October Roll Call

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree86Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 6th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Shelz@_@
well I Think Im 7 or 8 dpo today probably 7 but I had a huge migrain this morning and a bad earache due to a tooth that needs to be fixed and I have no choice but to take a advil cause tylnol dont even touch it I only took one at the regular dose I HOPE and pray that if I did concieve it didnt stop implantaion I read alot that is delays ovulation and cant stop implantation but again its only what I read.. IF its ment to be it will be..
October 6th, 2013, 06:35 PM
Pray, then pray some more
I've never read that about advil, that's good to know. Maybe implantation has already happened . I hope you feel better soon. I know all too well what's it like to feel bad. I have taken truck loads of advil this past week. I'm still not well. I wonder now if I'll ovulate on schedule.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

October 6th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Sheila sorry to hear about your tooth. Hopefully you'll get that fixed so you won't be in pain.

Rae you're still recovering, sounds like a slow recovery. Are you back to riding your bike?

Still no AF. I've shoved tampons in and nothing. Just tons of creamy CM so at least I'm not irritated by the tampon. Now my body decides to be a little more difficult. Cd33 and counting...

Did everyone have an enjoyable weekend? We added a few more shrubs and 1 new tree to our yard.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
October 6th, 2013, 09:54 PM
Super Mommy
Sorry u girls have been in pain .I'm about 3dpo I think .as I'm not temping iv no idea really but it is less stressful not taking my temps and looking at my chart ! .I'm trying real hard to chill this cycle .

We didn't do much this weekend. Just football with the boys .and I ruined my slow cooked beef .you could of broke your foot on it lol .I sure as hell need some cooking lessons !

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
October 7th, 2013, 04:37 AM
Renee ack! No way! I hate it when that happens. Just come on af. Although maybe you had a late implant???

It is a slow recovery. I'm so tired of being sick I could scream. I've had 7 days of anti-biotics and I still feel bad. It really really makes me angry that I'm so close to ovulation and still sick. I did ride my bike yesterday. I was able to do it with no problems except I couldn't breath the entire time and it gave me another headache. But something has to give.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

October 7th, 2013, 06:02 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Renee, what the heck is going on? Creamy CM? I had that when I first got pregnant. Sorry, not trying to get your hopes up or anything. Sorry about the migraine Sheila, I know what that's like, just advil away, it's not going to hurt anything this early, either way.

Rae, I wish you were feeling better, this sickness of your seems to just be hanging on! Vicky, I hear you on the less stress of not temping. I hated my BBT Therm.

My weekend was SO stressful. Our son had a championship soccer tournament, which they won, but it lasted all morning Saturday. We raced home for lunch and get a batch of pear jam made then raced to a b-day party DS was attending. It was a pool party at a hotel and half way through found out one of the girls attending had friggin' ringworm! Now we're all panicked, because they're all swimming in the pool together.

Sunday was clean up and then I had to work for 5 hours then marathon canning until 10 pm. I'm exhausted and I didn't sleep well last night - worried about the baby of course. I don't feel ANYTHING and I take that as a bad sign.

Hope you all have a good day!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
October 7th, 2013, 09:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
AF has found her way!!! Now TTC cycle#8 here I come! It seems kind of crazy I'm on my 8th cycle already. 8 in Chinese is suppose to be lucky and I have a little Chinese in me.

Leia are you feeling the baby now? You haven't mentioned any flutters. Can you believe you are over 15 weeks? I'm thinking Pink for you.
Did the parents of the little girl not realize she had a weird rash ? If there is a questionable rash on my kids, there is no way I would have them around other children until I got it checked out. FX'd your son doesn't get any funky rash.

Rae you may have to go back to your Dr. if you aren't better after taking your antibiotics. I still have a gross hacking cough, but I feel fine.

Vicky I tend to cook like you! I can cook a moist chicken but most everything had me scratching my head. I want to take a 101 cooking class and go from there.

