only one!"
February 15th, 2013, 12:14 AM
I just went throught that.. my husband finally got into a town postistion this november. kinda hard getting use to being home lol.. he was always come home right when af started and leave right before it was time were lucky to even catch it that is 1 of the reasons why it has taken us almost 3 years to get there because he was gone for 2 to 3 months at a time and home for 2 to 4 weeks but my cycles are so wack we missed it almost ever time... so glad it over.now if we can just get there before june it will be ok other wise were done trying for good 40 is my cut off.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search