October Roll Call

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree86Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 24th, 2013, 07:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Sheila the BDing planning is the hardest. Never knowing how hard of a day DH was going to have. Debating on what days to maximize the chances of getting pregnant . Hopefully you are able to find the time and DH is up to it.

For the next 2 days my boys are off school! Not sure what are plans are going to be. DH is home with a gross chest cold he caught from the boys. I get the honor of listening to him gripe about how miserable he is.
Oh joy, I just heard some screeching the boys must be up and are now bickering.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
October 24th, 2013, 08:39 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Maybe I should be thankful my kid is oblivious when the boobtube is on. We can BD at all hours and that kid doesn't hear a thing!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
October 24th, 2013, 09:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Seriously Leia? I'm jealous! My kids have to know what is going on. If the doors are locked the will seriously just keep rattling the door until we eventually give in. We have to BD in the early morning hours or after they go to bed. Occasionally we can get a one in, in the middle of the day but it's rare.

[/URL]Renee
October 24th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Shelz@_@
my kids are out of school as well for the next 2 days but I was woundering what time everybody test? for me I dont get a pos opk until after 10am. i have tested at 8 pm and then 2 hours later get my positive just wanted to see how u guys are working..
October 24th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I tested FMU, 3 and then 8:30/9 the closer to ovulating. Around CD10 I would test FMU and one other time either 3 or 9. Mainly just to POAS.
I used IC up until CD13 and then I add the CB Advanced. I go through quite a few OPK's but I hate the thought that I could possibly miss my surge. I have 6 or 7 test sticks that I've kept for the advanced, so I can still test after I get the solid smiley.
I am very anal about it.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
October 24th, 2013, 04:09 PM
Shelz@_@
so am I . I have tested at midnight and got a positive and then positive in the morning for 3 days in a row before I test until there is no more smiley.. lol.. I just love doing it I guess
Renee360 likes this.
October 24th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Nothing like peeing money away. LOL

The CB digital with conception indicator which just came out here in the states in September, but available for awhile in Europe are called Clear Blue Advanced. I keep debating in ordering a box off Amazon for $14.99. I have been doing so good at not buying TTC stuff for the past couple of cycles.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
October 25th, 2013, 01:58 AM
Shelz@_@
yup nothing like it lol either way its nice to see our bodys work and hate it at the same time lol I would love to take one of those new test..
October 25th, 2013, 04:31 AM
Pray, then pray some more
I feel like I just got a raise because I won't be spending anymore money on it along with acupuncture.

My Ovulation Chart

So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

October 25th, 2013, 06:25 AM
I always tested FMU and at 2PM with my strips and FMU only with the digis. I'm a cheapskate so I only tested 4 days before O up to the positive until I got a negative and then I stopped If I got a positive with a digi, I didn't test again. So a 21 day strip supply lasted 3 months or a digi pack lasted 2 months.

Wife to Big Bull 40

October 25th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I wish I had more self restraint but not knowing would eat at me. I almost forgot about my digi's this month, but I ended up blowing through 8 of them in 3 days. Terrible! The IC's come in such large quantities that using 3 or 4 a day for 5/6 days is no big deal.

What's everyone's plans this weekend?
The boys have a birthday party today and tomorrow is a Husky football game, but I've convinced DH to take a friend an I'll be going down to my moms. Sunday we have to clear out stuff to add some stuff that MIl is giving us. Totally not looking forward to it
Shelz@_@ and lelila like this.

[/URL]Renee
October 25th, 2013, 06:51 PM
Shelz@_@
were gonna have a chill weekend I think I know my brother inlaw wants to come over sunday and my sister inlaw and her 5 kids as well so not looking forward to it
I did go to the dentist ladies today. turns out my migraines have nothing to do with a bad tooth. I have a small cavity on the outside of a tooth that has a new filling . the dentist said there is no way they are related so it looks like it probably all hormones
I get a cleaning done next week and then my tooth fixed so I all good..
gonna get some serious ****time in lol.. this comming week
lelila likes this.
October 25th, 2013, 09:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Your Inlaws better not interfere with your Baby Making sessions! Glad to hear you finally got your tooth fix. As for the migraine, hopefully you get some relief from that. Wonky hormones SUCK!

I actually started getting excited about feeling kind of gassy and twitchy in my belly along with indigestion. DUH that happens whenever I eat Split Pea soup. I seriously don't get pregnancy symptoms or signs until at least 5 weeks and that usually only exhaustion. A
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
October 26th, 2013, 12:07 AM
Shelz@_@
I didnt even know I was pregant with my first 2 until I was really late and even then I had no idea cause it wasnt planned. with my last we were trying and I didnt know until I was getting up in the middle of the night starving and started getting morning sickness and boobs were bigger but not sore turn out I was 7 weeks along..
girl I hope this is it for u I ovary and been hurting since yesterday I havent been able to get one in except monday I would be upset if I miss it bu tthere is alot going on my son will be 18 the day on oct 30th and that is when I suport to get started I think this month is gonna be a bust..
October 26th, 2013, 12:08 AM
Shelz@_@
bump.. double post

Last edited by Shelz@_@; October 26th, 2013 at 09:37 AM.
October 26th, 2013, 06:02 AM
Lots and Lots of running around this weekend for me. Birthday parties, grocery shopping (well, shopping for the stuff I can't grow like rubber gloves for when we butcher the turkeys), pumpkin carving, cleaning the house, etc. I have massive amounts of carrots I need to dig up and can.

Busy busy busy.

Wife to Big Bull 40

October 26th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Shelz@_@
oh oh turkey we are having one tomorrow I just love eating it and not just on thanksgiving
October 26th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Leia how many turkey's do you have? Do you eat 1 and freeze the rest?

I only eat turkey during the holidays, but if given the choice I eat prime rib. My mom makes a turkey during Christmas time just for the sake of having one, but everyone ends up eating the prime rib.

Sheila enjoy the turkey tonight. Are you planning in having all if the fixings?

Oh right before I woke up this morning, I dreamt that I got a positive FRER. I then realized I was dreaming and got out of bed.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
October 27th, 2013, 01:44 AM
Shelz@_@
what a nice dream huh.. and no were not gonna do the all the fixing saving that for thanksgiving.. luv prime rib we eat that alot.. we get it from out local butcher so it is all nateral
October 27th, 2013, 07:03 AM
We have three turkeys and we are butchering them all three days before Thanksgiving. One will be fresh for the holiday and the other two will go in the freezer. One will be served on Christmas. The other, who knows, maybe Easter instead of a Ham.
Renee360 likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search