We're trying the LIH Method of Conception

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 11th, 2013, 04:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
No more Sperm Meets Egg. No more Fertility diet. No more every other day. It's the LIH method of Conception.

The Leia Is Horny Method of Conception.

And if DH doesn't feel like it, there is the backup plan:

CULGWSW Method.

Cry Until Leia Gets What She Wants Method.

These methods are self explanatory and there is no purchase necessary. Feel free to use as needed.
New Baby Boy Born March 24. Our second miracle!
May 11th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Lol! This will definitely be your month!

Your husband has no idea what his weeks going to be like!

[/URL]Renee
May 11th, 2013, 08:24 AM
Pray, then pray some more
I'm with you. I haven't planned, looked, temped correctly or even really thought about when I'm going to have sex or when I'll ovulate this month. I honestly don't think it's going to happen for me. I started back on WW and started the 30 day squat challenge. I really need to lose about 10lbs.
lelila likes this.
So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold葉hough your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

My Ovulation Chart
May 11th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I just looked up the 30 day Squat Challenge. I'm going to do it!

[/URL]Renee
May 11th, 2013, 09:40 AM
2ligit2quit's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
what a perfect plan.
Im also starting the challange my girl is doing so why not huh..lets get this *** in shape. i want to bounce quarters off it lol..
lelila likes this.
He calms you.
May 11th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
OOOOHHHH, I like that 30 day squat thing. I think I'll start it too! When are we all starting?
May 11th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I've done 3 so far. I may have to make it a 60 day challenge. I was dying after the 3rd one. I am so out if shape! I'm going to do this challenge even if it kills me!

Break over! Went to the nursery and bout some plants and another tree/shrub so we are busy planting. It's way too hot and muggy out there. I am begging for some rain right about now.

[/URL]Renee
May 11th, 2013, 06:21 PM
I'm on day 9. I did 100 squats today. Wasn't too bad except my feet kept getting cramps in them. If you haven't started today's the day to start! I was sore as hell after the first day. I stayed sore for about 3 days now I'm fine
So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold葉hough your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

My Ovulation Chart
May 12th, 2013, 12:22 AM
Im starting mine on monday. WOOOHOO. as far as lelila goes just want to say take no prisoners and never surender I just email my husband a very very nice to put it mildly email.lol.. will see how this story plays out.. muuuahhhh
He calms you.
May 12th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Diver, we can be squat buddies. Starting tomorrow.
2ligit2quit likes this.
May 12th, 2013, 08:05 PM
Today was hard to do, not because I couldn't to them but because I didn't want to do them. I hope I make it to the end of the 30 days lol. I did 105 today.

Rae

My Ovulation Chart
May 13th, 2013, 05:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Did my 30 this morning. Not too bad, but I felt them later when I was cleaning out the baby chick brooder and carrying wood into the house (yes we are STILL heating the house with the wood stove, Spring where are you?).
May 13th, 2013, 07:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I've done the challenge everyday and I'm so sore.

We finally cooled off from our mini heat wave and I am soooo Happy!

[/URL]Renee
May 13th, 2013, 02:40 PM
I thought it was 50, I started out doing 50. I did 110 today. Vick the soreness will get better. Although after all these days of doing them, the tops of my legs were a little sore today still.

Rae

My Ovulation Chart
May 13th, 2013, 06:08 PM
yes we can start them together today. L I did 30 today all I could muster
He calms you.
May 13th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Those that stated today, the next couple of days will be a little rough. Work through it, do the best you can and then it will get better.

Rae

My Ovulation Chart
May 13th, 2013, 07:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am pushing myself to do these squats. I did mine in the shower while hot water soothed my cagey body. I'm sure I looked silly, but I'm ok with that.

I am gearing up to O soon. I have convinced myself that I will get pregnant this month. Especially after all the money I've spent on OPK's and pregnancy tests. I am assured that if 1 type of brand is faulty I have other brands as back up. . I'm totally thinking ahead!

Hope everyone is doing well

[/URL]Renee
May 13th, 2013, 07:56 PM
Eh I'll ovulate soon, I should probably start having sex, I'm just not in the mood really. I'm not sure I have the energy to pour into this anymore. I don't think this will be my month.

But good luck to you!

Rae

My Ovulation Chart
May 14th, 2013, 06:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I think my Oing days are over.
May 14th, 2013, 08:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
After this month I'm not going to try so hard TTC. If it happens by September, Fantastic, but if it doesn't then I'll be happy with the 2 I have and be content knowing I tried.

I pray for both of you that you each get what you want.

[/URL]Renee

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search