January Roll Call!!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree110Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2014, 05:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Sheila I would of been pissed. Seriously he would of been better off saying he couldn't finish. Hopefully he makes it up to you. HUGS!

Pamela I have analyzed my BDing pattern on FF. It gives me hope in the TWW and then It's such a let down when AF shows. Here's hoping that you caught that egg and the TWW flies by!

I have no energy to get up and go out to dinner. It beats having to cook for the boys when DH is having dinner with his mom.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Renee
January 17th, 2014, 05:35 PM
Shelz@_@
renee it would of been so much easier if he said that. the boys are spending the night out and there uncles house every friday is fend night so I dont cook.husband has to work tonight and Im glad to be alone I just want some wine and snacks..
I hate FF sometimes it gives you such hope then it fails everytime Im temped to just stop again I wish my body would just work again.

good luck everyone sorry for my rants I have just been under so much stress these days...
January 17th, 2014, 06:34 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Renee, cook some frozen pizza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ligit2quit View Post
put it this way last night we got to bd and because he felt better. please tell me you all feel this but you all know when your man does his thing and girls Im telling you for the first time I think my husband faked it. how I know this is always and I mean always something comes out point blank period end of matter last night I climed off nothing I mean nothing not a drop not a drip bone dry nothing.so I sat and asked if he got to do his thing he said yes I call bull**** he say dont worry you got my seed. um Im thinking not so I layed there a bit and then got up to clean up and again nothing notta dry as a bone not even when I walked around so Im pretty pissed for when a woman fakes to me its different cause we need there sperm to get pregnant when a man fakes he is not giving us the chance to have that baby. I cant shake it and Im still livid over it because I just know. and I just dont even know if I ever want to have sex again.
Girl, I would be equally as pissed. I'm not sure when I would have sex with my dh again if he did that to me. Just tell me you can't finish but don't lie! Maybe he was embarrassed that he couldn't. Like I might poison him (just a little to make him sick) that pissed about it!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

January 17th, 2014, 08:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I had Chinese food delivered and got the boys fed. Now I am just laying in bed waiting for DH to get home so he can take care of my needs..LOL. Although I may end up falling asleep if he doesn't get home soon.

Sheila you deserve a day of pampering. You should set a day that all about you. I know when DH was having issues with his meds and not being able to finish. I would get mad at him internally. I can only imagine how pissed off I would be if DH did that. I'm not sure what I would do, but Rae did have the right idea.

I so want coffee right now. Do I dare take the chance of getting wired? Yes, yes I will.!! I find the smell of coffee so comforting.

Any special plans for the weekend?
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Renee
January 18th, 2014, 01:13 AM
Shelz@_@
well he must of felt like crap today we faught all day.. then he took me out to dinner thew me in the shower told me I better drink some wine so that I dont feel the pain now and loosen me up. it was cute we had a nice dinner didnt talk like parents or talk about marrage it was a real date. and when all is done we had sex like teenagers wild carefree ans some stuff that was a little scary lol but would do again..plus side of the story MAJOR TMI. I had tons of ewcm and hubby said I was really open even more than I was yesterday he was shocked buy the amount of stuff I had.. good things can happen right.
January 18th, 2014, 07:48 AM
Renee, I hope your dh made it home and serviced you! Shelia I'm glad dh made it up to you. Men are such jerks sometimes.
Shelz@_@ and ctymom like this.

January 18th, 2014, 09:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sheila I'm happy that he made it up to you. I love love Love make up sex!

Rae DH has been a champ about it. He came home and was good to go and again this morning. He's definitely working towards getting a Gold Star!

I am suppose to be doing something today and for the life of me, I can't figure it out. Seriously I can't remember crap.
Shelz@_@ and ctymom like this.

Renee
January 18th, 2014, 10:03 AM
Shelz@_@
rae yes they can be love your chart
renee so glad you were able to get some time in.. wow double tap huh good for you
yes make up sex is the best.
January 18th, 2014, 10:48 AM
Oh Shelia, it looks like you may have ovulated! Huurahhyyyy!!!

My chart does look good, but it looked good last month too. Looks like I'm just going to spot the entire 2ww. I'm kinda at a whatever point on this ttc.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

January 18th, 2014, 02:39 PM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Renee...Glad things worked itself out with DH. Don't understand men and their minds. lol

Sheila.... do you think you ovulated? I see a temp rise!

Rae.. your chart this cycle looks different than your others... like your temp is gonna stay up. Hope so!

