January Roll Call!!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree110Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 20th, 2014, 07:55 PM
Jennhowru's Avatar Doin Good. And You?
Paula, so happy for the good news!

Sheila, what kind of fish do you have? I've got guppies, black mollies, and platys. All of them give live birth in the tank. Unfortunately my last female mollie passed away a few months ago, and I ended up with only male guppies. I just got the platys a few weeks ago and I think one of the females is pregnant.

I'm sorry you're frustrated with TTC, I'm right there with you. After 3 years its hard to get excited about it anymore, but every month there's always that glimmer of want and hope that won't go away, and I don't think it ever will. Then every month when AF shows I constantly question my desire to have another baby. Why isn't 2 enough? DH and I had even decided a couple years ago that we were done, yet we cease to use any kind of BC and DH constantly makes references to getting me pregnant again. Sometimes I wish I could just turn it off and move on. Why does this have to be so hard?!
January 20th, 2014, 08:40 PM
Shelz@_@
my guppies just had babies. i have swordtails. glass catfish and tetra and cory catfish.

but I agree with u we were done years ago and them bam I wanted 1 more why i dont think 3 is enough is beyond me maybe its because we only have 1 together my oldest are from previous marriage. we have been trying for 4 years now..and my husband does the same..1 day its im done. the next lets try..life is hard
January 21st, 2014, 03:11 AM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
um ok... didn't see that coming... after this mornings temp, FF alerted me it was changing my O day. It went from CD11 to CD13. Next month... I will be getting OPKs. Thankfully we continued to BD so still in the running. So rather than being dpo 6, I'm dpo 4. I felt cd11 was a little early and 13 makes more sense but now i'm confused.

January 21st, 2014, 05:08 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good News Paula! Keeping our FXd for you and your bean!

Sheila, I'm so sad for your struggles. It's easy for the rest of us to say one day at a time and keep smiling, etc. I hope you find peace.

Wife to Big Bull 41
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
January 21st, 2014, 06:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Paula what a great update! You will continue to be in my prayers.

Sheila I'm so frustrated for you. I hope that whatever you and DH decide you are at peace. Great news on the the new baby fishes.

Rae I can't stand the spotting. Hoping it's nothing more than just spotting and you get a BFP.

Pamela what is going on with your chart? On either CD15 or 16 you have a blue dot towards the base line and another open circle day today. How long is your LP?

Today I finally got my CH's so I'm now 3DPO. Now I can sit back ad relax in my TWW. Although my drive is still high, which of course I won't complain about.

Renee
January 21st, 2014, 07:39 AM
Renee.... Those disconnected dots are ones that I discarded b/c of circumstances like sleepless night, mouth breathing and/or taken 1-2 hours earlier than normal. So not really good temps. The open circles are b/c of taking my temp at 4:30am range rather than 5:30am. I'm starting to wake up at 4:30 now. It keeps getting earlier and earlier. LOL

As far as LP.... I'm not really sure to be honest. Never kept check of it until now in my life. Last cycle it was 29 days. Ovulation on 14 and Luteal Phase was 13.

Hoping my BD times are good. Looks like it is. I thought it was weird the other day where I had alot of cm. Which was weird if I had O'd on cd11. So cd13 seems legit. So we'll see I guess.

And yay on the CH's!! I'm at CD4 so we are TWW'ing it together!

Last edited by ctymom; January 21st, 2014 at 07:42 AM.
January 21st, 2014, 09:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It is what it is Pamela. Temping can be very useful, but so frustrating at times. We can do the TWW once again. I ovulated a few days earlier than I did last cycle. Once again this cycle has been going by pretty quickly. Yay!

I'm sitting hear listening to Allegiant and it's the first time I've tried a book on audible. I have learned that I actually have to read a book for me to have any attention span. I need to see and read the words.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Renee
January 21st, 2014, 03:36 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Renee, I'm so **** frustrated with the spotting. Really I could scream... SCREAM.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

January 21st, 2014, 05:18 PM
Shelz@_@
I love watching new life even if it is fish lol..
wishing u all the best.. Ive said alot of prayers.
January 22nd, 2014, 06:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Rae I would be screaming until my throat was raw every moth if I had to deal with spotting. Praying that something good happens for you this cycle.

