Could my cycle actually be on track so soon? trigs

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Believingforonemore

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 29th, 2013, 07:37 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was pretty sure I got AF last friday, exactly 28 days after what we were told was the day the baby stopped growing. But it only lasted about 24 hours. Then spotting for a few days. I didn't even expect to O for a few months. My OB said not to expect a normal cycle for a few months at my age. At my age. It stings a little now.

So two days ago I used an OPK, CD 6. Stark white. Yesterday CD 7, Stark white, just like always. Today, CD 8 a faint line. Just. Like. Always. Could it be that my cycle is actually going back to normal already?

How many of you ladies have consistency in your cycle? I'm lucky I suppose, that I had been O'ing pretty much on the same day every cycle. For those of you who have had the sadness of a loss in your past, how long did it take for your cycles to go back to normal, if ever? Do you find that your cycles aren't consistent anymore?

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013

Last edited by lelila; March 29th, 2013 at 08:15 AM.
March 29th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Pray, then pray some more
I can't answer your question. Just know that I am thinking about you. I pray that your cycle is getting back to normal. ((hugs))
lelila likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

March 29th, 2013, 08:40 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for the nice thoughts. My OB says that as we get a little older, are cycles get longer. Are you experiencing longer or shorter cycles than when you were a younger woman? Or are they pretty much the same?

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
March 29th, 2013, 11:02 AM
jeragiz's Avatar Veteran
Except for the odd cycle that just past I hve always been right bout the same since cycles started. After my loss in oct my cycle was right on trac in nov,dec, an jan. So best of luck to you

My Ovulation Chart
March 29th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Mine have been about the same. I'm usually 28-29 days.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search