February Roll Call

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree71Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 16th, 2014, 04:32 AM
Shelz@_@
I'm hoping for the best as well I live in Alaska
I think ours is a sport as well 4 door not Shure of the year
We're getting ready to add more lights and a snorkel to it
Plus a small lift. Your gonna have post a pic once you get your new paint job sound manly yet sexy lol
February 16th, 2014, 05:00 AM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you go trail riding up there? DH wants to put a snorkle kit on mine and I want a 4.5 inch lift (he wants 6 inch lol). He also wants to put LED lights. We both play xbox COD Ghosts and we also have 2 Teryx4 buggies that are painted in COD Ghosts and has police lights. I'll post a photo when we're done with the Jeep for sure.

February 16th, 2014, 10:09 AM
Shelz@_@
well temp is up ladies omg Im so nervious. to test and afraid I have never seen my chart like this..
we go trail riding as well. we have 5 4 wheeleres so were always doing something. we have a playstaion but I cant really play games anymore since I have this condition called MDDS. its basicly perment motion sickesss I got after riding a ferry for a week and it never went away I have had since 2007. I take alot of dremine but only take it when we going riding or a long car ride.. i cant wait to bump up the jeep
February 16th, 2014, 10:32 AM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sheila, I really really hope this is it for you! You said it was your month! I've tried looking at charts but since I don't temp, I have no idea what I'm looking at so I'll take your word for it, lol!

I'm really pretty sure I'm out this month...ugh :/
Shelz@_@ likes this.
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

February 16th, 2014, 10:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Sheila I've been chart stalking you and noticed the temp rise..YAY! It's been so long that I can't remember your pattern when you chart.

Sherry I always feel like I'm out each month. Hopefully in your case your not.

Today's OPK was negative, so now I wait in my temp rise. I think that was the shortest surge I've had. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing? All I can do is wait and see what happens.! Less than a month away and we are off on vacation. We are leaving the children home with my mom. I look forward to a week away from my mom responsibilities.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
February 16th, 2014, 02:46 PM
Shelz@_@
renee I decided to look at old chart and notice a patteren. I had high temps up to 10 dpo. and then at 11 dpo they would drop.. these temps are higher than the other ones.. so .. but hey guess what my fish had babies today lol
im buying a test. today as soon as hubby wakes up
berrygirll likes this.
February 16th, 2014, 03:08 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Shelia, it gets more exciting every day. You testing tomorrow???

Girl go wake that man up!!! Go to the store while he naps you can take it when he wakes up....

February 16th, 2014, 04:06 PM
Shelz@_@
sorry girls I took a test it was a BFN.. and started to spott so upset I thought for shure I WAS pregant
February 16th, 2014, 04:15 PM
sigh Sorry Sheila! Your temps looked so good!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

February 16th, 2014, 04:19 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Oh Shelia, I'm heartbroken. I know you are too. Why does this have to continue to be so hard on us? {{{hugs}}}
Shelz@_@ likes this.

February 16th, 2014, 04:40 PM
Shelz@_@
my temps looked awsome I just dont understand it..
Im gonna take a step back as well Im just gutted Im gonna have that glass of wine now
forgive me if I dont post for awhile I have to just breathe for a bit..
February 16th, 2014, 05:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sheila I am so sorry. Your chart looks amazing and I was so darn sure this was it for you! Take some time to regroup but you can't fully disappear.

HUGS!!!!!!!

[/URL]Renee
February 16th, 2014, 07:26 PM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
*Hugs* hon, I'm sorry take whatever time u need, it sucks no doubt.
I had to go in the bathroom & cry twice today, af will be here soon. I need to find a job so I can get out of here...these 4 walls are closing in! Plus i need something else to occupy my thoughts. Can't stand it anymore.
So we try for little turkeys now...that's ok too
Shelz@_@ likes this.
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

Last edited by berrygirll; February 16th, 2014 at 07:30 PM.
February 16th, 2014, 08:51 PM
Shelz@_@
let me ask u guys this shouldnt I have had a temp dip ? for spotting/ I looked at all my charts and always at a dip at 11 dpo when I spotted never ever a rise.. I need to do some more reseach
February 16th, 2014, 11:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My temps have gone both ways before AF has arrived, so I'm not much help at all..Sorry. I've also never experienced any spotting before AF arrives.

I pray AF stays away and the next time you test you get a BFP.

[/URL]Renee
February 17th, 2014, 04:43 AM
I've had my temp go way up and then the next day crash when AF came but my temps were low in general. Your temps are high and seemed to be climbing. Last month I spotted the night before and I never spot. My AF always starts in the morning right after I wake up. Guess we have to wait until your next temp. Would be great if AF stays away and you get a bfp.

AFM... my temp went back to the coverline... hopefully it starts raising back up.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

February 17th, 2014, 08:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Pamela are you still taking your temp orally? That might be why your temps look like a jagged mountain? Are you getting headaches the days your temp is low?

I'm still waiting on ovulation confirmation. My OPK's for yesterday and today are negative, so I've had my LH surge. I should get my CH's tomorrow.!! DH stayed home today so maybe one more BDing session?

Happy Monday!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
February 17th, 2014, 10:14 AM
My temps have always been all over the place. Yeah... still taking them orally. This morning my DH had a bad headache and decided to cuddle me and let me know he had a headache at 4:30am. LOL But in general... my temps have always been crazy. lol

Yay on O!! Get to have fun with a TWW now. I'm not liking the TWW..I'm trying so hard not to obsess over symptoms. lol FX'd for you!!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

February 17th, 2014, 10:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I hate when I get woken up for minor ailments. Yes if you're that sick, then I don't mind. I also don't mind early morning shag sessions.

Ignore the symptoms as best you can. They will only drive you NUTS!

[/URL]Renee
February 17th, 2014, 12:52 PM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sheila, it ain't over until the fat lady sings. You had spotting and your temps are still up. There are few things that could be going on:

1. AF is starting and you're running a fever.
2. You implanted in the past 24 hours. You have IB. HCG will not hit your kidneys for another 24 to 48 hours so you are going to get BFNs for another 2 days.
3. Your hormones are slow to rise and slow to fall and you have breakthrough bleeding because of a dip in estrogen, which won't affect your temp.
4. Your BBT is broken and you need to replace it with alcohol.
5. Your cycle is being ruled by the environment, long nights and cold temps and your chart has made me so insane that it knows that it doesn't have a chance at showing the real truth of what's going on, so it's making a vain attempt at showing something, but it's getting the symbols mixed up and therefore can't be trusted. Furthermore, it knows that at this point I'm so insane at the length of your cycles that I'm preparing to snowshoe across Canada to your house to start force feeding you herbal remedies so that you can conceive.

I vote #5.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search