November Roll Call!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree137Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 5th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
I laughed when I read that post. I would be happy with just a singleton. No point getting greedy. Once I get my little one I can stop this madness and enjoy life a little more.

My MIL moved into her new Senior Community yesterday. I drove over and she followed me over. While I was driving I realized I left my tea kettle on the back burner on low. I couldn't remember how much water I put in it. Freaked me out, but I couldn't just leave my MIL by herself. I got my DH to call it a day at work and I was able to dash home. The kettle wasn't even whistling and there was plenty of water. I managed to not burn down my house and kill my animals..Whew!
I also didn't bother testing. I wait for AF to show on Thursday. I'll be starting Femara on CD3.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
November 5th, 2013, 04:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am still ttc. I am 6DPO and I only have one digital HPT in the house. I really doubt if this is my month

I know it is a no no but I have 2 bbt thermometers and I take my temp both vaginally and orally. I knew that I had O'd on CD11 but FF would not give me my ch's because my vaginal temps were not rising like they should (I don't know if there is something wrong with the thermometer I use for that because when I bought it from my pharmacy the top of the box was coated with dust so there is no telling how long it was there!)So I put in my oral temps and it gave me my ch's on CD11 which was when I figured I had O'd.

I had been putting my oral temps in on Fertility Ties but I really dislike that site because it wants to say EVERY month that I O on CD14...only once in the last 6 months have I O'd on CD 14 usually it is CD 11 or CD12. I hate that on that site you can type in your temps and they can already be 98 point something after being 97.23 (like this month) and it still says that you O on CD14. What a worthless site in my opinion.

On another note: not sure if I need a baby Last Wed I had a seminar (for my teaching internship I am in this semester). Well I go to get my stuff out of the backseat of my car and I guess I pinched a nerve or something in my back because I had a shooting pain go across my lower back and it kind of went numb for a few seconds and then it was an excruciating pain that lasted for a couple of days. I could barely walk, sit down or even get off the toilet after using it because it hurt so bad . When I got home around 5:00 Wed night my DD had to come and open the garage door and help me get out of my car and even then I didn't think I was going to get out It is still bothering me some now but not as bad as it was.

Well a few minutes ago, I went out my back door into the garage to get my stuff out of the car can and we have 2 steps out that door. Wellwhen I stepped out I missed both of them and fell down onto the cement floor. I landed on my hands but I hurt my right foot a little bit , it isn't swelling or anything thank goodness but it still has a little bit of pain. I bent my toes on both feet and they hurt right after I did it but they aren't bothering me right now. Also the bottom part of my right buttock hit one of the steps and it hurt, too, but it isn't now. I bet I have a lovely bruise on it though.

So maybe with all of my klutziness and getting older that is a sign that I don't need a baby

I just hope next week I don't do something else to myself
Shelz@_@ likes this.

My Ovulation Chart
November 5th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Welp Katy, I feel your pain. I feel off my bike today. Actually I was thrown from my bike. I was trying to talk to DD on the phone and ride at the same time. I realized I needed to slow down to stop so I touched the breaks and lost my balance and grabbed the handle bars, breaks and all and came to a skidding halt and flew over the handle bars and drug the bike on top of me. Yeah I'm going to feel that for a couple of days....
Shelz@_@ likes this.

November 5th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh, no! I am sooo sorry, Rae, I hope it doesn't take you a long time to heal up!!!

My Ovulation Chart
November 5th, 2013, 06:29 PM
Renee, I really think the Femara will work well for you. I've heard lots of women have had success with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydae88 View Post
Oh, no! I am sooo sorry, Rae, I hope it doesn't take you a long time to heal up!!!
Thank you Katy! Same to you too!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

November 5th, 2013, 11:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Katy I'm sorry to hear about the pinched nerve and then your fall in your garage. I have always been a klutz, but I when I fall I try to tuck and roll. Of course that doesn't always work out for me. I had to screw around with FF this month. I got CH's on CD13 and I felt like CD15 was more accurate. Plus my temping was a little wonky the weekend I was getting close to ovulating.

Rae don't you know talking on the phone and riding can distract you? I'm seriously relieved that you didn't get hurt worse. Hopefully you aren't too sore from your accident. How did your phone fair? Still in one piece?

Today I got a speeding ticket. Yay Me!
Shelz@_@ and katydae88 like this.

[/URL]Renee
November 6th, 2013, 01:06 AM
Shelz@_@
sorry you got hurt katy that had to suck.
I always where these long sweats and without fail I always manage to put one foot inside a pant leg as I walk and fall on my face lol dont ask how its just happnens
on that note O is either tonight or tomorrow I got plenty of ewwy gooys starting on sunday night we only got to bd late last night and will get one in the morning..

