my boring update.

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree18Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 8th, 2013, 12:11 AM
Shelz@_@
ok ladies as you all know af came but with revenge. I have been bleeding notstop for 4 days now there was no spotting it just showed. I have had to buy tons of grapejuice just for the iron alone cause Im so week I cant get up and walk around without TMI gushing. i had to run out last night and buy super duper hevy flow pads cause the ones I had arnt holding anything leeking thought everything. not having a period for 4 months really put the hurt on me. I dont remember ever bleeding like this unless I just gave birth. but this is my plan gonna take a break for bit and chill go on 4 wheeling trips and hunting trips and what not so I wont be around much I closed my FF acount and everything fertilty related so I can chill and let life guide me now that my husband said we can keep trying and it takes however long it takes there is no more pressure to hurry up. I will probaly only give it 1 more year max then really just be done. but no stress. hubby made me pinky swear that I would just have fun have lots of sex and not focus on trying anymore with sticks and scopes and apps and what not. I will respect his wishes. but I will keep in touch with you ladies.. your like family now.. so if your dont here from me Im out and about in alaska somehwere enjoying life and taking care of me...
katydae88 likes this.

Last edited by Shelz@_@; June 8th, 2013 at 12:13 AM. Reason: stupid typo's
June 8th, 2013, 04:51 AM
Super Mommy
that sounds a good way to go ,its gonna be hard tho no temps or pee sticks lol !! but your be fine ,ttc on us girls kills us bit by bit ,and I know with faith your get there in the end ,post more pics on fb hun ,loving that snow !! and chill relax and enjoy yourself , you know where I am if you need me spk soon , xx

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
June 8th, 2013, 05:45 AM
~ ttc island baby #3 ~
I'm sorry to see you go, even just for a little bit anyway, since I just got here and haven't even gotten the chance to get to know you, but having said that, I completely understand your reasons. It's such a difficult choice to make, but overall it will probably be a lot more fun and relaxing way to ttc! So, I do wish you all the best!!! A lot of times when people take out all the stress of ttc, it just happens naturally, so I hope that is the case for you
Shelz@_@ likes this.
June 8th, 2013, 03:13 PM
Shelz@_@
thanks hun im not leaving for good just chillin for a bit I will be on and off..checking in on my girls and u as welll lol. good luck hun we all need our bfp.
islandbaby likes this.
June 8th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Pray, then pray some more
I'm glad you got the go ahead on continuing to ttc! I'll miss you around here but maybe it's a much needed break. I just know it'll happen for you!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

June 9th, 2013, 12:49 AM
Shelz@_@
thank hoping I know it will happen sooner or later.. and vickie yes I know where to find you I will post lots of pics up on FB of my summer..just glad we have one lol
June 9th, 2013, 04:15 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You are a wonderful woman Diver, and I wish you all the luck in the world. I hope you get your BFP soon. Kup!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
June 9th, 2013, 04:38 AM
Shelz@_@
thank you lelila I think ur pretty dandy and well. thanks for all the suport and laughs. I hope and pray we all get our bfp soon.cheers to all us still trying .wishing the best for all who just got there bean.
June 10th, 2013, 12:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Well, AF finally showed up. Sorry that you didn't get your BFP, BUT it's about darn time she showed her ugly face!!

I wish you nothing but the best as you enjoy your summer! I'm happy that you are still TTC. 40 is just another number. 40 is just a number!

[/URL]Renee
June 10th, 2013, 09:37 PM
Shelz@_@
oh hunnie that breaks my heart. for you.. im so sorry
June 11th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks Diver. I never completely believed I was pregnant since I tested so early and received my +HPT.

I am really happy that you're still going to be able to keep trying and you're getting a chance to reconnect with your DH.

Did your BIL ever move out or is he there? I know I wouldn't be able to handle that situation as well as you have.

If you ever decide you want my extra OvaCue, let me know.

I'll miss you while you're enjoying your Fabulous summer in Alaska! Hugs
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
June 11th, 2013, 07:29 PM
Shelz@_@
lets see no brother in law is still living with us until he closes on his house wich he finally got but that is another 45 days from now.. ohhh **** lol..
so far all my time I have tried to spend with hubby my BIL has been coming along on al our 4 wheeling trips and drives. its driving me mad. I think alot of the reason why my body was so off was due to stress alone. he never paid for a fricken thing ever . once in awhile he gave us 60 buck for food. and just yesterday he put 10 dollars on the counter went and washed his clothes else where and dryed them at the house. sorry but after 6 fricken months u now decided to use a landry mat and give us 10 bucks for the dryer what kind of **** is that anyways, Im so over it.. we havent had sex is 3 weeks..and it would of been a great night for it . but its shot.. sorry to vent but lord help me if I dont choke him first..the he goes out buys some food ans say I hate taking food out of your kids mouth but he eat dinner and lunch at the house.. *** is that all about.. omg. ok I will stop but you all can feel how stressful this is.
June 12th, 2013, 04:25 AM
Pray, then pray some more
Diver, you're a saint. I can't even imagine.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

June 13th, 2013, 12:18 AM
Shelz@_@
with lazer beams and knives shooting out of my eyes lol
June 14th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
May those 45 days go by as quickly as possible. We'd hate to see you knocked up and locked up! He really had worn out his welcome. The fact that he is with you when he should realize he's a 3rd wheel! Please kick your DH in the shins for not saying something to him.

Hope you are enjoying the weather in Alaska. Our weather has been pretty nice. We've had sunshine and rain. The rain I appreciate to cool things down and the free watering of our yard.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
June 15th, 2013, 01:56 AM
Shelz@_@
ya I dont feel like becoming some one play toy lol.. things are gonna get better.. I can feel a change..
June 15th, 2013, 02:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It can only go up for you!

You'll have to get a count down ticker for the days left of your BIL moving out.

[/URL]Renee
June 16th, 2013, 12:45 AM
Shelz@_@
haha I found one. looks like its gonna be july 4th I hope so 2 more weeks

Last edited by Shelz@_@; June 16th, 2013 at 12:57 AM.
June 16th, 2013, 06:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Let freedom ring on 4th of July!

When he moves into his new place, be sure to start doin your laundry over there. Drop by on him unannounced and maybe it will be at a time he is having female companionship. Go that extra mile of being annoying.

[/URL]Renee
June 16th, 2013, 08:46 PM
Shelz@_@
girl dont get me started lol he has a woman coming up when he moves in lol. and asked me to take care of her while he is at work hell no lol. then he asked that everytime I cook my chicken noodle soup call him so he can come over or bring him some.. .. uhhh nooo. we need our space.lol good lord does it ever end

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search