October Roll Call

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree86Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 10th, 2013, 04:36 AM
Pray, then pray some more
I sure wish I could get in a better place with my decision to stop ttc. Good luck Sheila!!
2ligit2quit likes this.
So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

My Ovulation Chart
October 10th, 2013, 07:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm not giving up on any of you. I think there is a BFP in all of your futures.
New Baby Boy Born March 24. Our second miracle!
October 10th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
BTW, someone asked about flutters. Felt the baby kick this morning. It was the slightest little tap and then a little while ago, I felt the baby move again. I was actually snoozing at my desk here and it woke me up. It felt like wings on my left side (hmmm, must be feet) It was unmistakable. So happy!
October 10th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Super Mommy
That's lovely to hear .that feeling of baby moving is so magical . So happy for you
lelila likes this.

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
October 10th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks Vicky. I've been stressing over not feeling the baby for a week or so. I had a really bad migraine last week and THE WORST migraine during the night and feared it was a hormone crash so it's a relief to feel something today.
vickyblueeyes likes this.
October 10th, 2013, 06:41 PM
2ligit2quit's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
oh my goodness that is fricken awsome hun
He calms you.
October 10th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Maybe you'll be able to relax a little now that you can feel the baby moving some. I remember that feeling, totally awesome!
So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

My Ovulation Chart
October 10th, 2013, 11:51 PM
well girls sorry to disapoint the witch showed so Im out again. guess it just wasnt ment to be,
He calms you.
October 11th, 2013, 04:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry, Sheila, that just really stinks

My Ovulation Chart
October 11th, 2013, 04:33 AM
I'm sorry Shelia Katy have you tested?

Rae

My Ovulation Chart
October 11th, 2013, 04:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh No Sheila! I hate that **** Witch!
October 11th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Sheila I'm sorry AF showed. That Wench!!

Leia I love the flutters and movement. I hope one day I'll be able to experience it again.

Bored in my cycle. CD4. Not doing meds this cycle. I just need an unmediated natural cycle. I want to TTC but I'm not using my monitors and only taking my prenatal pills and temping. I will also use OPK's for better timing. Other them that I'm just letting whatever will happen will happen.

Katy your chart looks great! When are you testing??

[/URL]Renee
October 11th, 2013, 09:35 AM
thanks girls I had a nice 3 year run at least I know I tryed that all that matters now its bitter sweet to have to move on, but its gonna be ok I have 3 wounderful kids thats gonna have to be enough.
vickyblueeyes likes this.
He calms you.
October 11th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ligit2quit View Post
thanks girls I had a nice 3 year run at least I know I tryed that all that matters now its bitter sweet to have to move on, but its gonna be ok I have 3 wounderful kids thats gonna have to be enough.
im so sorry hun but I know where you are coming from ,its a ttc head mush when you try and try with no bfp ,we just kill ourselves inside a little bit more as each mth passes by ,sometimes we have to have a cut of point , mine is coming too ,iv another 3 cycles before the end of this dream ,its heartbreaking, but we are blessed to have the children we already have . big hugs to you sweetie xx
2ligit2quit likes this.

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
October 11th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Believingforonemore View Post
I'm sorry Shelia Katy have you tested?
I tested Wed morning (Oct 9th) and it was a BFN. I am thinking about testing again tomorrow but I am not sure to test with FMU or SMU...decisions..decisions...scared of seeing another BFN

I have had pregnancy dreams every night for the past week so I am hoping that is a positive sign

My Ovulation Chart
October 11th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Katy FX'd that your dreams do come true. Test morning noon and night..LOL!

Ok Ladies, if you do decide to stop TTC are you going back on BC or going all natural? Do you take steps to prevent pregnancy, temp but no sex during your fertile window? Just curious how that works when you decide enough is enough.
2ligit2quit likes this.

[/URL]Renee
October 11th, 2013, 05:57 PM
For me I'll just go on and have sex when I feel like it and I won't when I don't feel like it. No temping, opk's or testing. I will just accept that it's not going to happen. Why bother with birth control. Hell I'm screwing dh's brains out and can't get pregnant I'm pretty sure a once or twice a week isn't going to result in a pregnancy.
2ligit2quit likes this.

Rae

My Ovulation Chart
October 11th, 2013, 07:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I still think you have a HUGE chance of getting pregnant this month. You seriously nailed the BDing this month and I love your chart.

My DH this week has a very high sex drive now will he still have it while I'm in my fertile window? I debate in holding back, but my hormones get the best of me.
2ligit2quit likes this.

[/URL]Renee
October 11th, 2013, 10:36 PM
Super Mommy
For me no bc when I stop ttc .there is no point as if I haven't got pregnant up to now .I should think it won't make any difference .just be nice to have sex when we want cause we feel like it not cause we baby dancing !

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
October 11th, 2013, 11:58 PM
I asked hubby tonight if he was ok with the fact that were not careful last month and he say how long has it been since we started and I said 3 years. and he goes its really in gods hands and if its ment to be it will be and that he was ok with what were doing and that when I dont feel its safe anymore were gonna go to being careful so I guess its an open book until I really fully close it. I dont know if thats a good thing or not. I thought he was done,
on that note i went out to buy a bbt plus ovulation test and a FSH home test and you will not believe this but went to walgreens they didnt have any of those things so went to walmart guess what all out of all 3 things.all they had stocked was pregancy test lol. so I guess god was telling me something he doesnt want me to stress or to know anything and leave it in his hands.. thats what I got out of it.
He calms you.

Last edited by 2ligit2quit; October 12th, 2013 at 02:00 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search