I've been trying not to analyze every little thing that my body does. lol But I swear I feel very sharp twinges in my nipples, my lower back keeps giving me sharp pains here and there like jabs. and I feel a bit nauseous. I couldn't eat much for lunch.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

January 18th, 2014, 05:08 PM
Shelz@_@
Yes Rae and Pam I do think I have ovulated but I think it was this morning I had some wine last night and the room was really hot due to the heater keep coming on and the only way I feel that way is because of the tons of ewcm I had last night.husband said it was more than usal. so if temp rise tomorrow I think Im good.

and it looks like you have your cross hair pam woohoo..

Rae your chart is staying high

loving the cinnamin and honey think its working lol.. I hope good for the libito and boost testorone..
January 18th, 2014, 07:54 PM
Posgo001's Avatar Veteran
I am a few days behind, so I had a few pages to catch up on....

Sandy--Welcome to the group!

Sheila--I am so sorry that you had to go through all of that...but, I'm glad you're husband has since made it up to you! And hopefully at the right time

Rae--I'm loving your temps! FX'd that this is your month!!!

Pamela--love the crosshairs!!! Here's to catching that egg!

Renee--I think we had the same Friday night....minus the sex, I couldn't stay awake!

On a side note....I have about 4 days and 12 hours until our next U/S to see if I've grown anything besides a gestational sac--but who is counting?!? Please don't get me wrong, I am so happy to be in this position, but this is harder than the TWW...patience is a virtue that I am definitely lacking! All I can do is take it one day at a time....and pray, pray, pray!!!
Shelz@_@ likes this.
1/30/14 at 7 weeks 2 days

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.

January 19th, 2014, 01:04 AM
Shelz@_@
PaulaI really hope that you get see more during you ultra sound Im truly excited for you..

Jenn where are you at in your cycle

Vickie where are you at as well havent heard a peep from you.
January 19th, 2014, 07:03 AM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Paula...thoughts and prayers sent your way that all is good! I know I will be nervous until at least 22 weeks. Can't wait to hear of your progress

I woke up at 4:30 this morning...dont know why. lol Messed up my temping dangit. But I used that temp anyway but it has an open circle. Temp is still up but it's too early to tell anything. Waiting to see a temp demp next for implantation..that would be nice =)
Shelz@_@ likes this.

January 19th, 2014, 09:36 AM
Jennhowru's Avatar Doin Good. And You?
Sheila, just waiting on AF here. Temp started falling a couple days ago. Took a test yesterday and swear I can see a super squinter, but my temps tell me it was just an evap.

Paula, I'll be keeping you in my thoughts. Can't wait for your update of good news.
Shelz@_@ likes this.
January 19th, 2014, 10:30 AM
Shelz@_@
Jenn I really hope it's not an evap
Mine took a dive again so maybe of was last night I removed my Saturday temp .
Anywho I'm ready to throw it away this is driving me bat **** crazy
January 19th, 2014, 10:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Well I typed out a response and it got erased.

Jen FX'd there is still hope for this cycle.

Sheila have you ovulated yet? How's the C&H diet going?

Paula sending tons of prayers for your upcoming U/S.

Pamela your chart looks fine even with the open circle.

Rae when are you planning on testing? Tons of Baby Dust!

I have in last night and tested with a CB Advance OPK and I got a solid smiley and again this morning. I've had more EWCM this cycle than all my past cycles combined. DH has been a champ and he gets a Gold Star! I should get CH's by Tuesday. Last cycle I ovulated on CD15 or 16, so much earlier this month.

Today is the big game between Seattle and San Fransico. Go Hawks!!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Renee
January 19th, 2014, 10:54 AM
Jennhowru's Avatar Doin Good. And You?
Aaaaarghhhh!, Sheila. I'm frustrated for you!
Shelz@_@ likes this.
January 19th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Shelz@_@
renee I have lost 2 pounds so far so I really think there is something to it.
and I wish I could say I ovulated but we will see tomorrow I was so excited to see a temp rise then I was like oh snap I had some wine and stayed up late so.grrr it better rise tomorrow lol I had tons of ewcm as well and it wasnt from being ecxited..

enjoy your game family is coming over..not fun
January 19th, 2014, 12:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sheila FX'd you'll get those CH's. Congrats r acts on the 2 pound loss. Once I'm done with this TTC rollercoaster I'll focus my energy on weight loss.

Jen post a pic of the test. Did you see color on the test? My test are always stark white so I'm not stuck trying to second guess my test results.

My family is lagging getting ready. Must go kick their butts to get them in gear! Have a fabulous Sunday.

Renee

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search