January Roll Call!!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree110Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 4th, 2014, 08:15 AM
2ligit2quit's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope not hun. fingers crossed for you. my temp was off this morning I went to go take it and I sneezed 4 times in a row so its lower that it probably should be then I had to get up and blow my nose so I Have no idea what my real temp its ..it sucks.
He calms you.
January 4th, 2014, 09:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sheila, I hate your charts when they are that long. But I'm glad that it looks like you Od. FXd for you that you go back to normal cycles if nothing else. Could it have something do to with the lack of sunlight where you are?
2ligit2quit likes this.
New Baby Boy Born March 24. Our second miracle!
January 4th, 2014, 01:35 PM
Veteran
Sheila--yay, you O'd!!! Hoping you caught it!!!

Pamela--I still have hope for you! AF still isn't here...there is still hope!

Leia--one more day & you are in the 3rd trimester--congrats!!

As for me, I went to have labs drawn today. My HCG was 67--a little more than doubled but still not super-impressive. We'll see what Monday's labs say, just hoping that they keep doubling. I'm also going to have my progesterone level checked. I don't know if I have ever mentioned it, but I've been using the cream intravaginally since I ovulated.
2ligit2quit likes this.

Paula 42
DH--42 (no bio kids)
DS--23
DS--20
1/30/14 at 7 weeks 2 days

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.

My Ovulation Chart
January 4th, 2014, 02:28 PM
Super Mommy
I went to see what my temp was a minute ago just because I feel blah and when I looked at the stored temps... I actually took my temp twice. The 96.8 was actually the second temp. My first was 97.8. I was so tired and doing it in the dark. LOL So it's not such a huge dip. Can still put me in the running. I still have a lot of cm....never dried up. Also... I went to Dollar Tree b/c I just couldn't believe they have HPTs. LOL And sure enough! I bought only one to try it out first. But yeah.... afraid to take it. Will do it in the morning maybe. Still no AF!

Thanks Paula.. I hope I'm still in the running! Good luck on your tests!

And Leia... hard to believe 3rd Trimester already!
2ligit2quit likes this.

My Ovulation Chart
January 4th, 2014, 02:45 PM
CTYMOM yah for a temp rise. hope its not over yet I wish I temped the whole month. my normal temps before O is the 96 range..cause I looked at my last chart.and after O its in the 97 range and stays up. it I start to spot in 5 to 6 days I would say I Od still not convinced the girls are always sore and there not.
and yes lelia I think it being where Im at and winter is changing things up a bit.. I hope it wont be long.
He calms you.
January 4th, 2014, 02:53 PM
Super Mommy
Sheila... are your cycles normally that long? It does look like you O'd so FX'd you did! I've never in my life paid attention to how long my cycles were each month. LOL It could be anywhere between 28-32. lol I've got my typical one zit on my face so it should be about now. Even while on Mirena... I still got that each month even without AF. I have the HPT right next to me... calling for me to use it. But i just can't. I should wait till Monday morning...but maybe tomorrow morning.
2ligit2quit likes this.

My Ovulation Chart
January 4th, 2014, 03:24 PM
normal for me was 30 to 36 days, until last dec I had af in jan and they stopped until june no O no af...have no idea what happened for why but I think it was due to winter and brother in law moving in as soon as he left I Od end of may and af came in june..is was very stressful been normal ever since now its wack..
a zip could be a good sign as well.got ur freinds request thanks.
Im not a test pusher do what feels right lol..
ctymom likes this.
He calms you.
January 4th, 2014, 03:28 PM
Super Mommy
Ah ok.... stress and big change can mess things up. Wish I paid attention more to the AF stuff. But I never "tried" to get pregnant. I just knew it came every month like clockwork. LOL I'm pretty sure I O'd but to be honest... I dont know 100%. But reading all the signs and paying probably way too much attention to my signs lol... all signs point to I did.

FX'd for us both!
2ligit2quit likes this.

My Ovulation Chart
January 4th, 2014, 03:37 PM
something gonna give sooner or later.. I hope I saw a lady on the 0ver 35 pregant bored who just found out she was pregant and she is 47.. yikes I dont want to wait that long
He calms you.
January 4th, 2014, 03:48 PM
Super Mommy
wow... yeah well I'm 44 yo and I don't want to wait any longer. I really hadn't planned on having any more children at this point but my DH of 2 years now really wants to have one together. He's 37 though. It's hard on me b/c I have heart issues and get tired so I hope I can handle all this.

