February Roll Call

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree71Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2014, 12:38 PM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello Ladies - charts are looking good. Sheila, so glad you finally Od and your cycle isn't one "those" cycles.

Rae- I'm just not looking.
Renee, so glad you charged your batteries and are ready to step back into the good fight.
Pam, it's never easy when you are juggling so much. We went through it too. We had to put aside alot of our dreams and plans and focus on TTC and after years of no success, gave up on TTC to follow our dreams. Thats when we got pg. ironic.

Almost there for us. Had a very hard week. Off of bedrest, for now. Kidney function is fine, but pregnancy intestines left me with thrombotic hemorrhoids that I had to have removed yesterday. My behind hurts so badly I want to cut off my only good feature. My own fault really, I didn't take care of things when I should have.

OK ladies, Lets get busy and see some BFPs!!!!!!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
February 14th, 2014, 03:03 PM
Shelz@_@
just saying hi

Last edited by Shelz@_@; February 14th, 2014 at 04:41 PM.
February 14th, 2014, 05:43 PM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
FX'd Sheila!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

February 14th, 2014, 06:46 PM
Shelz@_@
thank you holding out for the weekend to make shure im offically late..
good luck 2 you looks like u got your ch
February 14th, 2014, 06:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Leia that's great news. As for the hemmroids, I feel your pain. I had the worse case while pregnant with Thomas. I could sit, lay down, walk, or sleep. It was the worse pain ever! I kept trying to call my OB but it kept going to fax. Turns out I was dialing the wrong area code. Hope you're feeling better now.

Sheila I have HIGH HOPES this is it for you!

Rae is it warming up there yet? Hopefully you're able to bike or very soon.

I did an OPK today and I got a flashy smiley. Timing should go perfect for ovulation.
Shelz@_@ and katydae88 like this.

[/URL]Renee
February 14th, 2014, 07:52 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Sheila any spotting???

Renee good deal on the flashy face

Leia, I'm so glad you are doing better and your kidney function is normal. I am relieved. Sorry about the hemorrhoids. That is awful. I hope you feel better soon.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

February 14th, 2014, 11:58 PM
Shelz@_@
renee I hope this is it and have fun bd yah for smiley faces
Rae.. guess what no spotting at all.
this is what is going on so far and I will probably jinx it ans soon as I post this but hey tis life.
I have been having lots of headaches, I want to sleep all day I had some cramping at 8 dpo and they went away tonight Im having more cramps but there only on the left side closer to my ovary. I feel like I have been run over by a truck and Im all congested,
that being said I made it past my 10 dpo with no spotting. my temps are still high and they usally are low and today should of been af.. will see what tomorrow and sunday has to offer hubby wants me to wait until monday if I dont start over the weekend
katydae88 likes this.

Last edited by Shelz@_@; February 15th, 2014 at 01:43 AM.
February 15th, 2014, 03:36 AM
Leia.... yes, you are almost there! Can't wait to see your little one! Did you find out if a boy or girl? I can't remember or maybe I missed it? Or did you not find out? Good to hear you are off bedrest but still take it easy! And ouch.. hemorrhoids suck! I always get them with pregnancy and especially after labor. Tucks pads are always needed. LOL

Renee... yay for flashy smiley!! Now those swimmers gotta catch that egg! FX'd for you! Wouldn't it be awesome if we all get BFP's so we can go through it together? =)

Sheila...your temps are looking good! They are staying up. FX'd the witch doesn't show! You missed a couple of temps so cant see if you had an implantation dip...but the temps staying up is a good sign =)

afm....waiting to see if I have an implantation dip. Not really having a symptoms yet..that wont start until implantation and I'm not letting myself obsess over symptoms. lol Not feeling so hot this morning though and DH wants to go muddin' today. I'm just so tired but I can't keep saying no. I just want to stay home and crochet lately.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

February 15th, 2014, 06:49 AM
Renee, Yahoo for Flashy Smiley! Marathon it baby!

Wife to Big Bull 40

February 15th, 2014, 06:55 AM
Pray, then pray some more
Sheila, I can hardly stand the anticipation!!!!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

February 15th, 2014, 09:25 AM
Shelz@_@
lol girl its killing me as well I have never ever made it this far. unless for some reason Im off a day or 2 the least I would be today is 11 dpo. but its looks like 13 dpo and so Im gonna stick with that lol dying to see what tomorrow is wish it was night already
katydae88 likes this.
February 15th, 2014, 09:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
YES! just looked at my OPK's from this morning and I got a blaring positive on IC and solid smiley on CB. We've been on a BDing marathon since the beginning of this cycle. Now if only I finally get pregnant, then my cheri22 reading will be right. I I know it's only suppose to be for entertainment purposes.

Sheila will you test this weekend? I've got everything crossed for you.

Pamela keep yourself busy during the TWW. Did your DH get back into your good graces yet? Looks like you had good BDing timing this month.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
February 15th, 2014, 09:45 AM
yeah... we're good now. I swear he pms's sometimes. lol And yeah... looks like we did good this month. Hopefully good enough! I'm feeling yucky today. Lots of pressure and feeling almost nauseous off and on. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get an implantation dip...wouldn't that be nice! haha FX'd for you! Wishing for alot of bfp this month!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

February 15th, 2014, 02:51 PM
Shelz@_@
renee Im not testing until monday want to make shure im late. but excited all the same
so glad u got your bases covered
and PaM I hope you feel better soon
February 15th, 2014, 03:05 PM
Sheila, don't give in! Hold out on the testing! You can do it!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40

February 15th, 2014, 11:57 PM
Shelz@_@
Im not giving in.. hubby wont let me he take my jeep to work so I dont sneek a test when he leaves.. lol but its ok however it turns out.
February 16th, 2014, 12:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sheila I can hardly wait to hear your test results. AF STAY AWAY VIBES being sent your way!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
February 16th, 2014, 02:33 AM
Sheila...when are you testing? You're 13dpo right now right? You've had one heck of a cycle and wait.... you need that bfp! lol Sending tons of baby dust your way!!

afm.... my temp dipped below the line today at 6dpo... too early for AF... FX'd for a big temp rise tomorrow and hope it stays! I woke up to BB's hurting on the sides. And I'm dying with my allergies. Pollen count is high here in florida and I cant take meds for it b/c of my heart issues. So here I am miserable with my running nose. And huggy wants to go trail riding today. Got out of it yesterday....but dont think I will today.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

February 16th, 2014, 02:48 AM
Shelz@_@
Thank you renee
Pam Im 14 dpo today its only 1 30 am but no sign of af anywhere Im gonna have to test tomorrow if my temps stay high I wish hubby didnt take my jeep.. lol
I hope you feel better we all have been sick these day some nasty cold bug going around. I really dont have any symtems yet other than no spotting no period and the urg the punch someone in the face lol
February 16th, 2014, 03:01 AM
I can't wait for you to test! =) I'm really hoping the best for you! Where are you from? It's 6am here in Florida. And you're a fellow Jeep owner...what kind of jeep do you have? I have a 2013 Jeep Sport 4 door. We are going to custom paint it very soon in Call of Duty Ghosts theme.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search