CD1

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lelila
  • 1 Post By Renee360

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 30th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Super Mommy
Sigh. I started spotting today, which means AF will be here right on schedule tomorrow. I'm kind of bummed as this was my last chance to have a baby with a due date in 2013. On to 2014 it looks like for me.
March 30th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Shelz@_@
im reallt sorry hun.. but just a shout for those using clear blue digi ovulation sticks they have a brand new kind it the advance ones just got them today cannot wait to try them tomorrow go to the web site clearblue easy you will see then its fricken cool. maybe a good sign for all of us..
March 30th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Pray, then pray some more
I should start spotting tomorrow as well. Then I'll have to wait five more days for AF which is usually agony. I'm sorry.

My Ovulation Chart

So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

April 1st, 2013, 06:57 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherJ View Post
Sigh. I started spotting today, which means AF will be here right on schedule tomorrow. I'm kind of bummed as this was my last chance to have a baby with a due date in 2013. On to 2014 it looks like for me.
Wow. That is unbelievably depressing. How much does that suck for all of us, to have to wait what seems like a whole year?

I'm sorry - I hope you get your BFP in the next cycle.

Too bad they don't have Fast Track lines in pregnancy. Get your ticket at 9AM and have your baby the next day at 2 PM! Hardly any waiting! AND get your picture with Snow White WHILE you wait!

Wife to Big Bull 39
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013

Last edited by lelila; April 1st, 2013 at 07:02 AM.
April 6th, 2013, 12:12 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Still waiting on AF she's late. FRER was negative again today. Still spotting. Still waiting. She is such a b*tch sometimes.

My Ovulation Chart

So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

April 6th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
There still might be a chance you get a Dec baby. If you ovulate around the 18th/19th your DD would be around 1/9. It's quite possible to have the baby 2 weeks early or two weeks late.

GL on this next cycle.

[/URL]Renee
April 7th, 2013, 01:26 AM
Shelz@_@
I dont want af to start ...ever lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search