Roll Call!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree63Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 16th, 2013, 07:21 PM
Pray, then pray some more
How about every other day then? That should cover it. I love ovulation sex. I have a hard time with the every other day. We're usually an every day during fertile times kinda sex people lol. Any other time I can take sex or leave it. I broke down and had sex last night. Who can resist having sex when you're all hot and bothered? lol I seriously doubt I will get pregnant one week after surgery.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

July 16th, 2013, 09:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Hoping famous last words! You are sure to get pregnant now. I would think you'd be fine if you did get pregnant.

Sex tonight was a total bust. I don't think missing tonight will make a big difference but just knowing I'm entering my fertile window I hate missing an opportunity. DH is going to have a hell week so who knows how much energy he is going to have. Like I always say, I'm more stressed during the time before ovulation. I deal better in the TWW and it's such a relief once I enter it.

[/URL]Renee
July 17th, 2013, 04:35 AM
Oh Renee how I wish it were that easy. I guess I'm not seeing the light at the end of my tunnel. I do know what you mean about stress during ovulation. Even when we bd enough I still stress about having the right kind of cm for the swimmers. Did my dh get them too hot ect. It's a nightmare lol.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

July 17th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am fixing dinner early tonight and I'm picking up a movie for the boys. As long as they are engrossed into it, DH and I can get a quick BDing session in. During my fertile times, all I want is a very quick quickie. I know that sounds terrible, but we have the rest if the month to work on having marathon sessions. ~

Today they are working on our power grid so I am stuck without any power for the next 5 hours. I guess it's not all bad considering I get a pass on having to clean. Unless of course I want to clean baseboards and I'm thinking Not!

[/URL]Renee
July 17th, 2013, 02:35 PM
I'll pass on the baseboards too. Looks like I might be ovulating today. I don't know if I'll bd tonight or not. It depends on how I feel really. I probably should hold off like the Dr suggested and ttc next month.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

July 17th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I think you deserve a little loving. If it happens then it was meant to be.

I read all day and said screw it to the baseboards!

[/URL]Renee
July 18th, 2013, 06:45 AM
Sounds like my kind of day. I pay the kids to clean baseboards. lol I did end up bding. My temps are still not up this morning so either I did ovulate within the last few hours or I'll be ovulating here in the next few hours. My opk yesterday was darker than the test line, that usually means within 12 hours for me. Or my body geared up to ovulate and isn't. As long as I get my period in a timely manner I don't really care.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

July 18th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yay for BDing! I feel like that too, if I'm not pregnant I want AF to show without delay.

Hope you catch that egg even though you're not suppose to TTC this month. It's too hard to give up knowing you're so close to ovulating.

We'll be in the TWW together.

[/URL]Renee
July 18th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Shelz@_@
we had a flop as well we did bd but I got nothing out of it as far as plesure wise lol.. so yah for sperm sucks for no big O. to much stress
July 18th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Diver, I hope your DH gets a reprieve from the pain soon. Just keep on doing what you're doing with those regular cycles.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

July 18th, 2013, 10:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hoping maybe you'll get a great trade off of no pleasure to getting your BFP? I've got every digit crossed that this is your month.

Diver where are you at in your cycle?

[/URL]Renee
July 19th, 2013, 07:19 AM
You know at times I find that my desire to have this baby is waning. I wonder if that's self preservation because it's becoming so difficult to achieve or a sign that it's not going to happen.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

July 19th, 2013, 07:53 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think it's a sign that you're tired and frustrated. I think we've all hit that point, several times, in the past few years.

I think at our age, we have to accept that it may not happen, be grateful if it does, and be thankful for the children we have, if any. Live our lives without anger or regret and to the fullest.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
July 19th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I agree with everything you said Leia. You said t so well.

Hoping HUGS!!

[/URL]Renee

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search