November Roll Call!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree137Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 26th, 2013, 09:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Sheila that is great to hear. Have they said when she will be able to come home? Sending special healing vibes.

Rae it's ok not to feel ok. You can be upset, pissed off, or what ever it is your feeling. We 're here for you.

I went in and had my dr look at my ears . They are healing but they think the dizziness is a form of vertigo. I have meclazine and Flonase to open up my sinus '. The dizziness is still there even after taking the meds. I guess give it a day or two to work it's magic.

I'll start testing tomorrow morning at 8 DPO. I doubt I 'll get anything more then a stark white test , but I can 't help myself . I do love to POAS!

It 'a almost T minus 1 until Thanksgiving !
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
November 27th, 2013, 05:08 AM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I keep hearing people have a ton of tests. do you get them cheaper somewhere? It costs me $16 for the pack with 2 tests. I'm just tight with money so I dont like buying them. LOL

November 27th, 2013, 06:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I order online. I'm not a fan of the HPT's you find at the store. I've ordered from Amazon, eBay, medsupply.com and Cliawaived.com.
The test end up being cheaper then what you buy in the store.

I tested and BFN. Which of course I expected.

Who's hosting Thanksgiving at their house? Who's going somewhere for Thanksgiving?

[/URL]Renee
November 27th, 2013, 07:00 AM
Pray, then pray some more
Renee, your chart looks great, this just has to be your month. It's only fair. DH asked me this morning how things were going. I told him cramping, lighter tests ect. He said well I'm still crossing my fingers. Stop already! I never dreamed that he would be so excited. What if I don't conceive again? What if I just continue to lose any pregnancy that starts? Is this worth the heartache?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee360 View Post
I order online. I'm not a fan of the HPT's you find at the store. I've ordered from Amazon, eBay, medsupply.com and Cliawaived.com.
The test end up being cheaper then what you buy in the store.

I tested and BFN. Which of course I expected.

Who's hosting Thanksgiving at their house? Who's going somewhere for Thanksgiving?
I am doing quite a bit of cooking today but I'll be going to my moms. I'm making the dressing, and a few side dishes. My mother will make the rest.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

November 27th, 2013, 08:02 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok Renee. I absolutely HATE your charts. They give me so much hope every cycle. I'm not going to look at them anymore. Well, maybe just one more peek tomorrow or Friday.

I made four pies yesterday after work and then I started having Braxton Hicks contractions. UGH! I started freaking out. I laid on my left side after drinking three glasses of water and rested for almost an hour. The baby is still wiggling and kicking even today but I'm so nervous I overdid. This morning I baked the sweet potatoes and cut up the bread for the stuffing (4 dozen rolls) and I'm boiling the giblets from the turkey (eww! I know gross. hahaha, I have no problem with the gross stuff. I actually like cleaning the organs).

I'm trying to take it easy while at work, but I feel like any minute I'm going to have a contraction or a heart palpitation or something. My blood pressure must be through the roof today! Am I an old lady or what? Someone give me a cane! This baby is going to come out, look up and say "Grandma?"

Rae, I'm still so worried about you and praying just as hard as I can for you. Try to rest my friend. The devastation is taking a physical and emotional toll and you need to recuperate. Don't think about the future right now, or conceiving again. That is a hard thing to do I know. But its important that you get through each day as it is.

Enjoy your holiday ladies! Remember, during Thanksgiving, all food is calorie, sugar and fat free.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
November 27th, 2013, 08:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Rae your DH has definitely redeemed himself. I said one bad thing about him when you were dealing with him leaving town to work. Will you still be going back to your Dr? If you do lose this baby, I really do think you'll get pregnant again.
Whatever happens you have us to lean on.

Leia I seriously want to be you. You make me want to get in the kitchen so I can burn a few dishes. I need more practice in the kitchen. Half my problem is my sense of taste is way off. With all the hard labor you do around your home, there is no way in heck your out of shape. I wouldn't be surprised if you had a baby at home and then preceded to go and clean the chicken coop out.
Do take it a little easy.

As for my chart, temp wise they are great, but I'm not getting the prize at the end. I wish there was some type of huge temp shift. I'll continue to test until I either get a BFP or AF shows.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
November 27th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Ah ladies you are the best. Today I'm ok I think. I think I'll start today and I'm glad. I want this over with as soon as possible. My tests were almost negative today. I have a peace that I just can't explain. Every time I think about it I just say God this is yours. I know my peace is coming from all of your prayers. I wouldn't make it without you guys. {{{hugs}}}

Leia you crack me up. Take is easy woman before I come down there and make you! (and secretly eat some of your homegrown food while I'm there)

Renee, keep testing my friend....we need a viable pregnancy around here.
Shelz@_@ and lelila like this.

November 27th, 2013, 09:30 AM
I don't think you really know how much your prayers mean to me.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

November 27th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Thanks for the info on the pregnancy tests. Now it all makes sense LOL If my AF starts then I will order from Amazon for next month. But my guess is I am pregnant. Hubby went to grab my chest (as he always does randomly whether ppl are around or not LOL) and I cringed. They are sore! And today I'm so tired I cant get any of the work needed done in the shop which is annoying b/c I'm a goal maker and like my goals done.

