October Roll Call

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree86Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 20th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Shelz@_@
poor renee I can only have 1 glass of wine other wise I get a headache. hope u were able to bd today Im gonna tomorrow.. mise well start now good luck and feel better
October 21st, 2013, 04:31 AM
Pray, then pray some more
Oh Renee, I'm sorry, that's never any fun. I hope you make a speedy recovery so you can get that shag on! Drink some water, wine is very bad about dehydrating you. Is it possible you had a touch of food poisoning instead?

My Ovulation Chart

So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

October 21st, 2013, 04:35 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh Renee, you poor thing! Never drink over 29 year old. It's the new rule, didn't anyone tell you?

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
October 21st, 2013, 10:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Man what a slow recovery. We attempted last night but I ended up running to the bathroom. I am dehydrated as trying to get as much water in my system.

My digital OPK is back to O but the IC is still darker than the control line. I also feel myself ovulating. I will give it a go tonight. All that BDing before I got a positive on my OPK's. 2 wasted days.

How is everyone doing?

Sheila hope you catch that egg.

Rae sorry to see the temp drop. Bit pissed me off to see that. How was the scenic train ride? I would of loved to do that, but with my kids. They love going in trains.

Leia you are gettin so close to being half way through your pregnancy.

[/URL]Renee
October 21st, 2013, 06:18 PM
Renee, that' stinks. I know you wanted to have the timing perfect this month. I still think it'll be ok though. I hope you're feeling better. I'm going with food poisoning. I've had it before and it took me a day or two to get over it. And a week to fully recover. This has to be your month!

My Ovulation Chart

So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

October 21st, 2013, 06:29 PM
No one throws up that much. I'm with Rae, food poisoning. You can't have been THAT drunk.

3 more weeks and we hit the half way mark. Exciting ain't it?

Wife to Big Bull 40

October 21st, 2013, 07:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Feeling much better as the day has gone on. I just got home and spending some time with the family before we put the kids down. Try and get one more in. I'm pretty sure I ovulated from the right side. It could have been food poisoning with alcohol not helping the situation. I just don't get why our timing is so off when we were going so strong. I swear it's performance anxiety for the both of us.

Leia I am beyond excited for you. 3 weeks will fly by.

Time to get the boys done so we can get this BDing thing going!

[/URL]Renee
October 22nd, 2013, 04:49 AM
I hope you marathoned it all night.

Wife to Big Bull 40

October 22nd, 2013, 06:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I got CH's today for Saturday. I know my temps are somewhat off from my strange sleep schedule. Waking up in the middle of the night because DH is getting up and then not going back to sleep. We did manage to BD last night and this morning, but I'm pretty sure it is too late and I can only hope the times before ovulation counts. I now sit back and relax. Another cycle done and I wait to see if I have to go through TTC Cycle#9.

Rae your temp had a nice rise. Did you test this morning?

[/URL]Renee
October 22nd, 2013, 06:28 AM
The key is BDing BEFORE O'ing. Those little suckers must be waiting right there when the egg is released. If you BD after O, it's almost always too late, unless they are Olympic swimmers. At our age, that egg doesn't live more than 12 hours. I hope you caught it this time!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40

October 22nd, 2013, 09:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I BD'd Tuesday-Friday 2x morning and evening. We didn't BD on Sat and Sun. Got positive OPK's on Saturday and Sunday. Monday digital was negative but IC was still positive. Yesterday I actually felt ovulation cramps. FF gave me CH's on Saturday but I really think they should be moved to Monday but I'll just leave them as is.

You are absolutely right about our old eggs. I'll test on Halloween and wish for a miracle. No use stressing over it.

I'll try testing on Halloween or most likely before it because I love POAS.

Where is everyone else at in their cycles? At least we had Wendy get her BFP, but she had a higher chance being 35.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
October 22nd, 2013, 11:35 AM
I think you did all you could with that much knocking boots. Good Lord woman, I'M tired from all your shagging.

It's frustrating because its just one friggin egg. And there are literally 100's of millions of sperm swimming around in there by the time that egg is released. I wish I had those odds in college. The odds that one sperm WON'T find the egg is low, wouldn't you think?

I really don't understand how it's not happening for all you ladies trying so hard and some of these teenage girls get knocked up just walking by a boy. I'm so angered by that.

Wife to Big Bull 40

October 22nd, 2013, 01:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Seriously why is it so friggin' hard to get knocked up? Maybe I should try feeding the sperm with PreSeed? Entice the spermies with snacks?

I am just happy I am past ovulating and I don't have to stress about DTD and on what days. I am also happy DH picked up the pace this month.
Shelz@_@ and lelila like this.

[/URL]Renee
October 22nd, 2013, 04:30 PM
Renee, I think your timing was perfect! Good luck lady!

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

October 22nd, 2013, 06:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I obsessed a little today. I went and looked at charts to see how many charts showed BDing 2 days before they got their CH's and there were a few. Gives me a little hope.

I also read most of the day while I enjoyed a day of not having to run errands or volunteer at school. I am so ready to crawl back into bed and go to sleep at 6:49. I need to stop waking with DH in the morning.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
October 23rd, 2013, 12:03 AM
Shelz@_@
Im hoping its a winner winner chicken dinner girl
Im on cycle day 10 my calendar has me O ON NOV 1ST so Im gonna start on the 30th. or when I see my fertile cm . Im calling insurace tomorrow and asking about dental work Im going in to get my tooth fixed and if I have to wait next month to try I will hubby seems to ok with still trying as long as I thinks its safe. again I think a part of him really wants to be done but he also maybe feels like he has failed and men dont like to fail.
October 23rd, 2013, 04:57 AM
How in the world are there unwanted pregnancies in this world? Honestly, if there's only a 12 hour window, how can it be possible that so many woman are DTD at the perfect time for that 12 hour window and NOT know it? Can't they look at their watch and say "Hmmm, gee you know, I'm gonna pass, cause it my 12 hour window." ?

Wife to Big Bull 40

October 23rd, 2013, 07:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Leia maybe teenagers are DTD in the middle of the day and that is why there are teenage pregnancies? Maybe the key is to DTD in the middle of the day? That 12 hour window? Or it could be because they have such great eggs an all of our eggs are old?

I slept in this morning without getting up with DH. Waking up at 2:30/3:00 and staying up all day is hard to function.

Sheila the 1st is only next week. Make sure DH is totally rested up for your BDing marathon sessions! Hopefully you'll be able to get your tooth fixed soon. It's been bothering you for quite awhile and I don't know how you can handle it? I would of been popping pills left and right.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
October 23rd, 2013, 09:08 AM
Sheila, you haven't gotten that tooth fixed yet? I would have pulled that sucker out myself by now.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40

October 24th, 2013, 12:03 AM
Shelz@_@
I was just saving money so that way when insurance pays we can not have a bill and pay it off.. I plan on doing the deed when hubby gets home in the morning on wed and thursday. because when he comes home from work on sunday he stays up all day and the kids are with us no go and monday he has the day off but I dont want to do it that day cause if we do he might not want to the days we need same goes for tuesday during the day but he goes to work that night. and well we do have nap time lol.. so Im shooting for wed thurs and friday.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search