My Poor DS!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Believingforonemore

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 16th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My poor DS came running into my room at 5AM this morning SOBBING that he had a nightmare that we went to the doctors and the doctor told us the baby had stopped growing and had to come out of my tummy. He was sobbing so hard I was utterly heartbroken.

He crawled into bed with me and sobbed in my arms. I felt like I had done the wrong thing by telling him I am expecting at all. What if tomorrow I go in for my appt and the worst has happened. And I have to tell him his nightmare has come true?

I feel so badly right now. My poor sweet child. He's too young and innocent to be plagued by such a worry.
New Baby Boy Born March 24. Our second miracle!
October 16th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Leia that was so heartbreaking to read.

You've been feeling the baby flutter around right?

HUGS!!!!!

[/URL]Renee
October 16th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Pray, then pray some more
That makes my heart hurt for him. How much longer could you have possibly kept it from him? There is not doubt that he is thinking about the past m/c and I'm sure he is a little scared just like you are. If the worse does come true then you'll have no choice but to tell him. And you will hold him as he cries and comfort him because that's what moms do.

I just know this baby is going to make it to the end. And then she/he is going to come out with an attitude and keep you up most the night for at least the first year
Renee360 likes this.
So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

My Ovulation Chart
October 16th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Aw, sending to you and your DS. I just know everything will be alright and you will be bringing a healthy little baby home in a few months time I hope your appointment tomorrow eases your concerns and you will have great news to share with your DS!!!

My Ovulation Chart
October 17th, 2013, 12:00 AM
2ligit2quit's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im sorry hun I hope you gusy were able to cuddle and just breath that has got to be hard to deal with. I hope everything goes smooth tomorrow and you guys can feel good.
He calms you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search