CD 1. Now what?

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2013, 05:49 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
AF showed up yesterday. I'm sad almost like I'm MCing all over again. But It's good to know that my body is getting back to normal, and in exactly 28 days from when the loss occurred.

NOW WHAT? The OB said we could start TTC after one cycle. Does that mean now? Or after the next one? I don't want to TTC yet, I'm afraid if I get pregnant right away, I'll MC again. But I don't want to waste a cycle.

I'm conflicted. I just want my baby back.

Wife to Big Bull 39
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
March 23rd, 2013, 07:41 AM
Pray, then pray some more
I'm not what to tell you except I'm thinking about you. I wouldn't ttc again until you are ready emotionally. ((hugs))

My Ovulation Chart

So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

March 23rd, 2013, 03:52 PM
Shelz@_@
I agree just when your ready hun sending prayers your way
March 23rd, 2013, 11:30 PM
Super Mommy
oh hunnie no advice we can give here apart from do what feels right for you ,some say wait a few mths others say get back at it ,for me after my last loss i just went straight back to ttc ,it helped me carry on and took my mind of my loss ,it didnt stop me hurting but all the ttc and tests helped me put my energy into something els ,if you know what i mean .so do what you want to do and do what feels right for you hun , good luck what ever you decide will be righ for you . xx

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
March 25th, 2013, 06:25 AM
Super Mommy
Generally I think doctors want you to have at least one regular cycle before trying again after a loss (so this one you'd skip). You have to do what's right for you though, so if you want to hold off 1 or 2 do that and try not to worry about the time thing (easier said than done I know). Hugs to you whatever you decide to do.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search