November Roll Call!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree137Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 2nd, 2013, 05:46 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Autumn Colors are giving way to freezing temps, flying snow and snuggling down with your SO for some quality Baby-Making!

Who is still in the thick of TTC?

Where are you in your cycle?

Bonus question: How many HPTs do you still have in your stock?

Come on Ladies, lets see some s by Christmas!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
November 2nd, 2013, 08:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
I messed with my temps and it put my CH's on CD15 instead of CD13, where I thought they should of been to begin with. I didn't bother testing this morning, but I did have a major temp dive this morning CD12. My cycle have been averaging 31 days, I'm set to start on the 7th of November but would be thrilled to start early.

I have way too many HPT's but I didn't count them. I can do that sometime later today.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
November 2nd, 2013, 08:18 AM
I hate temp dives. They suck. Charting sucks too for that matter. Sometimes I think it makes TTC just not fun!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40

November 2nd, 2013, 09:47 AM
Shelz@_@
I hate temp dives as well its so disapointing to see
but lets se for me I have not O'd yet for some reason it should of been on the first the lastest would be today or tomorrow my cycle has been 32 to 34 day these last five months so not shure why it stopped I have no signs in site yet so this could be a long month,
im praying you dont get af renee
and I have no test to take..
November 2nd, 2013, 10:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sheila I hope you don't have a never ending cycle again. Hopefully soon you ovulate and you get plenty of BDing in.

If I'm not pregnant this cycle I welcome the temp dive and AF showing. The sooner you comes the sooner I get on with cycle #9TTC. I might even give PreSeed another shot as much as I hate the stuff. I think I need to try anything that might help my chances. Our BDing was the best we've done so far, but I'm shooting for timing it better.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
November 2nd, 2013, 01:22 PM
Sheila, fxd that you have normal cycles. I don't want to see you with a never ending cycle like earlier this year - unless of course it's because you're preggo!

Renee, FXd for you that this is your cycle. Since I started charting, 8 cycles to the first pregnancy last year. 12 to the second and 16 to this one. Statistically, it has to happen eventually, right?
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40

November 2nd, 2013, 06:29 PM
Pray, then pray some more
I'm here ladies, umm lets see it's really hard to turn off the ttc. I'm so fine tuned to recognize when I'm ovulating that today I was walking the flea market and I thought I'm going to ovulate soon. I can tell just from the wetness. I do wonder when I'll stop having those sort of thoughts. I have no ttc news here but I did get a 1930's Hamilton Beach no. 31 juice extractor for $17.00 that's pretty cool looking.

Renee that seems kinda early for a temp dive. Implantation perhaps???
Shelz@_@ likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

November 3rd, 2013, 12:09 AM
Super Mommy
I'm on cd 12 or 13 . Getting ready to o this wk.only have one box of 7 sticks in my stash ! Doing one a day .no smiley face as of yet .I'm still not temping and iv got to say for me its better not temping. Temping for me sucks ! .I'm a bit upset with dh as his taken these tablets that give him delayed orgasim .so its a bit hit and miss if he finishes the job ! What a great side effect ....not .so not needed on the wk of o . With only 2 cycles left ttc I would of liked it that we had done all we could.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

I am 39 and DH is 40, we have 5 kids

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

Trying for number 6 but will be number one with DH

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
November 3rd, 2013, 01:41 AM
Shelz@_@
it would be great if we O this week and get out bpf at the same time wouldnt that be something huh..
renee I hope either way things get better .
I pray for a normal cycle I had a little stress no biggie..
I didnt think it would be this hard trying to have a baby. geeze lol
lelila likes this.
November 3rd, 2013, 07:26 AM
Vicky hide those pill!
lelila likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

November 3rd, 2013, 09:46 AM
My last day of canning is today. 5 lbs of carrots.

Sheila, I don't think any of us thought it would take as much time, energy or tears to have a baby. I can't imagine what it's like for those women who go through IVF after IVF and get pregnant only to lose. I read those stories and my heart breaks over and over. I had to stop reading those threads.

I'm glad we are all trying though. Better to have tried, and not gotten pregnant than to not try at all, kwim? Then at least you can have no regrets. That's why we tried at this age. We didn't want to get to a point in our lives where trying was impossible and realize we missed our chance and then lived with regret the rest of our lives.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40

November 3rd, 2013, 10:38 AM
Super Mommy
getting a bfp together would be great in time for xmas too . Yep those pills will have to go . And living with out regret would be great too . That's what dh and I said too . At least we giving it our best shot
Shelz@_@ and lelila like this.

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4
November 4th, 2013, 05:03 AM
Below freezing this morning. Even the dogs were snuggling with us this morning. I need to put more wood in the stove at night. Having TWO cups of tea this morning. BRRRRR!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40

November 4th, 2013, 03:43 PM
I do not like cold weather! I'm from Texas, we like it hot!!!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

November 4th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Leia that sounds a little too cold for me, especially so soon after summer. The cold weather will be here but it's more gradual. It get cooler and wetter and then chilly. We may or may not get snow during winter. I personally like WA weather even after growing up in California.

Sheila hide the pills from DH. Nothing worse then BDing and DH not making a deposit. That has happened a lot the previous months. It made me want to scream and then I'd be frustrated internally because I didn't want DH to feel bad.

Vicky all of our months will come. FX'd it doesn't take months from now.

Rae that's the hard part going from Actively TTC TO NTNP. It had to be hard to switch gears. I still pray you get your BFP.

Still the same results, NEGATIVE! Now I wait for AF to show up on Thursday, if not sooner. I'm holding out hope that I can get pregnant either this month or December. I'd love to have a baby before my 41st birthday.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
November 4th, 2013, 06:37 PM
Posgo001's Avatar Veteran
Just had my tubal reversal today--so, I haven't bought my "sticks" yet, lol. I'm cd 4 (yep, day 4 on the 4th. Anyhow, I'm hoping to have a very Happy Thanksgiving with an even better Christmas . Here's to a hot winter in the cold weather!!!
Shelz@_@ likes this.
November 4th, 2013, 07:25 PM
Shelz@_@
time to make a deposit tonight lol.. and what piils are u talking about renee lol?
glad u had your reversal POSG..
his is everyone doing?
November 5th, 2013, 04:36 AM
Thanks Renee, we'll see what happens.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

November 5th, 2013, 05:15 AM
Vicky, I think you can hide those pills after DH dumped your clomid once. Payback.

How is it that so many of you ladies have taken clomid and femara and still no luck and some of these people on like Discovery channel took one round of clomid and ended up with 8 billion kids at one time. The camera crew opens their front door and it looks like an episode of that Meercat show, kids everywhere. Running up and down the stairs, under tables, popping out of the sofa cushions. The mailman find one in the mailbox, they're spilling out of the cabinets, one's in the oven, the mom has one on each hip.

I'm starting to believe that it's a put on, that there aren't any kids and the show hired George Lucas to CGI them in. Like the Orc army in Lord of the Rings.

Wife to Big Bull 40

November 5th, 2013, 08:28 AM
Super Mommy
That post made me laugh out loud . Iv no idea what's happening with the meds . I'm olvulating but dh swimmers can't be connecting .I honesty think its a age thing .which is sad .as for dh pill there is pay back coming .I will stick those pills where the sun don't shine .there will be no messing with a frustrated olvulating lady who only has 2 more cycles left to get that bfp ! .I'm on cd15 and no smiling face yet on my sticks .
Renee360 and lelila like this.

George 15

Lexie 14

Lenny 11

Billy 7

Ellie 3

DH Kids

Andrew 20

Holly 18

Amelia 4