my cycle is def pridictable

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By vickyblueeyes
  • 1 Post By LauraTTCat42
  • 1 Post By Believingforonemore

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2013, 01:04 AM
Super Mommy
Well I'm 15 days since I o .and temp drop this am and spotting has started so af will follow shortly.same last mth. So if I'm so bloody regular why can't I get pregnant .today is gonna be a poo day. Dh thinks its cause we try to hard and I obsess over it ! (so not helpfull ) he thinks if we stop trying it will just happen .god hate ttc .but least I got another shot at it in 14 days time lol may have to take a leaf out of divermom book lol and just go for it !!! Surely something got to give
2ligit2quit likes this.

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
February 7th, 2013, 02:04 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
Awww sorry Vicky one positive is that you can see trends in your cycle and they are being predictable which is good.

Men don't really understand emotionally what we go through with every failed cycle. I walk around miserable for days when AF starts and he thinks it's PMS, NOOO it's utter disappointment of another failed cycle!!

Big hugs hun

I keep thinking about trying the every other day BD, but not sure DH will keep up, LOL
vickyblueeyes likes this.

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
February 7th, 2013, 03:38 AM
Pray, then pray some more
I've been spotting for 5 days now. Surely she will show today. I knew I wasn't pregnant 5 days ago and I've had to wait on af since then. Makes me miserable.
vickyblueeyes likes this.
So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

My Ovulation Chart
February 7th, 2013, 08:35 AM
Super Mommy
I hear you! My cycle is really regular & it generally drives me bonkers wondering what's going on.

My SO doesn't understand the TTC pressure thing either. He thinks I'm crazy for doing all the stuff I'm doing.
February 7th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Super Mommy
I got to say it but men do not have a clue !! I think for me its knowing that time is running out ! That causes a lot of my stresses .if I was in my 20s would I be as stressed and ttc so hard prob not tbh. But hay another go at it next time its game on lol .when I start my af . No more spotting not nothing this is one odd one .I'm sure it were soy I took it mucked it up . I'm not taking a thing next few mths see how I get on . I'm sure iv over loaded on vits lol

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
February 8th, 2013, 12:28 AM
2ligit2quit's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im so sorry hun.. big hugs.. this really sucks ***.. I agree its the age that is creeping up and the fact that I have until june and its really over for me I could cry.. I have to suck it up and hope for the best .. we will get there

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search