Roll Call!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree63Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 5th, 2013, 08:00 PM
Pray, then pray some more
sorry about AF, I hope the clomid does the trick for you!!

My Ovulation Chart

So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

July 5th, 2013, 11:28 PM
Shelz@_@
well started spotting tonight and I just wanted to say I havent been more excited to have AF in a timely fashion.. just excited. maybe thing are gonna work out after all
vickyblueeyes likes this.
July 6th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Divermom that's exciting as all get out!!!!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

July 6th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Hooray for the spotting! Hopefully AF starts full force for you!

I am fully medicated from my cramps. This AF is so freaking heavy..BLAH! I shouldn't complain, at least she visits monthly. I've also decided no testing with anything less than 25 mIu HPT's. I'd rather not know until it's an absolute positive.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
July 6th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Shelz@_@
i hate cramps she will be here full force tomorrow.. finally I have a shot for a bean again
July 7th, 2013, 09:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Diver I have every digit crossed that you ovulate this month and you get that BFF after your TWW!

Tonight I started taking Clomid so will see if I have any S/E's in the next few days. Heck I'm willing to deal with the worse of it if it means I get pregnant.

[/URL]Renee
July 8th, 2013, 09:49 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Diver! Are you actually REGULAR? WOO HOO!!!!! Renee, are you medicated now? Tell us how it goes. I'm considering it next cycle.

Wife to Big Bull 39
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
July 8th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yes, I just took my 1st pill yesterday. So far not one S/E from the one, but we'll see how I am in a few days.

The dreadful part of the day, having to make dinner. Right about this time every evening I get so tired. Must get my butt moving on down to the kitchen. UGH!

[/URL]Renee
July 9th, 2013, 09:10 AM
Eleanor-Abigail's Avatar Keep Calm and Baby Dance
Renee, what is S/E?

2, 4, 6, 8...c'mon body, ovulate!

Nov '12
July 9th, 2013, 09:58 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
S/E = side effect.

Wife to Big Bull 39
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
July 9th, 2013, 12:47 PM
Shelz@_@
yes it looks that way she came full force yesterday I must be doing something right. woo hoo. finally 2 months in a row now hubby needs to hurry and get better so we can do it lol.
July 9th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How is his recovery going? Hopefully he's well enough to BD when you're in your fertile window. If not, jump on and take him for a ride.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
July 10th, 2013, 10:56 PM
Shelz@_@
it is very slow he is in alot of pain still and its still swollen.. no bd anytime soon.
July 11th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What is the recovery time on his knee? For now make sure he takes it easy. And doesn't do anything to hurt it.

Today I finally got the Stanbio Qupid HPT tests that I ordered almost 3 weeks ago. Talk about slow processing and shipping. Still sticking to not testing with anything less than 25 mIu.
I also want to add, I love having time to myself while my Boys are at their summer science academy.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
July 13th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Shelz@_@
yes is was his knee 8 weeks recovry time.. but we got to finally bd last night I did all the work lol.. better than nothing AF was only 3 days. really short. my boobs are still tender but managable..so here is to hoping for another regular cycle next month. gonna only bd when I feel its time...AND hooray for summer camp so glad u have time off.. lucky u lol
July 14th, 2013, 11:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Diver yay for getting some BDing! Hope your DH's recovery is going well and he's resting his knee as much as he can.

Today I'm on CD 10 and I've been doing OPK's since CD 8. There's lines there but not not close to positive. With my cycles averaging 30/31 days I'm suppose to ovulate the 21st but I doubt I'll have to wait that long. I'm thinking Wed or Thursday of this week. I am way to stressed out thinking about TTC. I seriously hate the time before I ovulate and can't wait for it to be over. I'd rather be in the TWW instead of waiting to O and making sure we BD at the right times.

Seriously how do you Ladies continue TTC each month? I'm only on my 5th cycle and ready to throw in the towel. I won't but just feeling so frustrated and like the biggest heel for whining about it since it's only been 5 cycles-Sorry!

[/URL]Renee
July 15th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Shelz@_@
I lost count lol we have been at it for 3 years now. we got a bd session in last night. its not easy anymore but I think this is what we needed things will work out I just know it
July 15th, 2013, 02:48 PM
It does get old but what choice do we have?

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

July 15th, 2013, 10:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
The more I want to throw in the towel, the more I know I will keep trying even if it's past September. There is no way I can stop when all I want is to experience having another baby. Maybe knowing that I won't give up come September, will help me be a little more relaxed?

[/URL]Renee
July 16th, 2013, 06:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yay!! My OvaCue put my fertility Highest Peak on Friday. I'll ovulate no later than Monday. Now I just have to work on a game plan on BDing. I don't want want to over do it or under do it.

Hopefully my monitor really does know my body. I don't want to have to get too aggressive going to the Dr.'s. Although I will if it gets me closer to having a baby.

[/URL]Renee

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search