November Roll Call!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree137Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 10th, 2013, 03:35 PM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi all... im new to TTC. All my children have been surprises so this is my first planned. I know zero about charting etc. I guess that was a question to ask my OB/GYN when I went in for my checkup-paps. He mentioned about temperature and charting but I felt alittle dumb at my age not knowing about it. Lol So excuse my post here for not knowing where I am in all this.

This much I know... got my IUD of 4 years out on Oct 28th. Hubby and I had sex thenext couple of days after and a few times since then. AF hasnt showed up yet. But ive had a headache, small stomach cramps, nausea for the past 5 days on top of having to pee more often. Todays ive had more small cramping, headache all day and cant stop eating. Oh and aching lower back.... different than usual. So either AF is coming or hopefully Im pregnant. Im not getting any younger so heres hoping! LOL

Forgot to add im a ton more tired than usual. Been wanting to go to bed at 7:30 and end up laying down for a nap at work. Thankfully hubby and I own the company so I can do that. LOL

Pamela
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Last edited by ctymom; November 10th, 2013 at 04:35 PM. Reason: it put my name as Page LOL
November 10th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Pray, then pray some more
I don't know Page but either way good luck! I had an IUI also it was removed a year and a half ago. It took about a month for me to get back to normal. My guess is your body is just adjusting to having it removed. You could test to be sure though!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

November 10th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Shelz@_@
lelia.. omg I love love your bump you look so fab hun cant wait to see more..

I cant take bc pills Im not shure either
November 10th, 2013, 04:38 PM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Weird... my post put my name as Page rather than Pamela LOL Anyway.... im trying not to get my hopes up. But at the same time.... have my hopes up. LOL
Shelz@_@ likes this.
November 10th, 2013, 07:12 PM
Shelz@_@
Im still waiting for the girls to hurt I keep feeling them and poking them all day lol hubby is getting jelious but its how I know I have ovulated if I dont temp.. if they dont hurt soon than its look like my body tried to O and didnt and its gonna be a longer cycle than I had hoped for I did a dance today hoping for the best .. I think having a cold is not helping..
November 10th, 2013, 07:52 PM
Hmm Shelia, I sure hope not. Lets hope you've already ovulated. Can you sneak a temp in to see if its post ovulation or not?
Shelz@_@ likes this.

November 11th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Shelz@_@
woke up there a bit sore not bad yet but its a good sign.. I heard that when a woman si run down with a cold she gets pregant easyier but interesting hun I have this cold for almost 2 weeks.. ugg.
November 11th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Hmm well I hope that's true! I also hope you feel better soon.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

November 11th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Shelz@_@
I hate having a cold I was just looking up if it affect ovulation and what not and found some post about being sick and getting pregnant easyier I have no idea why .. but still..maybe do to lots of cm or something..
anywho off topic I have noticed alot of new ladies around just wanted to give a shout to all that is new please forgive if I dont type everyones names lol
Im bad for remembering that stuff....anywho again welcome and dont be shy were not lol
November 12th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
I have no side effects what's so ever being on the Femara. Although I'm quite cranky, but that's just the stress from last week and then having 2 sick boys at home today.
I will say, I'm feeling optimistic about this cycle. My DH better be up to the task this month.

Shiela I'm so happy that your boobs started hurting. FX'd this is your month!

I will carry on with my Once Upon a Time marathon. I just started the 2nd season.
vickyblueeyes likes this.

Renee
November 12th, 2013, 04:46 PM
Renee, I really have a good feeling about the Femara, hey these days I'm always cranky. I'm sorry about those sick kiddos man there is nothing worse than sick kids except sick husbands.

Shelia, feeling better?
Shelz@_@ likes this.

November 12th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Husbands are way worse, well at least mine is. I ended up taking the boys to the Dr. and one has major ear infection and pink eye. The other has the start of upper respiratory but holding back on antibiotics. They both get another day off school tomorrow. Yeah Them!
I'm excited to see what the Femara does for me. Maybe create a Super Follicle?!

This month it would be nice to see 2 or 3 BFP coming from this group.
Shelz@_@ and katydae88 like this.

Renee
November 12th, 2013, 11:49 PM
Super Mommy
Good luck renee iv a good feeling for u hun.and crankey crazy most of the time on clomid.I'm having some funny things going on this mth. I'm trying not to over think it all lol.hope boys get better soon . A cloth bag of salt against the ear is really good for infection
Shelz@_@ likes this.

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
November 13th, 2013, 12:54 AM
Shelz@_@
I have been such a bear today I had to go and get 2 filling today and I had a panick attact due to my cold and I had a huge snot ball in my throat and I couldnt swallow and you know its hard to breathe through your nose.anyhwo I had a moment wasnt proud but I manage to get through it. hubby was cranky most of the day due to a mix up and fish n game. but thats about it girls. sorry for being a downer I have alot on my mind..

Last edited by Shelz@_@; November 13th, 2013 at 10:22 AM.
November 13th, 2013, 05:57 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't been posting much these last few days. My beloved Aunt, who is 82, is dying and I'm just beside myself. She is more of a mother to me than my own mom, and I am doing alot of crying. She is far away and I can't go to see her. My cousin put her on the phone yesterday and I was able to tell her I love her and say my goodbyes. I'm broken hearted.

Sorry to be a drag on the board when some of you have good cycles! I hope to see lovely BFPs in the next few weeks!
Shelz@_@ and katydae88 like this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
November 13th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Vicky I will try that, although the antibiotics might already be working. They haven't gotten up this morning, so I can't see if they have fevers.

Sheila I would of freaked out. Nothing worse needing to clear your throat and you can't. Hope your mouth is feeling better.

Leia I'm so sorry to hear about your Aunt. I'm glad you were able to talk to her.
Are you doing your Gender Scan tomorrow?
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Renee
November 13th, 2013, 10:23 AM
Shelz@_@
Lelia Im sorry about your loss your on my thoughts hun.
November 13th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Oh Leia, I'm so sorry for your loss. Big hugs girl. We love you here and hope that you can find peace in this difficult time She knows you love her, I can assure you of that.

November 13th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry for your loss, Leia You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

My Ovulation Chart
November 13th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Jennhowru's Avatar Doin Good. And You?
Leia, so sorry about your Aunt. I'm glad you got to talk with her though. Will definitely keep you in my thoughts.

Sheila, hope you didn't traumatize your dentist! It sucks being sick, and I hope you feel better soon. But if it truly is beneficial to TTC, then I certainly hope your suffering is worth it this month.

On a lighter note, I think I may have o' d today. There was definitely a lot of aching on the left side and I also had a tiiiiiiny bit of spotting this afternoon. It will be interesting to see if I can confirm it with my temps.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search