November Roll Call!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree137Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 7th, 2013, 05:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lelila View Post

Katy, what is your healing secret? I had pain in my feet just thinking about your trip down the stairs.
I honestly don't know....when I woke up the next day there wasn't any pain. I am soooo glad, too, because today my University Coordinator came and observed me again (they come at least twice to watch you teach a lesson during your full internship) and I am so glad I wasn't on crutches or limping around on a hurt foot while she was there!!!!

My Ovulation Chart
November 7th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Shelz@_@
where is everyone else at in there cycle
renee did af show or did u finally get your bfp?
just wanted to see who Od with me
and is anyone testing soon
hubby called is sick tonight so Im still feeling like I have to it so Im gonna get going on it.. lol
Im shure O was today but we see

Last edited by Shelz@_@; November 7th, 2013 at 07:48 PM.
November 7th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Quote:
Originally Posted by lelila View Post
Sheila - MARATHON TIME! Get shagging honey!

Rae, Are you Serious? A bruise on your honey hole? That is a new kind of hurt. Girl, are you going to have to tape pads to your crotch when you go bike riding now? HAHA! I can't believe, of all places, you got a bruise there!

Katy, what is your healing secret? I had pain in my feet just thinking about your trip down the stairs.

Jenn, what and of BBT therm do you have? I hated temping, but it was useful for many cycles.
Yes, yes it's a new kind of hurt. I do ride with padded shorts. It's almost unbelievable.

November 8th, 2013, 07:46 AM
Super Mommy
I did o this week on wed or Thursday so I'm now in the 2 wk wait any one else o this wk ?
Shelz@_@ likes this.

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
November 8th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
I haven't posted much this week. It's been crazy and hectic. We moved MIl into her place on Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday DH start complaining before work he feels off. He starts feeling dizzy and collapses on the stairs. I get him to the 7 foot couch that is sticking out our office. Yes we have all sorts of things we ended up with after gettin MIL moved in. My house has stuff everywhere and U'm already a very unorganized person. Wednesdays are the days I take my oldest to his Speech and O.T. So I have my son home and I'm trying to get a hold of DH Cardiologist and take care of prescriptions for MIL. Finally get an appointment made for DH, so I run Benjamin back to school and then back home for DH. He's lost over 15 pounds since Aug. and he had stress from work and what's going on with his mom. Dr. takes him off one of his meds and tells him to get more sodium. Thursday he's no better so I take him to his Primary Dr. and they did a blood panel. Oh and my youngest had his eye exam and turns out he is farsighted and has a significant astigmatism's. Instead of having to wear his glasses when he's working, he has to wear them all day everyday. I have a feeling my child will be losing his glasses at least 2x a year..UGH! So far this morning has been normal. I am sitting here drinking my coffee and catching up on JM.

Oh and AF showed yesterday Nov. 7 right on time. If she was going to show, I'm just happy she did on time.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Renee
November 8th, 2013, 05:32 PM
Jennhowru's Avatar Doin Good. And You?
Sounds like everyone has had quite the week. TGIF!!!

Renee, sorry AF showed. But I'm with you on that...if she's gonna show she better be on time. How is your son about wearing his glasses? Austin got glasses about a year ago because every eye check he had at school showed he was nearsighted. He was so excited to get them, but now its like pulling teeth to get him to wear them.

I'm on cd8 today (its actually been very convenient having started on the 1st). I also have a quick question. My last 4 temps have been exactly the same, 97.2. Is that normal or should I look into buying a new thermometer?
November 8th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Shelz@_@
vickie I Od on wed or thursday as well so were in it together I just went buy my ewcm and as of yesterday Im all dry.. TMI sorry once girls hurt I can sy yes for shure.
renee so sorry af showed such a booger she is..
November 9th, 2013, 06:05 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry AF showed Renee. Gosh I hate that witch. What a stressful week you had too. I hope DH feels better too.

Vicky, any luck with BDing this cycle or did those meds get in the way?