And renee a speeding ticket shame lol I have never ever had a ticket yet knock on wood lol
and i hope femara works for you as well hun..
katydae88 likes this.
November 6th, 2013, 06:12 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are a bunch of walking clowns I tell you! Katy I hope you recover quickly from your multitude of injuries. Rae, I know only too well what bicycle accidents can lead too - I went ***** over tea kettle years ago on mine and landed on my face - breaking my jaw.

I scratch, puncture, bang, bruise and burn myself constantly these days. With farm equipment all over the place, chicken wire and heavy tools always in the way I'm always lifting, pushing or pulling something to get at something else and inevitably, something is flying at my face or body, banging onto my feet or legs, burning my hands, etc. I look like I've been hit by a combine, all the time.

What a bunch of goons we are!
katydae88 likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
November 6th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Yes Leia, I think I'll post pictures of my wounds. I look like I've been through a battle. :|
lelila likes this.

November 6th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Jennhowru's Avatar Doin Good. And You?
My goodness!!! It sounds like a war zone in here.

I'm currently on cd6. I haven't temped in over a year, but I figured I'd give it another shot this month and see what's going on. I have 1 test left in my stash, a Walmart 88 cent cheapie. I'll probably stock up again just before AF is due.
November 6th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Shelz@_@
man I think the fertility god is in my favor for some reason lol.. usally I only get 1 maybe 2 days of ewwy gooys lol but so far I have had it since saterday night and the hormones are on fire i mean u touch ur gonna get burned lol so hot , haha so I making hubby tag that **** tonight lol cause he aint got a choice.. he wont be able to come up for air ... YA ITS LIKE THAT.. ahaha
lelila and katydae88 like this.
November 6th, 2013, 06:48 PM
I have a bruise on my vagina. Really? I knew it was painful to the touch since the bike wreck but I didn't know you could actually bruise your vagina.

Go Shelia!! Get that baby made already!

Katy how you doing? Feeling better? I have a disc out in my lower back, so I feel your pain. I'm hopeful it will go back in quickly.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

November 6th, 2013, 07:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Believingforonemore View Post

Katy how you doing? Feeling better? I have a disc out in my lower back, so I feel your pain. I'm hopeful it will go back in quickly.
My back is feeling quite a bit better and today I couldn't even tell that I had fallen last night. The pain in my foot went away and it didn't even bruise

I hope your disc goes back where it belongs soon!!! And sorry about your lady parts...sounds really painful I hope it heals up quickly, too!!!!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

My Ovulation Chart
November 6th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Shelz@_@
Im sorry you have a bruise on your vajayjay..beliving
I had to get stiches on there when I was little due to a teeter totter acident that was no fun...
and Im get it as soon as dinner settles in me belly game on
November 6th, 2013, 08:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ligit2quit View Post
man I think the fertility god is in my favor for some reason lol.. usally I only get 1 maybe 2 days of ewwy gooys lol but so far I have had it since saterday night and the hormones are on fire i mean u touch ur gonna get burned lol so hot , haha so I making hubby tag that **** tonight lol cause he aint got a choice.. he wont be able to come up for air ... YA ITS LIKE THAT.. ahaha
Yay!! I hope you catch that eggie
Shelz@_@ likes this.

My Ovulation Chart
November 7th, 2013, 01:10 AM
Shelz@_@
lord willin its not from a lack of trying I just told myself this is my month I will be pregant befor x mas this year..
fingers crossed for you as well it wont hurt to do a little dance for u all..
katydae88 likes this.
November 7th, 2013, 05:37 AM
yah on the ovulating!!! Looks like quite a few people are ovulating at the same time this month. Exciting!
Shelz@_@ and katydae88 like this.

November 7th, 2013, 06:18 AM
Sheila - MARATHON TIME! Get shagging honey!

Rae, Are you Serious? A bruise on your honey hole? That is a new kind of hurt. Girl, are you going to have to tape pads to your crotch when you go bike riding now? HAHA! I can't believe, of all places, you got a bruise there!

Katy, what is your healing secret? I had pain in my feet just thinking about your trip down the stairs.

Jenn, what kind of BBT therm do you have? I hated temping, but it was useful for many cycles.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40

November 7th, 2013, 07:52 AM
Jennhowru's Avatar Doin Good. And You?
Honey hole...that made me LOL! (Wipes tear from eye).

Leia, I don't have a BBT therm per se, I just use a digital one. I really hate temping too, that's why I quit after 6 months the first time, but my cycles range from 30 to 36 days so I'm trying to pinpoint some kind of pattern if I can. Unfortunately I think I'm still out of whack from being on the pill even though I got off of it 3 years ago.
Shelz@_@ likes this.
November 7th, 2013, 08:58 AM
Poo on out of whack cycles. Unfortunately, temping is the easiest way to pinpoint your key moments in your cycle. And the cheapest. A good BBT therm can be a cheap as 10$.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search