October Roll Call

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree86Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 12th, 2013, 06:23 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So heartbreaking. I hate to hear of your struggles my friends. I too gave up the ghost last year and the very next cycle we got pregnant after having sex once the whole cycle. A fluke really. I went to my OB and she said NTNP resulted in one of her patients delivering naturally at the age of 50! I guess the moral of the story is never say never.

I hope we all get to spend time together in the "playgroup" forum one day, rather than the ttc forum.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
October 12th, 2013, 07:51 AM
Pray, then pray some more
The part that hurts is when I hear people who don't need or want children getting pregnant. But on the other hand I do have 3 children so I am blessed.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

October 12th, 2013, 07:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well another BFN on a Dollar store cheapie using smu Maybe this isn't my month after all

My Ovulation Chart
October 12th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ligit2quit View Post
I asked hubby tonight if he was ok with the fact that were not careful last month and he say how long has it been since we started and I said 3 years. and he goes its really in gods hands and if its ment to be it will be and that he was ok with what were doing and that when I dont feel its safe anymore were gonna go to being careful so I guess its an open book until I really fully close it. I dont know if thats a good thing or not. I thought he was done,
on that note i went out to buy a bbt plus ovulation test and a FSH home test and you will not believe this but went to walgreens they didnt have any of those things so went to walmart guess what all out of all 3 things.all they had stocked was pregancy test lol. so I guess god was telling me something he doesnt want me to stress or to know anything and leave it in his hands.. thats what I got out of it.
I think you're right Sheila. God can do the unexplainable so just go with the flow.

Renee, I say go with the flow, if DH wants sex give it to him. It's for fun, it's for your marriage. This way he doesn't feel all you want is his sperms all the time. When it's baby time you may have to get creative. Start the day out with dirty text messages and see if that doesn't lead to some sex later on.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

October 12th, 2013, 12:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Sheila just with the flow and save your money. You probably saved yourself at least $50 bucks by them not stocking the shelves. What day are you on in your cycle?

Katy as long as AF hadn't shown up then you can't count yourself out.

Rae my luck I start securing my DH on his work phone and it gets back to management at Boeing. This month I'm on a mission and we ARE coving all of our Baby Making bases. I''ll start giving him green smoothie's when he gets home for that little extra BMing energy!

[/URL]Renee
October 12th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Shelz@_@
renee I had 3 days of spotting but at of late tonight its now 2.30 am on the 13th she is on full bore so its cycle day 1
I feel awsome cause I have had 4 cycle in a row without fail and its been 34/31/34/32 so its so normal and Im so happy.Im gonna buy just a btt so I at least know how long my LP is and when I do O for shure I have been quessing all this time and going buy cm alone.. I have been close off only buy a day..
how are you doing ?

Last edited by Shelz@_@; October 13th, 2013 at 03:06 AM.
October 14th, 2013, 01:44 AM
Super Mommy
im around 10 maybe 11 dpo ,first response test this am bfn ,whats new there !!! fed up beyond belief , and no idea what more we can do ,running out of hope and faith fast , sorry to be depressive ladies ,today is a blue day ,

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
October 14th, 2013, 06:48 AM
Ah Vicky I'm sorry there isn't much I can say except I'm sorry. It ain't over until it's over. It could still be too early. I've seen some women getting bfp's around 13 dpo and even later.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

October 14th, 2013, 07:49 AM
Vicky, I have to say I LOVE your chart. What a way to stick it to the chart, one temp in the beginning and one temp at the end. I hope this is your month Hon. How much more can you really do, honestly, besides steal a baby and stuff it up there?

Wife to Big Bull 40

October 14th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hugs Vicky!!! I do love what you did with your chart. As of right now I can give a flying fig what is going on with my body. There's not a while heck of a lot that I can do this early in my cycle.

[/URL]Renee
October 14th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Nope Renee, you're just waiting. But I really think it's a good idea to have sex at least every 3 days. Keeps things fresh and it increases your sex drive.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

October 14th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, another BFN this morning on an FRER...guess I won't test anymore and will just wait for af to show. I haven't been feeling well for the past week (headaches, stuffy nose, super sore throat, sneezing, and coughing) well it got worse last night so I went to the dr today and I have a sinus infection

I went to school this morning for about three hours and then left for my appt. I came home and took a three hour nap. We have Parent/Teacher Conferences after school tomorrow until 7:00 pm. I sure hope I am feeling better for that! Then we have Parent/Teacher Conferences from 8:00 to 12:00 on Wed and then Fall Break Thurs and Friday..soo looking forward to having a few days off so I can rested up and feel better.

GL to everyone else who is in the 2WW..looking forward to seeing some BFP's in here!!!! Sending baby to all!!!!!!!

My Ovulation Chart
October 14th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Katy, I just got over a sinus infection. It just about kicked my butt. I hope you feel better soon! I'm sorry about the - tests. They suck. Hopefully AF will come quickly and painlessly and you can move on to the next cycle!
katydae88 likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

October 14th, 2013, 07:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We are definitely enjoying the sex. In a couple of days I'll be starting my OPK's. I love watching the lines getting darker. At least I know it will eventually turn positive unlike wen I pee on a HPT.

Katy I'm sorry your HPT was negative and you have a dreadful sinus infection. BLAH!! We have our conferences next week. Long few days for the teachers. Hopefully your PTA is treating all the teachers to lunch/dinner? We plan for breakfast on one day and dinner for 2 days.

[/URL]Renee
October 14th, 2013, 08:01 PM
You know Renee I have a thing for watching those lines get darker and turn positive on an opk also. LOL, I think we both have testing addictions!
vickyblueeyes likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

October 15th, 2013, 02:18 AM
Super Mommy
think we all to comfy testing and peeing on those sticks lol , im still testing and still getting bfn but just cant help me self ,it keeps me happy ish ,gl to you all no matter where you are in your cycles , im waiting for af and moreee clomid grrrrrr 3 more cycles ,something got to give ,if not I can cheerlead you guys .

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
October 15th, 2013, 05:44 AM
All your charts are KILLING me ladies. The charts look SO promising. What is the deal with the BFNs? Anyone would say those are definite BFP charts, so where are the Babies? Good Lord, I'm crying over here waiting for a pregnancy buddy!

Wife to Big Bull 40

October 15th, 2013, 06:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Leia your pregnancy is seriously flying by.

I woke up at 4 to go the bathroom and since I got up I had to temp 2 hours before I typically test. Not too worried since I'll have OPK's to depend on. Also had a quickie so I'll take that over an accurate temp.

I would love a maple doughnut with bacon.

[/URL]Renee
October 15th, 2013, 03:43 PM
LOL Leia, I'm sorry you're so alone here. Something will give soon. I just know it.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

October 16th, 2013, 10:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
This morning U got to finally pee on an OPK! The 2nd line is there so now I wait for it to darken over the next 4 days. DH is drowning at work, but he put out like a champ yesterday morning and evening! I just pray we continue at this pace.

Katy your 17DPO have you tested again? I am praying for your BFP! Are you starting to feel better?

Rae has the spotting been going away?

I am ready to crawl back into bed. I'm so freaking tired.

[/URL]Renee

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search