Vickyblueeyes

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By Shelz@_@
  • 1 Post By Renee360
  • 1 Post By lelila
  • 1 Post By vickyblueeyes
  • 1 Post By Renee360

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 25th, 2013, 06:53 PM
Shelz@_@
Hey girl where have you been havent seen you much just wanted to make shure you are ok hun.. have a great weekend
Renee360 and vickyblueeyes like this.
October 25th, 2013, 09:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
I know she hasn't been on very much. Probably just taking a break from the boards.

Vicky hope all is well with you! Miss you around here.
vickyblueeyes likes this.

[/URL]Renee
October 26th, 2013, 06:08 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeh, where is Vicky these days? I hope she's just having a good Ol' fashioned shag fest.
vickyblueeyes likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
October 28th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Super Mommy
hi girls ,sorry iv not been on to much ,af showed and iv started my 4th cycle of clomid on cd6 I think ! .im doing ok now ,I had a hard time just before af showed ,I was very depressed and felt like giving up I didn't want to bring you girls down with me .,dh and I had a big heart to heart about ttc about how obsessed and down I was , about our sex life which had been affected by our ttc attempts ,it felt more clinical then loving , we have both decided that once my 6 cycles on clomid that will be it , I was half way there before but now its a joint decision and the right one for us , before I go completely mad !! if I can ever truly stop ttc is another question ,as even tho we wont be actively ttc we wont be using birth control either ,so who knows what can happen in the future ,im feeling better a lot less stressed then before its like iv taken the pressure of my self ,our sex life so far this mth has been fantastic and we both been acting like teens again ,life is feeling less pressured and im more happy with in myself .hope you girls are doing ok and hanging in there ,
Shelz@_@ likes this.

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
October 28th, 2013, 07:43 PM
Shelz@_@
its a hard decision. Im not taking an action as well were in the ntnp role now and just living on faith. I dont question anymore there is no of will it be and what not Im trucking along with it was hard for me to say were done and I still feel like its over we are much more happier going with the flow having with or without knowing when its time we just do it when we feel like it and if we catch great and if not move on.. your very brave hun I wish u all the luck
October 29th, 2013, 04:52 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Such a hard decision. We did that over a year ago and the first cycle NTNP we got pregnant. I think it's hard not only because we want another child but also because it's hard to face our aging selves. No one wants to grow older.

I hope this cycle is the magic cycle for you. And if not, I hope you find joy in every day. DH and I said that if we find ourselves at 45 or 50 yrs old without the second child we longed for at least we won't have any regrets because we tried. And girl, you certainly tried. So you can spend peaceful days without regret no matter what happens.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
October 29th, 2013, 06:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Vicky glad to have you back. I'm sorry you felt so down, but we are always here for you.

Wishing you the best this cycle and you finally get pregnant. Taking Clomid month after month is hard. I took this month off of having a medicated cycle. Next cycle I'll try femara and hopefully that does the trick if I'm out this month.

[/URL]Renee
October 30th, 2013, 06:05 AM
Super Mommy
Thanks girls I'v not gone far .still stalking mostly .you are all right in what you say .I'm now 40 even tho my eggs are good so doctor said and I o every mth !!! .we are bang on with timing we still haven't got pregnant .so it must be a age thing with me .its the fact I'm getting older .which depresses the hell out of me as inside my head and heart I still feel 20 lol .it takes some getting used to that my baby days may be over .but saying that there is hope and faith that one day we will catch that egg .but life is moving on I guess .
Shelz@_@ likes this.

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
October 30th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Shelz@_@
we have been down this road and most of us still are cant help but to feel age has alot to do with even if our eggs are ok heck I have no idea if mine but I do know this much Im RH NEGATIVE WITH O negative blood and I know that with this type of blood does affect fertilty we have lower eggs quality and low reserve and higher fsh levels and studys have been show I had no idea that even your blood type could affect your fertilty.. hang in there girl someday I dream of another child in my arms and even if it end up only being a dream at least I have that.
October 30th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Super Mommy
dreams are good hun ,they keep us going when we feel there is no hope for us . I didn't know that about blood group and eggs and babies , hmmmm may have to look up mine lol .
Shelz@_@ likes this.

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
October 31st, 2013, 09:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I believe I'm AB negative with old crappy eggs. I never realized my fertility would go so down hill in 8yrs and 2 months.

I'm sitting here sort of watching Glee and I've come to realization I can't stand the show. It's quite irritating to me.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
October 31st, 2013, 09:35 AM
Shelz@_@
lol I thought I was gonna like the show after the first one I hated it .. so teenagerish. and well Im just an old fart now... yes sucks to find out our egg and getting old and crappy
October 31st, 2013, 04:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
There are some things about getting older that isn't isn't all that bad, but the bad eggs and fertility issue sure do suck the big one.

There's a couple of shows I watch that are geared towards Teenagers. It beats watching cartoons, which is typically on the TV.

[/URL]Renee

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search