Sheila your temps are on the rise. Have you been BDing?
Any type of baby is a wonderful thing. How many baby fish are there? Do you have to separate them from the other fish?

Today is Benjamin's 8th Birthday. The time has gone by way too fast. Now I pray even harder to get pregnant within the next few months.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Renee
January 22nd, 2014, 06:49 AM
Omg....migraine from hell today....sigh Last night my body was so stiff feeling. I cant think straight with this pain. 5dpo today...temp still above coverline.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

January 22nd, 2014, 06:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
The migraine could be because your temped dropped? Usually I get a bad headache when my temps drop. Are you going to stay home from work and rest up? Hope you start feeling better.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Renee
January 22nd, 2014, 07:00 AM
I wish I could stay home LOL... but we own the business and things must go on. So in about an hour, I will be out in the cold body shop sanding paint off a 1970 Caddy. Fun times. I just took pain meds, which i hate doing but the pain was too much so I'm starting to feel alittle better.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

January 22nd, 2014, 07:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Doesn't the warning say not to operate heavy machinery while taking? LOL!

Hope the pills works and your day gets better.
Shelz@_@ and ctymom like this.

Renee
January 22nd, 2014, 09:24 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Pam - you need Relpax. That's what have been using for over a decade now for my migraines. Be well - migraines suck.

Beware of baby fishes for those of you with mama fishes. I had three breeding females. Just 3. And now I have over 100 fish in my tank!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 41
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
January 22nd, 2014, 11:21 AM
I miss having baby fish in my tank. I could sit and watch them for hours. Unfortunately with all the other fish in there, not many survived. Now if I could just get rid of the awful green algae that grows on the glass, it takes a chisel and a blow torch sometimes! How big are your tanks Sheila and Leia? I've got a 55 gallon that we've had for over 10 years.
Shelz@_@ likes this.
January 22nd, 2014, 05:36 PM
Shelz@_@
Renee we only got to bd thursday n friday.. will have to see if I will get CH tomorrow if the girls hurt and temp stays up were good just hope we made it . O is either sunday or monday but friday fun should have covered it in time praying for a mircle Happy birthday to ur little guy

jEN we have a 55 gallon tanks and we only saw 6 babies Im shure the rest were eaten.

. sorry pam must be migraine wednesday.. I got 1 as well

Last edited by Shelz@_@; January 23rd, 2014 at 12:46 AM.
January 23rd, 2014, 06:10 AM
dpo6 today... felt very sharp twinges in my BB's but nothing to write home about. Yesterday my cervix was high, really soft and closed. Almost seem like the opening was tilted up... what was weird and the first time was I couldn't find it at all this morning. I know the cp isn't really a solid thing for pregnancy but it's never gone so far I couldn't find it.

January 23rd, 2014, 10:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sheila I am chart stalking you. FX'd you get CH's soon. Did your migraine go away?

Pamela I don't even bother checking my cervix since it changes so much throughout the day. Once again I've got Zero symptoms. I try and ignore the twinges or I will make them out to be more than they are. How's the migraine today?

Jen your temp went up once again.!! Are you going to test?? I have all my digits crossed for you.

Leia when is your next U/S scheduled?

Rae are you still riding your bike? I need to brush off the dust and ride again.

I am kicking it in bed and I just ate a piece of cake and drinking coffee with heavy whipping cream unwhipped. It's bad on the butt and thighs but oh so yummy! I'm ready for a nap now, but I'm suppose to be working in my children's classrooms. Must get up and get ready..Boo!

Renee
January 23rd, 2014, 11:33 AM
Ugh!...I'm so done with this temping thing right now. I'm more confused than ever.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search