January Roll Call!!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree110Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 15th, 2014, 09:10 AM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Renee... I'm considering taking temps vaginally next cycle if I'm not preggo this month. B/c yeah, my temps are all over the place. Mostly b/c I'm not sleeping well and keep waking up early.

I'm at CD11. Looks like I'm going to O before long....BD'ing every other day. Or at least trying since we are exhausted from working so much.
Shelz@_@ and Posgo001 like this.

January 15th, 2014, 11:54 AM
Shelz@_@
great minds think alike pam Im gonna do the same thing as well like renee said
and I have no idea what is going on
Posgo001 and ctymom like this.

Last edited by Shelz@_@; January 15th, 2014 at 11:56 AM.
January 15th, 2014, 11:54 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Paula, how stressful! You are in my prayers! Stick bean, stick!
Shelz@_@, Posgo001 and ctymom like this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
January 15th, 2014, 11:59 AM
Have you seen this before? Basal Body Temperature Adjuster - WhenMyBaby

January 15th, 2014, 12:02 PM
Jennhowru's Avatar Doin Good. And You?
Renee, took 2 cheapies yesterday and today. Stark white BFN. I'm pretty PMS'y and crampy today. I've got 2 more tests for tomorrow and the next day. Not holding out much hope though. Why do you have to go to court for your tickets? Are you fighting them? I got pulled over last week for driving without my headlights on. I had literally just gotten my car that day, so he let me off with a warning. I didn't even have insurance on the thing yet.
January 15th, 2014, 04:13 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Renee, I'm just going with the flow. I've had some spotting already so I'm sure I'm out again...

I hope everything works out on the ticket. It's the worse feeling in the world giving your money away like that lol.

January 15th, 2014, 08:02 PM
Shelz@_@
f anyone is interested my husband and I are doing the honey and cinnamon diet plus for fertility as well.. look it up you will find it very interesting. for men its 2 teaspoon of pure honey a night for the guys to swim better he doesnt have to have the cinnamon. but were doing it as weight loss as well .
this is how its done 1/2 a teaspoon or 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. we got the stick and just grated them. boil it with 1 cup of water only strain it and let it cool all the way them add 1 or 2 teaspoon of honey.pure honey is better. drink half a cup on a empty stomach before bed and 1/2 cup in the morning 30 mins before you eat thats it. we started ours last night..just thought I would share hope it works..
January 16th, 2014, 03:47 AM
Rant here....Looks like I may of O'd. I told DH we need to BD every other day right now and he's too tired. Well, how the hell are you gonna take care of a baby if you can't even get the energy for sex??!! HE is the one that pushed me for 2 years that he wanted a baby, so i get the IUD pulled and now dealing with AF every month and time isn't slowing down and now he's too tired?? sigh I told him we needed to BD last night but did we....no. We probably missed opportunity again this month. So yeah, I'm a little grumpy this morning. If we BD this morning...is it too late if i did O?
Shelz@_@ likes this.

January 16th, 2014, 06:03 AM
If you did ovulate yes probably the am was too late. But looking at your chart and your sex pattern I think you still have a chance of pregnancy. The best time to get pregnant is to have sex 2-3 days before you ovulate so you're still in the running!

January 16th, 2014, 07:26 AM
I was looking over other charts that resulted in pregnancy and found quite a few with my temp pattern and bd pattern so hopefully. I woke up with my chin all broke out this morning like I did last month around the time of O. So probably doing my TWW now. Hate this part. lol

January 16th, 2014, 08:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
I was just looking at my calendar on FF and somewhere along the way temps were put in out of place. Weird! It has me forecasted to ovulate on CD 13 but that is way too early especially with the length of my cycle and it being a non medicated cycle.

I went to court instead of just paying for the ticket because I wanted my ticket deferred and it lowered. It would of cost $268 and would have gone on my record if I didn't go in. The deferment of this ticket won't do me any good since I have that other ticket. The judge lowered the ticket to $125. At least it's been dealt with and payed.

I'm actually only on CD8. I for some reason thought yesterday I was on CD9.

Pamela I have to deal with a tired DH all the time. It Blows! You should be fine with the days you did BD. Welcome to the TWW.

Jenn what kind of car did you get? I always have my headlight on but when DH drives my car he turns them off. Drives me nuts because I expect them to be on.
Sorry to hear about the BFN.

