Roll Call!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree63Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 24th, 2013, 08:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
My hair was 1/2 inch from my butt and it is now a little past my shoulder but shorter towards the front. I just have to remind myself it's just hair and it grows back.

Hoping I am so excited about these HPT's. I say that about all the ones I've ordered so far, but these ones are cool. You know, my favorite HPT is going to be the one that gives me a blaring BFP! I now have way more then I could ever use. By September I'll be sending all you Ladies TTC care packages.

[/URL]Renee
June 25th, 2013, 05:24 AM
Pray, then pray some more
lol, I have the same problem. I like to try new ones that I've never tried before. I don't know I think it helps to keep me going.

June 25th, 2013, 10:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am feeling absolutely nothing. No pulling/tugging sensation, heartburn, sore boobs, tiredness, no mood swings. Absolutely Nothing! Because I'm 6/7 DPO I decided to use some of my tests, 4 of them. 3 of them are definite BFN's, the Acon EZ dip was faint as can be, and the Osom is showing a visible faint line. I'm still waiting on 3/4 other new HPT's to come in the mail. 2 of them should be here today.

Anyhow, I'm not ready to get my hopes up yet. I also hope I'm not going to keep getting BFP's but end up having my period come every month. You know?

I'll take a picture of my tests.

[/URL]Renee
June 25th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ok the Osom is the only one that you might be able to see a faint line.

image-7.jpg Photo by Novick06 | Photobucket

[/URL]Renee
June 25th, 2013, 03:43 PM
We need a better picture of the osom. I can't tell anything from that picture. Isolate just that one and repost. FXed!!!

June 26th, 2013, 01:07 AM
Shelz@_@
thought I saw a line as welll
June 26th, 2013, 07:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I woke up half asleep when I woke up this morning, so I didn't remember to pee in a cup. Blah! I completely blame my DH because he woke me from my sleep yelling about the dog. She apparently was never put in her crate and she destroyed one of the boys stuffed toys. He's so melodramatic!
*Jen* and vickyblueeyes like this.

[/URL]Renee
June 26th, 2013, 08:18 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Still Camping in the woods, Who knew they had Wi FI up here!!! Well I had spotting Sunday night, I thought, well AF is here. Then the same brown yuck Mon morning then nothing the rest of the day. Brown yuck Tuesday morning then nothing the rest of the day. This morning I have the cramps and sore boobs so I'm relaxing in our camper having my tea waiting for AF so I can get on with some fishing.

Renee, are you sporting a possible BFP?

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
June 26th, 2013, 02:57 PM
Eleanor-Abigail's Avatar Keep Calm and Baby Dance
On the Osom I *think* I see a faint line, but on the stick w/ the green "HcG" label I do see a line, + what looks like a test line, very clearly. Is that a BFP?
June 27th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Where are the updated pregnancy tests!???

June 29th, 2013, 02:32 AM
Shelz@_@
no kiddiing we need updates. I dont have any boobs are still sore my doc still has not gotten back to me and Im waiting to see if af shows up in july..
June 29th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Diver I hope this is it for you! AF is on her way for me. I have an appointment with my Dr. July 2nd I'm anxious to see what he has to say about all the spotting.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

July 1st, 2013, 09:02 PM
Shelz@_@
small update MRI is back he has a torn miniscus. torn cartalidge. so he goes in for surgery tomorrow cause it cant wait. he is off work for 2 weeks and its gonna be at least 8 week before he is truly heeled. so baby making is off the table do to how much its gonna cost. 7, 000 out pocket is what we have to pay. we wont be able to afford another child until this bill is payed... this really sucks.
July 1st, 2013, 09:28 PM
Diver, that does suck I hope that somehow it magically works out and you're back on track with baby making sooner than imagined.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

July 2nd, 2013, 02:32 AM
Shelz@_@
me 2 I hope it comes as a nice surprise. but Im not gonna ask for anything for now..see how it goes.
July 2nd, 2013, 07:42 PM
What?!? 7gs out of pocket? Totally sucks! Get pregnant anyway. Kids don't cost anything until you deliver.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40

July 3rd, 2013, 11:27 PM
Shelz@_@
lol I still plan on trying just when he is better sneek sneek lol
July 4th, 2013, 06:31 AM
DH wants to continue trying. CD 7 or 8 I think, I have to count. He actually dragged out and cleaned my BBT and told me to get OPKs when I went grocery shopping the other day, he said "Get a few different kinds so we know if one kind is junk". WOW I was so surprised. We BDd last two nights, I told him I wasn't Oing and he said "Hey, you never know. Maybe we'll win anyway" So sweet.

I picked up a bunch of CB OPKs and of course they're stark white. Just like last month. After my last loss, I haven't a clue when I O. I used to be a consistent CD11 O'er but now, who knows. I guess I should call the OB after this cycle.

On a side note, my chickens are all Oing everyday and getting fertilized eggs. With 4 roosters at it like mad, it's hard to avoid. Now why can't I O everyday?

Wife to Big Bull 40

July 4th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Leia I hope it gets straightened out soon!

July 5th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well once again AF is back. Blah!! I spoke to the nurse and she said to go ahead with the Clomid on CD3-7.

Summer has been way too busy for my liking. Too many play dates and running around. The bickering between my children is awful. I literally have to send them to different rooms 5 minutes after waking up in the morning. Tuesday they start Summer Science camp. Hallelujah!!!

[/URL]Renee

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search