hate my cycles maybe tmi

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 4th, 2013, 10:20 AM
jeragiz's Avatar Veteran
That's pretty much sums it up. I went from not having one for almost two months to a strange long one to one that just won't stop. It has been five years since anything like this has happened. I was having major issues with fibroids and bleeding all the time. Got in my accident five years ago july and it all went away and NOW that I want to haed core ttc its hard to even find time to BD I have days there's almost nothing then latter in eve its bam I'm here and heavy again clots and all. I was hopeing after the other night when we went out to eat and had to leave early from suddenly drenched in blood it was the last of it and the clots that needed to come out but no I can't be that lucky atm.

I'm sorry for the rant wasn't my intentions I've been away from here cause I dnt wanna think fully bout it all but its time to. Last time they had me on meds were talking bout cauterizing and if that didn't work removal. And that is not something I wanna think about when tryn to ttc. Nor do I want a near death experience like last time (my accident) to seems to make things normal again. ~sighs~ I'm just not sure what to do anymore tried gettn into the dr office a cple times for other issues as well and they frikn bird brains to put it nicely and I told them I was done with them they can't even set an appointment its friggn stupid. Well guess I'm done ranting feel free to look at my chart

Hope all you ladies having better days and tries.

My Ovulation Chart
May 4th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Wow that sounds pretty awful. I hope you can find a Dr. that can help you. I just thought my last couple of cycles were wacky. You win. ((hugs))

May 5th, 2013, 01:01 AM
Shelz@_@
no kidding sorry your body is being so crazy i hope u get it worked out
May 5th, 2013, 08:06 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had cycles like that after my son was born. My OB put me on this med that actually stops the bleeding and then put me on progesterone for 14 days. I basically made a cycle. I did that for 6 months. Finally my body evened out. I hope your OB can do something for you, it's awful going through that.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
May 5th, 2013, 09:25 AM
jeragiz's Avatar Veteran
Yeah its awful but I dnt wanna hear what they said last time of if it doesn't stop removal and not of the fibroids themselves but my uterous. I'm just gonna hang with it till finals are over. I took soy iso in begining and am wondering if that messed it up more this month though it all started last month with the crazy bleeding....thinking ill do some of the progesterone cream I have to see if it will stop it at least.....idk really but yeah finding a new dr right now is all I can do while a lot of things going on

Thanks ladies see you all soon I hope and god bless you all

My Ovulation Chart
May 5th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Wow that really sounds scary. I'm sorry you have to go through this. Hoping that you can find a Dr. That can help you with this. Keeping you in my T& P.

I realize now that no matter how heavy my periods have ever been, yours are south worse. Hugs!

[/URL]Renee
May 5th, 2013, 04:48 PM
jeragiz's Avatar Veteran
yeah im just gonna hope they don't do this fro months on end like last time was hmm I think just over a year of maybe two weeks and no cycle -shrugs- It is just causing me to start and lose a bit of hope but ill be ****** if imam give up completely yet

My Ovulation Chart
May 5th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Is it easy enough to switch Dr.'s? There's nothing worse then waiting on insurance and getting into a Dr. Office without having to wait a couple of months for an appointment.

[/URL]Renee

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search