Sheila FX'd the Honey and Cinnamon diet works. I'll look it up once I get the kids rest and off to school. Which I'd better start doing now. B

Renee
January 16th, 2014, 08:44 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When it comes to temping, I had a very hard time with consistency for years! I set my alarm for an hour before I normally got up, took my temp, and went back to sleep. MANY mornings, it wasn't effective since I had bad nights, woke up an hour or so prior to the alarm to use the restroom, etc. It's very difficult.

I read many women using vaginal temps, and they too experienced the same issue - your basal temp is affected by the environment, wake time, etc. If you wake up early and get up and go back to sleep, your temp can be off.

Here are the guidelines I used, though not always effective, in temping:

Temp at the same time every morning (5 AM)
If wake up time is anytime 1 hour prior to 5 AM, take temp and use it.
If sleep is broken 3 hours prior to wake time and temp can't be taken, discard temp.
If sick, discard temp.
If sleep is extended 30 min past wake time, discard temp.

It makes it really not fun, which is why I stopped a few times over the past couple of years.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
January 16th, 2014, 03:12 PM
sandel07's Avatar Veteran
Name: Sandy

Cycle Day:?

What are you trying now? just waiting to see what happens

What are you trying next cycle (If you don't get a BFP this cycle): Since I am breastfeeding I have no idea where I am at or if I am even ovulating....
Miracle baby Ella arrived Mar 22, 2013
6 losses at 4 to 7 weeks (feb 05, July 10, Oct 10, April 11, Oct 11 Feb 2012)

No explanation for losses

January 16th, 2014, 03:19 PM
Welcome to the group Sandy!

January 16th, 2014, 04:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Ok this morning I must of been looking at the wrong month or something. I'm on CD10. Apparently I'm quite clueless. My sex drive is on high gear so we'll either BD every day or every other. That all depends on my DH, if I have my way it's everyday.

I am suppose to be ovulating in the middle of the week..BLAH! My oldest turns 8 on Wednesday the 22nd, so not sure if that will interfere with BDing?

Sandy welcome to the group.

Renee
January 16th, 2014, 05:57 PM
Good luck and lots of baby dust Renee! Hopefully this will be our month. All this checking cm, cp, temping, etc is exhausting mentally!

January 16th, 2014, 08:16 PM
Shelz@_@
pam our husbands must be related. same thing happen to be last night. I had signs again so I felt the need to get some time in again and he was pissy and we got in a fight Im mean I was throwing my *** around all day he told me it was a go then had the balls to say u want to settle for a licking lol to take the endge off Im mean really um u cant get pregant that way and now same thing this morning.. I better not Of Od yet gonna be pissed that I missed it.. so I feel ya..he is sleeping now so looks like no bd tonight..

Last edited by Shelz@_@; January 16th, 2014 at 08:19 PM.
January 16th, 2014, 08:38 PM
Shelia, maybe you need to deprive DH until it's time. That way he'll be more willing. Sheesh.

Renee, maybe you need to spice it up a bit. Send him naughty texts all day ect. Try waking up 30 minutes early and have an am session and see if you can make it every day.

Last edited by Believingforonemore; January 16th, 2014 at 08:40 PM.
January 17th, 2014, 03:55 AM
Well... I see I'm not alone! We are both tired and I understand that. Like I've said, we own a auto paint and body shop and we work 6 days a week from sun up to sun down. Even friends tell us we need to get out. Then Sundays we are home all day. usually if I throw on a mini skirt and some heels he's game. but I've been too tired for that. I told him how I felt and it led to bd'ing yesterday morning. He hates when I'm upset. Men are not easy to deal with! lol

i chart at FF and at countdowntopregnancy.com. On the countdown site... it said that our BD pattern with when I O'd is very high for getting pregnant. So hopefully all went well. i dont want to be 50 with an infant! lol
Shelz@_@ likes this.

January 17th, 2014, 04:40 PM
Shelz@_@
put it this way last night we got to bd and because he felt better. please tell me you all feel this but you all know when your man does his thing and girls Im telling you for the first time I think my husband faked it. how I know this is always and I mean always something comes out point blank period end of matter last night I climed off nothing I mean nothing not a drop not a drip bone dry nothing.so I sat and asked if he got to do his thing he said yes I call bull**** he say dont worry you got my seed. um Im thinking not so I layed there a bit and then got up to clean up and again nothing notta dry as a bone not even when I walked around so Im pretty pissed for when a woman fakes to me its different cause we need there sperm to get pregnant when a man fakes he is not giving us the chance to have that baby. I cant shake it and Im still livid over it because I just know. and I just dont even know if I ever want to have sex again.

Last edited by Shelz@_@; January 17th, 2014 at 05:37 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search