Listen up (I'm going with a Leia attitude here)

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree37Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 20th, 2013, 07:06 PM
Pray, then pray some more
I'm feeling anxious. I have until 10dpo to get a bfp and then the spotting will start. So I'm feeling pressure if that makes sense.

Hows those temps looking Renee?

My Ovulation Chart

So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold葉hough your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

August 20th, 2013, 07:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Have faith you will get you BFP.

The temps are steadily going up and it confirmed I ovulated on Saturday. The temps from Aug. 4 to Aug 12 were made up temps just to fill it in. From the 13th to now have been my accurate temp readings. I'm pretty sure it confirmed the correct day of ovulation even with the made up temps from 8/4 to 8/12, but I've never temped so I could of made FF guess. Anywho, I'm at 3DPO and I'm just happy I made it through my fertile window.

[/URL]Renee
August 20th, 2013, 07:37 PM
Cool, I just wish we could stalk that chart!! I'd love to see it going up.

My Ovulation Chart

So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold葉hough your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

August 20th, 2013, 09:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Not sure how to post it. I use the FF app, so I don't use the website.
How did you get yours in your signature?

What day do you plan on testing? Are you going to wait until AF is due or start earlier?

[/URL]Renee
August 21st, 2013, 12:04 AM
Shelz@_@'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
you know I was woundering about the spotting thing as well wounder if that affect anything I know buy 10 or 11 dpo I start to spot and I end up with a 12 or 13 LP.
August 21st, 2013, 04:34 AM
I use the app as well but it updates on the website too. To put your chart in your signature you go to quick links at JM. Under the left hand side of the site at the top go to edit signature. Then go to fertility friend's web site and log in. You'll see a link for sharing on the top right hand side. Click on it and then go to get code and copy and paste the bbcode into your signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ligit2quit View Post
you know I was woundering about the spotting thing as well wounder if that affect anything I know buy 10 or 11 dpo I start to spot and I end up with a 12 or 13 LP.
I know right I usually have a 15-16 day LP but I start spotting around 11 dpo. We'll see what I do now that I've had the surgery. My temps are pretty sucky this month to be honest.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

August 21st, 2013, 07:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I will try that.

I was looking at charts with positive HPT's and those charts the temps were all over the place. I have a hard time making any sense of charts.

Just keep the faith you're getting you BFP. There is no room for self doubt.

[/URL]Renee
August 21st, 2013, 07:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I figured it out! Now I have URL next to my name, but I got the ticker to stick and it's functional! Progress!!

[/URL]Renee
August 22nd, 2013, 04:50 AM
Once again ladies, this isn't done and I need some prayers. K? K. I'm still praying and I need you all to still be praying.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

August 22nd, 2013, 06:08 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Rae, your chart still looks good. I'm praying that temp goes back up tomorrow.

Wife to Big Bull 39
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
August 22nd, 2013, 02:53 PM
I don't know Leia we'll see, I think it's pretty crappy but you know if this isn't my month then next month will be for sure. If I'm not pregnant maybe I'll get more serious about weight loss and exercise. I am still riding my bike for an hour each day. But I'm eating horribly wrong.

We'll see what tomorrow says. Still bfn's

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

August 22nd, 2013, 03:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Rae just stay positive. You haven't started spotting have you?

As far as changing the foods you eat, do it gradually. Allow yourself to cheat every once in awhile.

[/URL]Renee
August 23rd, 2013, 04:40 AM
I know Renee, I've always done weight watchers and it's fantastic. I just can't get motivated. I want onion ring! LOL

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

August 23rd, 2013, 05:07 AM
Rae! You're temps went up, that's a great sign at 9 DPO! Looks like a fantastic Implantation Dip. Remember, you won't get the hormone from Implantation for 48 - 72 hours after implantation, so don't be disheartened if you are still getting BFNs. Keep the faith girl!

Wife to Big Bull 39

August 23rd, 2013, 06:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yum onion rings. Today I'm going to our State Fair. I am making a bee line for the onion rings. After today I'm pretty sure I'm gaining 5 pounds after all the food I'm going to consume.

Rae your temp went up. Listen to what Leia has to say, she knows all!

[/URL]Renee
August 23rd, 2013, 06:49 AM
No onion rings. Saltines. Only Saltines. And ginger ale.

Wife to Big Bull 39

August 23rd, 2013, 07:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
The morning sickness still bad Leia? Try using a Seaband. I took one along when I was on my cruise just in case.
Do you have your u/s scheduled for next Thursday?

[/URL]Renee
August 23rd, 2013, 02:15 PM
I had a tiny bit of spotting this morning, nothing since. I hate seeing spotting it usually means bad things for me. We need more prayers ladies.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

August 24th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Rae how is the spotting? You had that temp dip, so it could be IB.

Still praying hard for you!

[/URL]Renee
August 24th, 2013, 10:44 AM
No spotting today. BFN, thank you for the prayers Renee, everyone else get with it and pray!

I saw your dip today as well super excited to see those tests get positive for you!!!

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search