November Roll Call!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree137Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 13th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
FX'd Jenn you ovulated and you caught that egg!

I swear this Femara might be working overtime with my ovaries. I feel constant pressure in my belly. If I didn't have two sucks kids in two I would be getting a scan. I could also be getting sick. I also did an OPK and the 2nd line is already starting to show up. I'll probably do another before bed and jump my DH since my sex drive is in high gear.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
November 14th, 2013, 12:10 AM
Shelz@_@
Jenn no I think the dentist will be ok.. he has to understand sometime things like that happen.
so hope you Od tonight
and renee hope you got to play hide and seek tonight lol.
me Im feeling better today..
November 14th, 2013, 08:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
This morning I was awoken by my oldest with a major nose bleed and another fever. Looks like he'll be getting a full week off school. He gets to relax and watch unlimited amounts of cartoons.
Thomas got his glasses yesterday and he's done so well wearing them. Just hoping he continues wanting to wear them.
I didn't have a chance to test this morning, so I'll have to do an OPK later today.

Sheila I'm glad you're feeling better. I couldn't imagine enduring a toothache as long as you did.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
November 14th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Shelz@_@
aww hunnie hope your poor little boo feels better I hate seing my kids sick like that.
and for me its hard to save over 500 bucks to go to the dentist even with insurance out of pocket really does suck somtimes..
hopefully thr kids feel better and you get you post opk today.. good luck gilr
November 14th, 2013, 01:41 PM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lelila View Post
I haven't been posting much these last few days. My beloved Aunt, who is 82, is dying and I'm just beside myself. She is more of a mother to me than my own mom, and I am doing alot of crying. She is far away and I can't go to see her. My cousin put her on the phone yesterday and I was able to tell her I love her and say my goodbyes. I'm broken hearted.

Sorry to be a drag on the board when some of you have good cycles! I hope to see lovely BFPs in the next few weeks!
I'm sorry to hear.... my thoughts and prayers out to you....
November 14th, 2013, 02:28 PM
Pray, then pray some more
That's what I like to hear Renee!

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

November 14th, 2013, 06:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Rae how are things going with you? Has your back gotten any better?

OPK has the 2nd line but no where positive. I think my most fertile days will be Sunday to Wednesday. Friday and Saturday are just practice days for us.

Anyone testing this week??

[/URL]Renee
November 14th, 2013, 06:18 PM
Shelz@_@
Im not testing until Im late.. not shure when af is due since I od late. maybe sunday,,?
November 14th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Things are ok Renee, my back still hurts but I think overall I'm doing ok. I've been too busy for the bike but I feel like maybe this weekend I'll do some riding.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

November 14th, 2013, 11:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sheila PLEASE let this be your month!

Rae glad to hear the back is doing a little better. Hopefully you'll get a chance to get out on your bike. The most I'be done with my bike is trip over it. It's just in my garage taking up space and collecting dust. I will get it out this weekend and let DH watch the kids. I have had them all week.

I can't sleep and my DH is on my side of the bed. I seriously want to push him off the bed. I do not like to snuggle next to anyone while I'm trying to sleep.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
November 15th, 2013, 12:26 AM
Shelz@_@
Im praying as well.
on the other note renee we have a king size bed but my hubby always comes over to my side and I hate it lol I like to spread out and he practicaly pushes me off the bed just because he wants to be close dont get me wrong I like cuddle time but when I sleep good lord let me breathe lol
November 15th, 2013, 01:57 AM
Super Mommy
Help girls . I'm 10dpo tomorrow .now do I test with early test or wait till next wk when af due ? .my girls have been odd . I normally get big vains at o time then they go till af is due. This mth iv had these vains since o ! I'm just worried I'm reading to much into it .and if I test early and get another bfn that I will yet again be disaponited .advice needed ladies what would u all do .

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
November 15th, 2013, 04:29 AM
Ohh hard one, wait it could be too early still.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

November 15th, 2013, 05:19 AM
Shelz@_@
that is a hard one. But I would wait at welll most implantation can happen anywhere form 6 to 12 dpo..
November 15th, 2013, 07:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I always test early and I always get a BFN. I say hold out a little longer before you test. Being disappointed seeing that one line isn't worth the heartbreak.
I am hoping beyond hope that this is the month you finally get that little bean.

Ok, I woke up this morning with a sore throat. I woke up more than 30 minutes before I temp, but since I was up I did my vaginal temp. 98.76, way too high for this time in my cycle. I put it in FF and discarded the temp. I also used an IC OPK and my CB Advanced OPK and both are negative.
Do you think that my actual ovulation will be detected if I get sick? I can always depend on my OPK's and I typically do. I just like the validation of seeing those CH's on FF.

I better get Thomas up, so he can get ready to make her grand appearance back at school. TGIF Ladies!

[/URL]Renee
November 15th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Jennhowru's Avatar Doin Good. And You?
Vicky, personally I would test. Then I would probably test every day til AF or a positive. But I think you should wait a couple more days. Maybe 13 dpo if possible?

Ugh, Renee. Sorry you are getting sick. But I swear if all you ladies get your BFP in the month that you were sick, I'm just gonna have to go hang out in one of our hospital wings or something.

So my temp has been up the last 2 days. Just waiting for tomorrow's temp to see if I can get my little eggie.

Happy Friday everyone!
November 15th, 2013, 06:57 PM
On the temps Renee, I'm not sure with you being sick. I would probably rely on my OPK's and temp just for the heck of it. Depending on how long until you ovulate, you may be over the sickness by then. I know that's not real helpful lol.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

November 15th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Actually it is Rae. Just helps to hear someone tell me. I'm not too stressed over it, I recorded it in FF and discarded it. I've been ovulating CD13-15 so I should be recovered by then. I took the kids Advil syrup today and it has helped with the body aches. My sex drive is high right now, even while feeling like poop.!!
I am trying to be optimistic going into this cycle.

Jenn I have everything crossed that you get knocked up this month. We'll see if being sick helps me this month. I'd rather be sick then DH. At least I can force myself to BD. If my DH gets sick, it's all over.

Vicky how are you doing? Wishing you the best Dear. Have they upped your Clomid dose? I would have them put you at 150.

Have a fantastic weekend.

P.S. 13 more post and I'll have 8000 posts!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
November 16th, 2013, 12:34 AM
Shelz@_@
still holding on to hope girls. I just watch the movie parenthood 2. its was a little nasty but honestly I thought it was so fricken funny. I hope everyone was has a good weekend.
would like a prayer request my old friend from my home town just lost her son. he went missing on sunday and they just found him this morning he decided to take his own life he was only 19 i know he is an angel in heven and no parent should ever have to endure loosing a child. so Im just sending our prayers for that they find peice..
November 16th, 2013, 07:05 AM
Oh Shelia, my heart is breaking for his family. I will pray.

Renee, I really think sex drive is better indicator of impending ovulation than anything. Your body knows. Keep at that bding girl!

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search