Divermom!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 3rd, 2013, 05:47 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So I'm cleaning out an old drawer in the bathroom to make room for the Bengay, Preparation H, Denture cream and compression socks - and I came across some expired HPTS (ah the young person's items) so I figured I used them so that AF would come.

So I POAS, did an AF dance and put in a good word for you.

Did it work?
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
May 3rd, 2013, 09:18 AM
Shelz@_@
haha that was so cute.. so far nothing darnit.. I need to do another dance some voodoo dodo lol or something.. use soem sage or who knows. I heard and have read drinking parsley tea with start af some use it even as a tampon personally nothing but but dh hoo haa is going in my vajaja lol..or double the vitamin c.
May 3rd, 2013, 09:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
I was just reading about Vitamin C and Parsley tea to get AF started. I was going to go buy some today but thankfully AF started for me.

If you try the parsley tea hopefully that works for you. You could also try using acupressure on your ankle?

[/URL]Renee
May 3rd, 2013, 09:35 AM
Shelz@_@
I have parsley and vitamin c Im gonna try the tea today. yes it will be gross but I cant stand no thaving my period anymore.. I need to get things moving.. I wish I knew how to use that on my anckle Im sorry af showed for you... hugs

Last edited by Shelz@_@; May 3rd, 2013 at 09:40 AM.
May 3rd, 2013, 09:51 AM
EWWWW. Parsley tea? I'd rather just put more on my steak!

Wife to Big Bull 40

May 3rd, 2013, 10:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm actually happy AF showed up. Going by my past, and I'm realizing now being older things change wih our bodies as we get older..BOO! I tend to get early positive HPT's when I'm pregnant. I knew that I wasn't and just wanted AF to show up. So the past few cycles I've had a 28, 27, and now 31 day cycle.

Parsley tea really doesn't sound too tastey but it may just be the thing to get your period started..FX'd. Maybe just large amounts of Vitamin C will do the trick?

Lieia how are you holding up? Maybe this will be the month your cycles go back to normal.

[/URL]Renee
May 3rd, 2013, 11:26 AM
No AF yet, but I have a headache today, so that's usually a sign. Hey, who am I kidding, I have a headache almost every day. My cycles are usually 23 days and I'm on 27 or 28, something like that. I don't really care, I just want to keep track of CD 1 so I know when to start BDing. I have fingers, I can count.

Wife to Big Bull 40

May 3rd, 2013, 02:05 PM
Pray, then pray some more
She will be here tomorrow for me.

My Ovulation Chart

So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

May 3rd, 2013, 04:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Totally agree, I just want to know when to BD. DH seems to be performing like a champ and I'm hoping he can keep it up. We can deal with his issues after We get pregnant. No pressure on him or anything.

We will all be pretty close in our cycles this time around. Hopefully the vitamin C and parsley tea will do the trick for Divermom.

I have the worse cramps so I popped a half Vicodin. I slept through picking my child up at the bus stop. I had to go down to his school and pick him up. Bad Mom moment!

[/URL]Renee
May 4th, 2013, 12:01 AM
Shelz@_@
we all have bad mom moments I hate taking a benidryl and then get called to the school cause you kid is sick.. and you feel bad cause u know your not supost to drive it make me so sleepy.. I hope things work out for all of us soon... af will know she better so we can move on.
May 4th, 2013, 08:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Did you try drinking the tea? If anything, your breath will be nice and fresh! See there's a bright side to it!

Did AF show up for everyone? I've got cramps from hell still, but I will deal with them. My youngest is 6th today. Where has the time gone?

[/URL]Renee
May 4th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Shelz@_@
i did drink the tea no fricken thank you lol. I will stick with the vitamin c .. and happy birthday to your youngest time does reallly fly
May 4th, 2013, 11:59 PM
Shelz@_@
I just wanted to add how my day was you know your body is messed up when u have a tripolar moment when u laugh cry and be pissed off at the same time lol. that was my day/
May 5th, 2013, 07:01 AM
UGH! No AF for me yet. HUGE temp tank this morning. I changed my temp time to 5:30 AM when DH's alarm goes off. I've been able to get most mornings except one for 7 days straight.

POAS didn't work, it usually makes AF come in a matter of hours but NOTHING. Migraine again this morning and I took my super high powered migraine med. Hoping AF gets here ASAP. I need to get on with my cycle.

AF VIBES to you all!!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40

May 5th, 2013, 07:11 AM
She came this morning for me.
lelila likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

May 5th, 2013, 07:44 AM
Shelz@_@
sorry af showed hun. that sucks.. as for me I had a huge temp rise again this morning, even thought temp was low yesteray I think maybe finally we Od sometime friday or saterday. we only bd tuesday and yesterday. tomorrow will see if it all falls together or were still waiting lol.. either way. praying

sending you af vibes..lelilia
May 5th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Divermom you give new meaning to the TWW. I really do hope you finally ovulated and you caught that eggie!

Leia- sending you some AF vibes! POAS one more time, maybe that will help?

Hopingforonemore- Sorry AF showed, but at least she didn't leave you hanging.

I have high hopes for all our coming cycles we get our BfP!

[/URL]Renee
May 5th, 2013, 12:29 PM
I hope this is it for you Divermom!

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

May 5th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Anyone have any game plans for this coming cycle?

I've added Pre-Seed. Maybe that will help the little swimmers get where they need to go? We are having a mini heat wave here 78 degrees and I can't handle it.

[/URL]Renee
May 6th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Shelz@_@
no plans lol. and yes thanks for the tww comment haha luv it

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search