Ha! So much for Oing. CD1

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Shelz@_@
  • 1 Post By Renee360
  • 1 Post By Shelz@_@
  • 1 Post By lelila

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 26th, 2013, 05:11 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well I must have Od somewhere in there. Every OPK from CD8 to CD19 was stark white. Today I started spotting. I'm pretty sure I'm on CD19 or CD1, or close to it.

I must have missed my O! After doing this for so many years, I feel like such an Amateur!

Wife to Big Bull 39
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
April 26th, 2013, 09:05 AM
Shelz@_@
Im sorry hun. I know what you mean, soemtime we spot during O I hope you didnt miss it.
April 26th, 2013, 10:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
I'm hoping you still have a shot. FX'd for you!

I feel pretty clueless TTC and I planned with each boy. Getting older seems so unfair at times.

[/URL]Renee
April 26th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Thanks ladies. But I tested this morning and OPK was still stark white. Ladies on the TTCAL said I had an anovulatory cycle. I don't know. 19 days seems pretty short, but I'm at a loss for anything else.

Wife to Big Bull 39

April 26th, 2013, 03:30 PM
Pray, then pray some more
That would be my guess as well. I hope the time flies while you are waiting to ovulate again.

My Ovulation Chart

So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

April 27th, 2013, 01:55 AM
Shelz@_@
well lelila Im right with you as well I just went to the bathroom and was spotting to my surpirse since I just got my crosshairs on ff. I had no warning what so ever I always get sore boobs before af this time I have nothing what so ever had a few cramps but nothing that would say she would be here this close.. this sucks ***. had an antiovualtion cycle as well it looks like
April 28th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Nothing makes sense anymore. I had spotting Friday. Nothing yesterday. Nothing today. I'm sure AF is on her way, but it would be nice for my cycles to be back to normal so I could start TTC again.

Wife to Big Bull 39

April 28th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Shelz@_@
mine 2 it was there and then nothing no hope for this cycle temp keeps dropping so she will be here when she wants ,, just hurry up so I can move on already. this really does suck I know.
April 28th, 2013, 04:10 PM
I don't know how anyone can temp. I haven't had three hours of sleep in a row in 5 months. I feel like I'm walking dead on my feet these days. Diver - is that chart real? 101 days? How do you do that without going crazy? I'd be out of my mind by now. Who am I fooling, I'm already out of my mind.

Wife to Big Bull 39

April 29th, 2013, 07:27 PM
Shelz@_@
Yes my chart is real I have never ever been like this . Mind boggling I can't temp anymore so far no more spotting so no ad no o no nothing this crazy
April 30th, 2013, 05:50 AM
So I had spotting on Friday. Like real spotting, meaning I actually saw a little red for a few hours. Saturday nothing. Sunday nothing. Monday there was a light brown spec on the TP in the morning and then last night a few brown specs mixed in with cm. This morning, more brown specs mixed in with CM.

Sunday I had my typical pre-AF headache that turned into a migraine. I know EXACTLY what this is. AF is taking her time. She's going to be REALLY late so that next month, she can show up while camping during Memorial Day weekend. Sneaky $*@&%!

Wife to Big Bull 39

April 30th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Sounds like AF to me. I hate her.

My Ovulation Chart

So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

April 30th, 2013, 09:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
I still haven't gotten AF and still getting BFN's. early on I felt like I could be pregnant but as I got closer to AF I felt nothing. I would just like her to start by tomorrow.

I've also gone back to reading books to pass the time. It beats dwelling on TTC.
lelila likes this.

[/URL]Renee
May 1st, 2013, 12:14 AM
Shelz@_@
the waiting suck no matter what is going on I hope for your safe it early and u get ur bfp
lelila likes this.
May 1st, 2013, 09:28 AM
Still no AF. Yesterday afternoon I had red spotting. Just once. No brown CM this morning or anything. No cramps, no headaches, yet. No sore boobs.

The miscarriage in Feb really threw a monkey wrench into everything. I don't know what to expect. I hate the spotting and brown flecks of yuck every few days. I wish I had a clear cut cycle so I knew what to plan for. I don't know what tampon to put in my purse or how many hours I can be away from the house.

So inconvenient.

Wife to Big Bull 39

May 2nd, 2013, 12:22 AM
Shelz@_@
no af for me either no more spotting at ff took my crosshairs away,. so still waiting again .
May 2nd, 2013, 06:06 AM
I told FF to take a hike. I know my body better than a computer program running on a scaled down version of an operating system designed by a bunch of college kids who came up with a program called "google" running on my cell phone.

That said, I still haven't gotten AF yet. I haven't even bothered with an HPT. Maybe I should, the minute I do, AF will come on like Niagara Falls.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 39

May 2nd, 2013, 09:10 AM
Shelz@_@
haha u are right..about ff.. that said u are so right about af showing as soon as we test never failes..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search