Happy Almost March!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By HeatherJ
  • 1 Post By vickyblueeyes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Super Mommy
I, for one, am super happy February is almost done. I don't like this month generally, and this year's was especially not great.

I'm planning on testing tomorrow, just so I can get it out of the way. I'm 99.9 percent sure I'm going to have a BFN as all the signs (except for spotting) are already here.

My plan for next month is to keep up with the Evening Primrose Oil, do my juice cleanse (though I have to modify it a bit to take out the pineapple juice). I'm also quitting caffeine (yikes) so I'm sure I'll be just charming for a few days. Also I want to work on dropping the 5 pounds I've put on since starting TTC. I think if I lose those my attitude at least may improve a bit.

Hope everyone else is doing well and let's have some November and December babies around here!
LauraTTCat42 and jeragiz like this.
February 28th, 2013, 09:09 AM
jeragiz's Avatar Veteran
Your do great accomplishing those things I am sure just keep trudgeing on and hopefully your BFP is just around the bend
February 28th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Veteran
Good Luck on testing tomorrow! I so agree...Good Bye Feb! Good for you for making the dietary changes! Caffeine.....wow lol. Now that spring is around the corner I am sure it will do us all a world of good! yeah!! Sign me up for Nov/Dec babies!!
Irene Mom to 9 and ttcing #10
Married to my best friend 23 yrs!
5 Girls and 4 Boys

9 First Trimester Angels
Elija 17w Angel
Angel 17w Angel

DS 22(Mar12) DD 20(Jan3) DD 18(July6) DD 11(Oct18) DS 10(May18) DD 8(Jan9)
DS 7(Sept27) DS 5(Sept20) DD 2(June2)
TTCing #10 with unexplained infertility and 1 tube.

My Ovulation Chart
February 28th, 2013, 11:12 PM
Super Mommy
good luck testing iv got a bfn at 10po but stll early yet ,if not like you march will be a great mth . im dieting drinking only 1 to 2 coffees a day now and already feeling bettter ,so life has jut got to get better
LauraTTCat42 likes this.

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
March 1st, 2013, 12:10 AM
Shelz@_@
im so glad its over. Im gonna O soon I can feel it lol well hopefully. got my first bd in tonight and it was hubby who wanted to drop it like its hot..
March 1st, 2013, 03:02 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
Good luck when you test

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
March 1st, 2013, 07:20 AM
Super Mommy
So I tested this a.m. & was hoping for either a blaring BFN or BFP. Instead I got some weird almost line. I can't tell if it has any color or is just an indent. Stupid dollar store test.

I can see where the line is supposed to be (it's just the faintest of a shadow so I'm not posting it as I don't think you'd even be able to see it with my poor camera picture quality). Argh. I refuse to buy another test until I am actually late. Refuse.
March 1st, 2013, 09:56 AM
Super Mommy
Oooh heather iv been there with tests .and I hate it when that happens . I don't buy the cheap ones or blue dye ones any more because of the false positives . Gets all your hopes up then nothing !! Your left with a head f*** which stresses you out no end .but on the other hand I'm so hoping for you it was a early positive hun that happens too .where they are so faint you are not sure what you are seeing .

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
March 1st, 2013, 11:40 AM
Veteran
Heather I hate those tests! You have more self control then I LOL Good luck I hope you see your BFP!
Irene Mom to 9 and ttcing #10
Married to my best friend 23 yrs!
5 Girls and 4 Boys

9 First Trimester Angels
Elija 17w Angel
Angel 17w Angel

DS 22(Mar12) DD 20(Jan3) DD 18(July6) DD 11(Oct18) DS 10(May18) DD 8(Jan9)
DS 7(Sept27) DS 5(Sept20) DD 2(June2)
TTCing #10 with unexplained infertility and 1 tube.

My Ovulation Chart
March 1st, 2013, 04:47 PM
Shelz@_@
just wishing good luck girls.. still waiting to O lol
March 1st, 2013, 07:35 PM
Pray, then pray some more
I hate cheapies also. I still use them although I get false positives with them all the time. Glutton for punishment I reckon. I hope you get your BFP this month!

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

March 4th, 2013, 07:19 AM
Super Mommy
AF came today, so on to the next cycle I go. I'm never buying one of those tests again, darn thing almost drove me crazy!
March 4th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Super Mommy
Its so unfair heather when that happens .does your head in . I only buy first response now . I'm waiting for af should be in next 2 to 3 days . All tests have been neg . And the period pains getting worse so know I'm out the game . Roll on the next one I'm looking forward to it .I stopped all my vits herbs last one . May have been why it were a bit off . Also had mega stress. I'm hoping this time will be a better one . Good luck I'm a few days behind you .

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
March 5th, 2013, 03:06 PM
Shelz@_@
still waiting to O and now hubby has an absess tooth and was put on antibotics today cause I made him go in and he is getting a root cannel next web.. life suck *** lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search