Hello Ladies

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By LauraTTCat42

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2013, 04:11 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
Sadly, I have lost my will and desire to continue actively ttc. I ended up cancelling my RE appt for Monday (4th) and I won't be temping, tracking or using OPK's anymore.

My heart isn't in it anymore. I'm not stopping because we aren't getting pg, I can be pretty persistant at getting what I want. It's kind of difficult to explain why I have made this decision, but at the same time ok with the decision that has been made.

We won't be using any preventative measures. So if the greater powers that be "decide" to grace us with a baby, great. If not, then I can accept that too. I hope this doesn't come over as a negative statement. I would not want to negate anyone's ttc struggles.

Thus the point of this post. I would love for one of you lovely ladies to consider taking over as host to help and encourage the ladies here. If you want to know what hosting entails send me a message and i will assist you the best I can.

It has been lovely chatting with you all and wish you all the very very best. Will keep you in my T & P's that you are blessed with BFP's very soon. x

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
March 7th, 2013, 07:00 AM
Shelz@_@
wow hun Im really sorry to see you go. Im gonna be there in the next 2 months that when we have decided as well to stop TTC I wish you the best hun and prayer will be with you.
March 7th, 2013, 09:28 AM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Best of luck!

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart
March 7th, 2013, 09:57 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can tell you how much I relate. We stepped back during the summer and conceived the first month we weren't trying. Looking back on all the loss and heartache, I kind of wish we hadn't started back again.

I spoke to someone in the imaging office this passed Tuesday that told me and DH that TTCing drove her and her first husband to divorce. Testimony that it is one of the hardest, most emotional, most draining and challenging endeavors anyone can embark on.

I wish you all the peace and tranquility life has to offer.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
March 7th, 2013, 10:21 AM
Super Mommy
Laura I get where your coming from . Some times its just to hard with the stress of it all ! I think like that a lot lol . Trouble is life gets put on hold and we stop living for the moment ,I wish you well hun . Don't be a stranger my fb page is def not a ttc zone . Pure madness mostly lol . But keep in touch . X x

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
March 7th, 2013, 01:15 PM
Veteran
(((Hugs))) I can can understand where your coming from. I hope you get a surprise baby! Good luck!
Irene Mom to 9 and ttcing #10
Married to my best friend 23 yrs!
5 Girls and 4 Boys

9 First Trimester Angels
Elija 17w Angel
Angel 17w Angel

DS 22(Mar12) DD 20(Jan3) DD 18(July6) DD 11(Oct18) DS 10(May18) DD 8(Jan9)
DS 7(Sept27) DS 5(Sept20) DD 2(June2)
TTCing #10 with unexplained infertility and 1 tube.

My Ovulation Chart
March 8th, 2013, 05:14 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
Thanks Ladies. I'll try to pop in once in a while to see who has their BFP's

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
March 8th, 2013, 07:45 AM
Super Mommy
I totally understand how you feel. I do hope you'll stop in and "see" us and keep us updated on how you are doing!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search