My thoughts and prayers and good vibes are with everyone! Sorry I'm not responding individually. Y'all are good at it! I can't concentrate enough to comprehend everything I read. I'm so wiped out! I am reading your posts and I'm sending good vibes to you all!

Now waiting for food to get here b/c I'm starved and I just wanna lay down and sleep. ugh

oh Thanksgiving..someone asked everyone what they're doing. We are visiting friends and family and they are cooking and going out to dinner with my hubby's Mom and Nana. We actually get a day off!! We have been working 7 days a week!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

November 27th, 2013, 11:14 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Pamela - there is a trick to getting pregnant and here it is. A little known secret:

Buy one pack of HPTs and you will definitely be NOT pregnant.
Buy 852,988 HPTs and you will be pregnant IMMEDIATELY. Because what are you going to do with all those friggin' tests? It's Murphy's law.

Rae, I would love it for you to come down here and try and make me sit down. You are welcome any time to a home cooked meal! BTW, DH is a pretty darn good cook too. Right now he's making quiches. I kid you not.

Renee, I agree with Rae, we need some good strong BFPs around here, so I'm rooting harder than ever that your chart is the best one ever.

Chins Up Ladies!

Rae, as always, our prayers are with you. Remember to rest, it is really important for your emotional health too. XXOO
Renee360 and Shelz@_@ like this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
November 27th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Thank you ladies. Leia, I have some days off so I'll be resting. I just finished my last dish for tomorrow. My back is screaming. Leia, I bet you are about half dead. YOU need to be resting.

Renee, I hope you didn't burn anything I bet you did just fine.

November 27th, 2013, 08:17 PM
Shelz@_@
just wishing everyone a happy thanksgiving.
Im gonna chill and enjoy all my bfp dreams had one again last night
.. Im sot shure when she will be home I have no idea what kinda healing time it takes
Im shure maybe next week or so .
November 28th, 2013, 04:21 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I chickened out and didnt test this morning. I laid in bed for 45 minutes...test or not test, test or not test..... walked to the bathroom. Same thing. Then the fear of seeing a BFN won out and I didnt test. LOL I will saturday though.

Enjoy your day everyone!

November 28th, 2013, 06:49 AM
I can't wait for you to see that bfp in person Shelia. Good luck Pamela.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope your day is filled with joy and good food!

November 28th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Happy Thanksgiving!! Enjoy the day everyone!

Sheila one of these days that dream is going to be a reality!
Glad to hear she is doing a little better. T&P's still being said.

Pamela the suspense is killing me! Test on Saturday.

Rae HUGS!

I'm sure Leia has her hands full with her turkey. It's insane just how big that turkey is.

Everyone enjoy the day.
I'm Thankful I have you Ladies to ride out this roller coaster ride that's TTC.
Oh an negative this morning. As much as I should wait until Saturday to test, I'll be testing again tomorrow.

[/URL]Renee
November 28th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Jennhowru's Avatar Doin Good. And You?
Happy Thanksgiving, ladies!

I'm stuck at work here for the next 12 hours . Can't beat time and a half though

Well I didn't make it til Friday. I tested yesterday (stark white negative). Then this morning. But get this. I stuck the BFN test (88 cent Walmart cheapie) back in the envelope after 10 minutes. Went back to bed, then checked it maybe 3 hours later. It was still wet from being stuck in the package, and thought maybe I see a hint of something. Stuck it back in the package and checked it 2 hours later and there is an obvious faint second line.

WHY, WHY!? Do I do this to myself. So here I am 10 dpo with absolutely zero symptoms (AF or otherwise) my BB's aren't even a tiny bit sore. With a 5 hour old evap sitting in my bathroom. To be continued...
November 28th, 2013, 05:52 PM
Because Jenn we are glutton for punishment that's why.

Renee, it's still early. We'll see what tomorrow's test says.

November 28th, 2013, 11:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hope you Ladies had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I sampled everything on the kitchen before dinner and by the time we sat down, I could barely eat. My DH and brother pretty much did my plate while I was getting my children settled. It was beyond full of food.

I am staying the night at my parents since DH and youngest are goin to the Apple Cup. I realized at one point I left my thermometer at home. I ran down to Walgreens for the 2nd time and I ran around looking for a BBT thermometer. Couldn't find one anywhere and the people working there were clueless. Tomorrow, I will not have any temp. Tomorrow could of been the day I had some crazy temp shift.

I am up way past my bedtime. Hope all is well with all of you.

Jenn my digits are all crossed that your next test you'll see a blaring BFP.

[/URL]Renee
November 29th, 2013, 07:19 AM
Right! That would kill me Renee, I didn't test positive until 13dpo this time so keep testing!

November 29th, 2013, 07:42 AM
Well...im testing in the morning. Will call the doctor on monday for a OB appt or pregnancy blood test.

hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search