im now ttc with meds

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By vickyblueeyes
  • 1 Post By Believingforonemore
  • 1 Post By Renee360
  • 1 Post By Eleanor-Abigail
  • 1 Post By vickyblueeyes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 24th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Super Mommy
well I went back to my doctor this evening ,iv told him that ivf atm is out of the question because of costs,But I cant sit and keep hoping mth after mth with out trying something ,so from next mth I will be on clomid then mid mth in docs office for internal scan to see how my eggs are and I will be having a trigger injection to make me ovulate. then we can time bd spot on that's if all goes well. ,will do this for 6 mths ,I was really worried about costs while we saving for ivf but its not to bad ,we can manage it ,wish I had done this last year.I know there is no magic pill as such for getting pregnant but this may help ,better then doing nothing ,I know there is a problem as iv had bfn for 2 yrs ,so I feel like we are now be pro active .its a start !!

ps .as you know iv a blocked right tube ,my doctor said as my left tube ok. that eggs from my right side will just go to the left tube that it makes no difference ,oh and I was warned of twins lol ,which I thought was out of the question as only one tube but its no ,so to night im happy first time iv smiled from ear to ear in weeks ,how sad is that lol ,
Renee360 and Shelz@_@ like this.

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
June 24th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Shelz@_@
wow hun Im so proud of you and scared for you at the same time this has got to be so hard on you and your body.. so I take it of one of your tubes is blockes it will ovulate from the other.wow. I will send lots of good vibes your way
June 24th, 2013, 04:41 PM
Pray, then pray some more
I hope this is it for you girl!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

June 24th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
I'm so happy and wishing for the best your next cycle!

No bad Side Effects vibe your way!!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Renee
June 24th, 2013, 05:41 PM
Eleanor-Abigail's Avatar Keep Calm and Baby Dance
It's not sad at all that you're smiling from ear to ear. It's great! Good for you for being pro-active.
Shelz@_@ likes this.
June 25th, 2013, 03:46 AM
Super Mommy
thanks girls im not scared I don't want to get my hopes up, just cause im taking pills and trig ,I don't want the disappointment down side incase I don full pregnant but im hopefull if you know what I mean ,just glad its moving some where at last .if we tcc with treatments and it dosnt happen at least I know I tried my best ,tried everything I could do ,that it wasn't meant to be, but like hell can I give up our dream now im not ready too just yet ,
Shelz@_@ likes this.

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
June 26th, 2013, 01:31 AM
Shelz@_@
you can do it hun I have faith.thats all we can do is say at least we tried
June 29th, 2013, 01:30 AM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
Good luck to you!!!
Oh and what does your RE mean:
Quote:
as you know iv a blocked right tube ,my doctor said as my left tube ok. that eggs from my right side will just go to the left tube that it makes no difference
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

June 30th, 2013, 12:37 AM
Super Mommy
hi lucy and thanks ,my doc said when he did the hycosy that he couldn't see my right tube when dye went in ,dye just didn't flow ,my left tube flowed ,as im doing clomid next cycle I thought that id only have one egg/tube to work with ,my doc told me that no I wont ,I will still o from both sides and that if I o from my right side the egg will head towards my left tube that is open ,so makes no difference my right tube being blocked ,where a few years back they woud of taken tube away etc, they have studied that now and found the eggs just go to open tube no matter what side they come from ,that is if it is blocked !! as I spoke to him about that too ,I asked if my tube tube could have spasamed ,he said that yes that was possible too, because he didn't see right tube dosnt mean it is 100% blocked .the only way to tell 100% is to go in a op to have a look ,which he dosnt think is the way forward for me ,cause my blood wk so good ,best to go forward with clomid and trigger for 6 mths !! does that help hun ? is that what you meant ?

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
June 30th, 2013, 12:56 AM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
Really? I dont have block tubes so I have done any research but I hadn't ever heard that before. Kinda doesn;t seem possible to me but would be awesome if it is true!

Regardless, I hope it was just a spasm like you said! I hear that happens often!
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

June 30th, 2013, 08:57 AM
Super Mommy
Thanks hun they are doing so much research and going forward with ivf atm.ideas .what they are studying in labs etc its mind blowing .it can only get better for us all .

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4

Topic Tools Search this Topic