November Roll Call!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree137Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 29th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
I just got done eating a big fricken omelet.

Test this morning and same old results, negative. It would be nice just to see a tease of a line, but Nope! I'll hold out hope until Monday. If I get a negative that day, I'm moving onto the next cycle.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Renee
November 29th, 2013, 12:51 PM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugh Renee... it's frustrating to see that negative! It makes me afraid to test because I hate seeing it. I'm impatient....this is the first cycle but when I put my mind to something... I want to get moving. lol FX'd for Monday BFP!!

Not feeling so hot right now. Was working in the shop and started getting pressure in my stomach so time to rest.

November 29th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Jennhowru's Avatar Doin Good. And You?
Same thing here, Renee. BFN on a FRER. Pretty sure I'm out this month. Temp dropped a bit this morning and having some cramping. BOOO!!!

But I just treated myself to some Bath and Body Works. I love their Wallflowers, but I refuse to pay more than $5 for the two pack. Just got 6 two packs for $27.

Pam, you're killing me here. When are you testing?
November 29th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Shelz@_@
sorry u guys got a bfn on your test . why I dont test until she is late so tired of the neg..
hope u all had a great thanksgiving.. black friday was a bust no good deals anywhere
November 29th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I would wait Sheila, but I have ZERO self restraint. The sad thing is, I feel completely normal. No teeny tiny symptom or sign. The only thing I have going for me, better BDing timing.

Jenn sorry you got another negative. Way to treat yourself. I can not do the whole Black Friday shopping thing. I always think the worse is going to happen. I prefer to wait until last minute to shop and most of the time it is online. Seriously it blows how long I procrastinate.

Pamela tomorrow better be the day you test.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Renee
November 29th, 2013, 10:40 PM
Super Mommy
sorry u girls got bfn it just sucks !! Hope you all enjoyed thanks giving tho . I'm on cd 7 so waiting to o which I do just fine but those swimmers and my egg just don't connect .but we can only carry on trying with hope and faith that one day it will happen . Last mth of clomid .so won't be actively ttc after this cycle .but who knows what life holds .
Shelz@_@ likes this.

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
November 30th, 2013, 01:54 AM
Shelz@_@
vicki I so understand months turn into years.. its been over 3 years now and Im with you. I really dont think I can give it all but 2 more months I see my kids growing up my oldest is gonna be 20 my second oldest just turned 18 and my youngest just turned 12 this week.Im not willing to go anymore Im to tired I just dont get excited anymore..
vickyblueeyes likes this.
November 30th, 2013, 05:35 AM
Well I tested and sadly still a BFN. Sigh So Monday I will call to get a blood test. I dont know when I O'd or when I possibly implanted so it could still be early. I just started with the sore boobs this week. Not giving up yet!

November 30th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Jennhowru's Avatar Doin Good. And You?
Another teamp drop today, and cramping like a MoFo. Just waiting on AF. I seriously hope she is here and gone by next Saturday though. That's DH's Christmas party for work. But at least now I know I can "tie one on" with everybody else.

Pam, sorry about the BFN. Its absolute torture when you come off of any BC. I quit the pill 3 years ago, and my body is still trying to get back to normal.

Sheila, Vicky. Just remember..."we did it before and we can do it again".

Renee, hope you have better news to report today.
Shelz@_@ likes this.
November 30th, 2013, 10:40 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry I've been MIA ladies. I had a house full on Thursday. The Turkey was beyond our wildest expectations. Extremely tender, juicy and full of exceptional flavor. A wonderful meal. My dad and two of my brothers came. Yesterday my sister in law and my niece came. Dh's entire family came, I had 21 here for dinner on Thursday and I have a ton of left overs still and I'm enjoying them regularly.

I'm CRYING here over all the BFNs. How IS that possible?!?

Rae, honey, how are you holding up?

Let's get that christmas magic a little early and next cycle get some BFPS, shall we?
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 41
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
November 30th, 2013, 03:19 PM
Pray, then pray some more
I'm ok Leia, I stayed home today. I've had the day alone. I went to Amazon and I ordered more pregnancy tests. I have spent a small fortune on tests. When will I just decide that enough's enough? I think two more months and I'll probably just call this good. I have no hope of getting pregnant this cycle because if I was pregnant last cycle that means I'll probably ovulate out of my closed side this month. I really hate the every other month thing. I think I'll just enjoy sex while I'm ovulating and not worry about it this month.

I spent my day smoking meat. I have a pork butt, brisket and two chickens in the smoker right now. I've been smoking them all day. I suppose that kept me busy enough. I smell like smoke. Tomorrow I'll go to church and maybe do a little more Christmas shopping. Then Monday is work again. This Thanksgiving break went by fairly fast.

Pamela, sorry about the bfn Renee, it's not too late to test positive. Keep your chin up.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

November 30th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Leia and Rae all that food sounds amazing!

Leia I hope you are taking it easy. No more over doing it!

I keep reminding myself that I'm only 11 DPO, so I have a little more time. I avoided testing today and will try to avoid it tomorrow. I have gas pain that I've been getting from taking my antibiotic. Everytime I feel them for half a sec I fool myself into thinking it's from the egg implanting.

Can you believe tomorrow is the start of December? They need to add one more day to November.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Renee
December 1st, 2013, 12:50 AM
Shelz@_@
I would love some christmas magic
got 15 more minutes and it will be dec already
renee how are you holding up?
and rae how are you doing as well
vicki where are u at in your cycle?
jenn and how ar u doing
lelia we need for bump pictures
ctymom where are things with you?
I know thats not everyone but thats all I could think of at the top of my head
I should O the second week of dec..
December 1st, 2013, 02:08 AM
Super Mommy
we all need some magic at xmas ,thinking positive. I'm on cd7 or 8 .I should o next fri/sat.the kids at there fathers so we are home alone .also we are going out fri night ghost hunting so should be a good week end . I'm planning lots of bding fun and chill time .if this is our last mth may as well go out with a bang knowing we did our best to have another baby . Saying that my af will be due on christmas eve .wouldn't a bfp be the best present ever ! Wonder weather I should chart again for this mth ?
Shelz@_@ likes this.

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4

Last edited by vickyblueeyes; December 1st, 2013 at 02:14 AM. Reason: spelling mistake
December 1st, 2013, 05:29 AM
Hang in there Rae... don't give up. Your time will come!

Renee... I will keep my FX'd for ya and sending baby vibes!

2ligit... sending baby vibes to you for December!

Vicky... ghost hunting... love watching it on tv..not sure if I could do it. My neightbor runs a local chapter and has said I can go if I want....but I dont know. haha Good luck to you on your next cylce!

As far as me.... still no AF. Still having symptoms. Still holding out hope. I will call Monday to make an appointment for a blood test. Hope it's not all in my head and just me really wanting it.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

December 1st, 2013, 09:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Jenn sorry AF started.

Vicky sending you tons of positive vibes and this is finally your month.

Sheila is it snowing there yet?

Leia more baby bump pictures!

Rae still sending you healing thoughts.

Pamela as of now we are still cycle buddies. FX'd we get an answer by the end of the week, Positive or Negative.

I'm being lazy this morning. Still relaxing in bed and I have yet to go downstairs. I love enjoying a lazy weekend at home.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Renee
December 1st, 2013, 08:23 PM
Shelz@_@
renee yes we have snow now it got -8 the other day its looks like its gonna be a cold winter lots of sex lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search