Jenn, temps can be very consistent. But if they remain the same for more than a week, you may want to take the battery out and put it back in. You might be looking at history.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
November 9th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Crap I just typed out a paragraph of stuff and lost it! Short version - Renee sorry about your crappy week. lol

November 9th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Okay, so finally today's temp was different. I think I might still take the battery out though. Thanks Leia.
November 9th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Jen how old was your son when he started wearing glasses? Thomas is 6.5 and beyond excited to get them. We have over a week to wait since it isn't a very common prescription. I have a feeling the novelty of him getting them will wear off.

Rae I don 't know know how many times I've typed crap out and I lose it all. Cracked me up when I read it!

Sheila and Vicky I pray you two finally get your BFP.

Katy I hope you got high marks when they came in and did their observations. Your 10 DPO, are you testing or waiting for AF to show?

As far as temps go, I have a back up one that is the same exact as the one I use everyday, along with extra batteries. If you're only on CD8 then I think your fine switching to another. I've gone a cycle where I put in low temps and then the closer I got to ovulating I started temping my real temps.

Happy to report DH is doing better, and no issue DTD. It better go this well in my fertile window. I had B/W done this morning and U start Femara tonight. Yeah for a medicated cycle.

Renee
November 9th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Super Mommy
Oh renee you have had a rubbish wk. How's dh doing ? .your sons eyes sound like mine and I lost my glasses a lot as a kid ! I was such a moo ! Sorry af showed too I'm hoping the new meds wk . I saw someone fell of there bike .that the weather is bloody cold for some .there's just so many posts I can't catch up lol .but even tho I'm not posting I'm still stalking you all ! . Shels we o the same day is that a first for us lol ? Here is to staying unstressed the next 2 wks . And yes dh deposited so we covered all the bases . So there is a chance for our bfp .

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
November 9th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee360 View Post

Katy I hope you got high marks when they came in and did their observations. Your 10 DPO, are you testing or waiting for AF to show?
I did have a great observation this time by my University Coordinator

I don't plan on testing. I am just waiting for af to show. I just hope I don't have a 20 day LP again. I know that it is the Progesterone that makes my cycles last so long but I am afraid to stop taking them just in case I am pregnant and the HPT's just aren't picking up the HCG like they should. I know I am probably just fooling myself thinking like that BUT I have to have some HOPE!!

I hope that we all get our BFP's soon!! Sending baby to all!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Ovulation Chart
November 9th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Renee, I'm excited to see how the Femara works for you this month. I would have liked to have tried it but DH was against it. Maybe this will be your last month of TTC!

November 9th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Shelz@_@
thanks renee good luck with the femera
Im glad everyone is doing better.
come vickie we have got this
beleive I wish you were still tying hun
and katy wishing things get inline for you
Im still waiting for the girls to hurt so I know for shure I have Od

Last edited by Shelz@_@; November 10th, 2013 at 01:29 AM.
November 10th, 2013, 07:08 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I finally took a picture of myself. I'm so embarrassed, but at least you can't see the wrinkles and gray hair. 5 Mos today! I can't believe it.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
November 10th, 2013, 08:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Aw, Leia what a cute baby bump Thank you for sharing your pic!!!!!!
lelila likes this.

My Ovulation Chart
November 10th, 2013, 09:18 AM
I love it! Thanks for sharing. You look fantastic!!!
lelila likes this.

November 10th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Leia you look FANTASTIC!! I can't wait until I get pregnant and then the bump.
lelila and katydae88 like this.

Renee
November 10th, 2013, 03:10 PM
Oh wow! Leia, great pic!

Renee, Austin is 10 and he was 9 when he got the glasses. I don't know, he's just overly self conscience about wearing them and complains that they're crooked and they make him look funny. His teacher knows he has glasses and tries to remind him to wear them every chance she gets. But otherwise I've told her to keep him towards the front of the classroom if possible. He can be such a booger sometimes!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search