Oh Leia a Congratulations to your son's soccer championship!!
lelila likes this.

[/URL]Renee
October 7th, 2013, 11:52 AM
Thanks Renee! Not flutters. I'm so worried. Of course, just as I said that, I TOTALLY JUST FELT A FLUTTER!!!!! No kidding. It was probably just gas though. We are NOT thinking pink, BLUE TEAM all the way!

The 8th cycle though, gosh that sucks, but I know the feeling. We didn't get pregnant the first time until the 11th cycle, and that was after 3 years of medical delays, so I know how hard it is.

Keep the faith ladies!

Wife to Big Bull 40

October 7th, 2013, 02:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Leia have you been using your Doppler? I know by 10 weeks I rented one and was able to hear the heartbeat.

Okay I'll be Team Blue just for you! When is your next appointment?

I can only keep the faith that I conceive. Now that I don't have a time limit on myself I'm much more relaxed.

[/URL]Renee
October 7th, 2013, 06:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to WendyBird Send a message via Yahoo to WendyBird
Hey all! I'm not 9dpo, and starting to get experience those lovely bodily functions that make me think I'm pregnant. I had cramping light-headedness the last two days, I was tired enough to take a nap today (I never nap), and I had a moment of nausea at the store this afternoon. I also had a bit of a temp dip yesterday. I've already caved and started testing, even knowing it was way too early. LOL

October 7th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Wendy I hope this is it for you. When are you testing again??

FX'd you see that 2nd line!! We need another BFP out of this group.

[/URL]Renee
October 7th, 2013, 07:21 PM
Good luck Wendy.

Leia, I've dealt with ringworms, really it's not the end of the world. Hopefully DS won't get it.

And stop worrying about that baby. You're on the home stretch now! I just know you'll love that baby girl when she gets here

Renee, lucky indeed, you have the law of average on your side. It's gotta happen sooner or later right??

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

October 8th, 2013, 06:37 AM
RAE!!!!!!! I can't believe you snuck that in there! I don't have a doppler, just a fetal heart monitor and it doesn't pick up anything until about 6 mos. I tried it this morning, since I hadn't eaten anything since dinner last night, so my intestines should have been quiet and I didn't hear anything except my stomach gurgling and I think I heard an Elvis tune.

Wendy, your chart is SMOKING HOT! This has got to be it for you!

Wife to Big Bull 40

October 8th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks! I tested this morning and afternoon, and I think I might have seen something? I posted a pic in a new thread for your viewing pleasure. LOL
Shelz@_@ likes this.

October 8th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Shelz@_@
sorry ladies been busy.. thanks for the well wishes and all glad the mirgaine in gone now its still waiting time Im pretty shure she will show in a few days and
wendy good luck hun
October 9th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I got a for sure positive on an Answer test this morning! I should be getting a call from my doctor in a few hours with my blood test results. Yay!!

October 9th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I already said it, but Congratulations!! Happy it happened so quickly for you.

Feel free to stick around here if you like.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
October 9th, 2013, 06:10 PM
Shelia have you tested yet? Or just waiting AF out???? Inquiring minds want to know...
Shelz@_@ likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

October 9th, 2013, 06:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Tell me you plan to test Sheila??

We need a few more BFP out of this group. I'm so early in my cycle so not much goin on with me. Although I am getting busier and busier with all my school activities, which helps take my mind off TTC.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
October 9th, 2013, 11:55 PM
Shelz@_@
lol sorry girl I have not tested yet and soon as I do she always show so Im gonna trick her lol.. no testing until I know she is late she should be due from tomorrow on.. praying she dont show I had some little cramps this morning but they went away I think I figured out when I Od. is was on sunday the 29th. because I had lots of ewcm thusday night and friday and some on saterday wich I haven had 3 days in a row in years and sunday was almost dry and monday was bone dry lol.. so I gave it my best. just between us it aint over lol..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search