My Ovulation Chart
January 4th, 2014, 06:37 PM
sorry to hear about your heart.. Im not gonna try anymore once I hit 41 that will june.
it has been about 4 years now since we started granted hubby was gone for months at a time but still its to much to bare anymore.. hubby is 45 and is really wanting to move on. I hope you get you bfp soon I just cant go anymore.its to much
He calms you.
January 5th, 2014, 01:59 AM
not trying to be a post aholic but I downloaded this app called selena on my iphone and put all my temps in from FF and it put me at O day as jan 1st. so will see wich one is right..
He calms you.
January 5th, 2014, 02:42 AM
Super Mommy
I have three apts on my phone. LOL I've been focusing mostly on FertilityFriend.

Well.... AF showed up this morning so here's to another cycle. I have to try and understand I'm not as young as I used to be and my doctor warned me it may take 3-6 months to get pregnant. This is only my second AF since having my Mirena out October 29th. So I've really only had one cycle with O that I could remotely try and track. So this month, I have a huge understanding of all this compared. We are gonna do this!
2ligit2quit likes this.

My Ovulation Chart
January 5th, 2014, 02:57 AM
Im really sorry af showed I hate it when that happens.age does suck.
and far as the apps go I have 3 as well and try to compare lol but I need to just leave it alone..my hubby asked me tonight I have to be close to having af and I said I think so they he goes do you even know where your at in your cycle I fibbed and said no lol I said Im probably not pregant yet and he goes it really wasnt worried about if I was or not. that tells me he is still ok with having a baby,, goos luck this cycle
ctymom likes this.
He calms you.
January 5th, 2014, 03:13 AM
Super Mommy
Looks like your temps are still up though? So I still have my FX'd for ya! I just told hubby AF showed and he said that's ok... we will keep trying. My doctor definitely wants me PG before my birthday. If I dont get pregnant this cycle, then I'll contact him for other options.

My Ovulation Chart
January 5th, 2014, 03:57 PM
Pray, then pray some more
I am really really rooting for you Shelia! Come on bfp!!

Paula I'm hoping for that sticky little bean for you. I am anxious to see tomorrow's lab results.
So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

My Ovulation Chart
January 6th, 2014, 08:44 AM
Im praying this is it and I wont have to temp anymore lol
I usally spot at 10 dpo so 3 more days I will test if nothing happen after 13 dpo and keep temping just in case this was a fluke and Im still waiting to O
I have said it many times and I hate being this way but the girls are always sore after O and there not so again make me question lol as you see I have a lot on my mind ..
He calms you.

Last edited by 2ligit2quit; January 6th, 2014 at 09:14 PM.
January 6th, 2014, 11:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
I have not tested at all this cycle. I am pretty sure AF will come tomorrow or the next day. I've had horrible headaches for the past few days. I also have a longer cycle by a couple days since I ovulated so late.

Sheila so happy to see that you ovulated.

Pamela so sorry AF made her monthly visit..Wench!

Hope everyone had a fantastic New Years celebration.
2ligit2quit likes this.

[/URL]Renee
January 6th, 2014, 03:12 PM
Rahni
Hey everyone just got back from vacation. Happy New Year to you all and congrats Paula and lots of baby dust to all ttc
Well AF showed up during my vacation on CD45 :/ I was hoping it was just a little hiccup in my cycle as that it so unusual for me usually my cycle lasts between 26-28 days but im now on CD10 and still having some spotting and light bleeding when i go to the bathroom, so thinking that this same thing happened last cycle maybe my cycle will blow out to 45 days again. Really making me worried that menopause is on its way... Do you think that having a mirena may have kept me regular this last year and now that its removed menopause is catching up with me... Dont know what to do we are planning on seeing a fertiltiy doctor soon I have been looking around at different clinics one of the cheaper clinics which has a good reputation do not treat women over 46 so the next best place I have found had a pregnancy success predictor for which I came back 1% chance... Just feeling so negative right now.
2ligit2quit likes this.
January 6th, 2014, 05:42 PM
Rahni sorry af showed that really sucks
renee hope af dont show
plus I really think FF is wrong I didnt temp the entire cycle and should have
if I did af is due in about 5 days. if there is no af I will asume I did not O but will test just in case.
He calms you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search