October Roll Call

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree86Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 27th, 2013, 07:42 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Well it's decided, we're all going to Leia's house for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner.
Renee360 and lelila like this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

October 27th, 2013, 10:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Just so you all know, I'll be crying 3 days before Thanksgiving while Leia is butchering all 3 turkey's. I am such a big baby and no I will never be a vegetarian again.

Seriously I think it's great you raise your own food.

This weekend I whacked all my hair off. At one point my hair was 1/2 to my butt and over 3 haircuts I have it all gone. I don't even miss it either . I should probably stop wearing ponytail holders on my wrist now

[/URL]Renee
October 28th, 2013, 04:43 AM
LOL, my daughter does that all the time. I get so mad at her when we do photos and I realize later on that she has a pony tail holder on her wrist.

I don't do well with the butchering of animals either. I do like to eat them, I just can't watch them die. Go Leia!

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

October 28th, 2013, 06:21 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh Renee, don't cry. They are much loved before and after they see our table. If it makes you feel any better, we are always very humane when we do the deed.

Why did you cut your hair? I've been trying to grow mine out for years, but it seems age has caught up with me and it just won't go any longer than it is.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
October 28th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh Leia I admire you and I would never doubt your humane ways. I am a serious whimp.

Not sure what I was thinking when I got it all cut off. I was in the shower and I realized that I wanted it off. My hair still grows fast so I have that going for me. Now that you're pregnant and on prenatal vitamins, isn't your hair growing like crazy?
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
October 28th, 2013, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee360 View Post
Not sure what I was thinking when I got it all cut off. I was in the shower and I realized that I wanted it off. My hair still grows fast so I have that going for me. Now that you're pregnant and on prenatal vitamins, isn't your hair growing like crazy?
I wish. Just getting grayer, if that's possible.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40

October 28th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Shelz@_@
I just had my hair all the wy down to my waiste and cut it all off not to long again I love it and hate it at the same time I miss playing with my long hair but dont miss finding it all over the house lol.. i bet you look just fab hun
October 29th, 2013, 04:34 AM
I wish my hair would stop growing. I'm like you Leia, it's just greyer every time it grows. I feel like all I ever do it color my hair to cover the grey.
lelila likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

October 29th, 2013, 06:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My hair is full of grey so it felt so dry to me. My only complaint, my neck gets cold. I may have wanted to rethink the season I got it whacked off.

I tested this morning which I still think I am only 8 DPO and not 10DPO, and it was negative. I said I wouldn't start testing until Halloween, but who am I kidding. I've got all those tests to blow through.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
October 29th, 2013, 03:51 PM
It's still too early. I'm on pins and needles! Keep testing!!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

October 29th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have test 3 different times with 3 different tests. Noda! If I wanted to read into symptoms, I've been gassy ever since the Split pea soup and zits. I get zits right before AF. Maybe I'm getting AF early? Who knows, but I would love to have a shorter cycle. Other then that, I feel the exact same as I always do.

[/URL]Renee
October 29th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Meh, there really aren't any early symptoms except for some cramping maybe. I got that every month anyways. So that leads me back to there are no early symptoms. They are all the same as AF.
Renee360 likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

October 29th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I didn't have any signs when I first got pregnant with both boys. I just tested because we were actively TTC. Therefore whatever I'm feeling now, I won't consider a symptom. By Sunday I'll no if I am or not.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
October 30th, 2013, 12:11 AM
Shelz@_@
I hope and pray this is it hun .. pins and needles..
October 30th, 2013, 05:37 AM
I'm done reading charts. I've decided that I suck at it. Every month all your charts look like a BFP is a forgone conclusion. And then AF shows and I'm completely let down. I can't handle the disappointment.

I'm wallowing in self pity right now and eating my first pregnancy donut. Pumpkin Pie Spice from DD. It looks like it's filled with vomit but it tastes like heaven. I'm still 4 lbs less than when I got pregnant, so I'm splurging. I felt a little guilt so I took the filling out and ate just the donut part.

Wife to Big Bull 40

October 30th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Leia you're suppose to be able to eat guilt free. If we have to share our bodies 24/7 for 9+ months we should be able to eat what we want. At least that is what I told myself while pregnant. I went on a cruise when I was pregnant with Benjamin and boy did I take advantage of all you can eat 24/7. I did have GD so all that eating could of contributed or not? I got fat after my children were born and all the late night snacking and bad food choices late at night.

Nothing when I tested this morning. Time to get ready for another busy day..Blah!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
October 30th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Shelz@_@
I agree enjoy your donut and renee sorry it was negative
as for me today is my sons 18th birthday god I feel old so Im up making him a home made carrot cake from scratch hate box cakes. anywho been up since 4 am with a bad mirgraine due to teeth being cleaned yesterday so I took my advil Im not gonna try anymore this month no sign of O yet and I have 3 visits next month to get my teeth fixed so were gonna go ahead and try in dec when everything is all done ..
October 30th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Leia, are you crazy? Go back and eat the filling woman! You've committed a crime! Feeling guilty for eating a donuts. I ate so many cherry pies it's a wonder my oldest didn't come out demanding them!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

October 31st, 2013, 09:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Last day if October. This month has just flown by.

BFN again this morning. I will test again on Saturday and then I will just wait for AF to show. Next month out timing will be absolutely perfect. Nothing is goin to get in the way of it!

We haven't had rain in awhile here and today of all days we have rain. Oh well, nothing will stop my boys from going out and Trick or Treating.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
October 31st, 2013, 09:32 AM
Shelz@_@
uggg sorry renee was hoping to see that bfp this morning.. have fun trick or treating.. we dont do that anymore the boys say there to old so we just buy them candy and let them have fun

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search