February Roll Call

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree71Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 17th, 2014, 02:17 PM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Headache and moody today. And my lower back is killing me. OK...I'm not symptom obsessing...I'm just saying... that is all. LOL So far... no usual one pre-AF pimple yet. But not obsessing...just saying. haha

btw... can you guys stop by my Etsy store and let me know what you think and throw some feedback my way. I'm trying to list new items every day so I can get up to 100 items. As long as I can keep out of my funk that is. Crochet Baby Photography props & card design by LadygugBoutique

Thanks!

oh and I second Leia's post above ^^

February 17th, 2014, 03:13 PM
Shelz@_@
well looks like she showed not full force but enough.
Leila ya not shure what happened but I tell you this I will not be temping next cycle
it was to long and to stressful.
Im gonna take a break from the site for a bit. love to you all
and good luck everyone
February 17th, 2014, 03:27 PM
I'm sorry Sheila =( It really is stressful and I'm only on my 3rd cycle. I can't imagine doing this for much longer. It's like having your heart yanked every month your AF shows up. A monthly let down. *hugs* Stop by and say hey if you can to let us know how you are doing!
Shelz@_@ likes this.

February 17th, 2014, 06:01 PM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry Sheila. I don't blame you for taking a break. Don't be a stranger.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
February 18th, 2014, 01:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Sheila AF Blows! Take some time for yourself. I had to take a step back to regroup before doing it all over again. Hope your kitchen remodel goes well and doesn't take too long to complete.

I am still up at 12am unable to get to get to sleep. Tomorrow morning is going to be rough getting the boys off to school.
Shelz@_@ likes this.

[/URL]Renee
February 18th, 2014, 04:34 AM
I went to bed super early last night... 8:30 I think... I didnt feel good at all. I was sore feeling all over, my neck and back hurt and I just couldnt take it anymore. Then was woke up at 1am when DH came to bed and then 3am. Took my temp at 6am. Barely got the 3 hours uninterrupted sleep. I took my temp at 1 and 3 out of curiosity. The 3am and 6am were about the same so I logged it with my open circle.

Doesnt it tick you off when your temp gets all messed up? I'm like ****... gotta wait until tomorrow morning now! lol

Feeling really awful this morning now. I cant freagin breath. It's not gonna be a good day. OH and to top it off.. I brought DH to the store to get coffee... we get home and guess what he forgot?? My coffeeeeeee. ugh

February 18th, 2014, 05:53 AM
Pray, then pray some more
Being sick does suck Pamela. Even worse than that is forgetting your coffee. Heads would have rolled and he would have had to have turned around and went to get it.

I hope you feel better soon.

February 18th, 2014, 07:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Pamela that is what Starbucks is for. Seriously, it sucks not having your coffee. I'm sorry to hear your coming down with something. Hopefully just a cold and not the flu.
On a Happy note, I love the stuff you have to offer at Etsy. If I ever get pregnant, I'll be sure to order a few things.

Rae when are you going to start testing? FX'd you get a BFP this cycle.

I got my CH's this morning, but I was thinking I was only 2 DPO but it has 3 DPO. No Big Deal. I'll just see how long my LP is.

Yesterday DH stayed home from work and went in to his Cardiologist. Saturday he got really dizzy and came close to passing out. He also got really nausea accompanied with dry heaving. After he has one of these episodes he tends to lose all energy for a few days. His Dr finally diagnosed the problem with SVT. His heart has an extra path to it. His heart rate speeds up and his blood pressure goes down. For now he takes a higher dose of his Beta Blocker and wait 3 months to see if that helps. If not he goes in for a special procedure. Now I'm all stressed out over it. Blah!

[/URL]Renee
February 18th, 2014, 07:23 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow Renee, that is so scary! Not what you need in your life. I hope it's a manageable condition!

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
February 18th, 2014, 09:11 AM
Renee.... I was going to say I went through the same thing your DH went through....almost passing out then dry heaving. I had an episode like that years ago and the ER passed it off as an anxiety attack. I finally found a cardiologist that took women seriously and so she told me my body was trying to reset my heart that time. I have SVT, PVC and mitral valve thickening with regurgitation. I take Metoprolol for years now. My heartrate was doing 160bpm while I was sleeping! It sucks. I go through episodes of extreme exhaustion. Hope he feels better!

And thanks regarding my etsy store. I appreciate it! I'm getting ready to make more beanies to list. Just been trying to get everything in order and catch up on other orders. lol

Thankfully I'm not getting sick... it's just bad allergies and b/c of my heart issues, I can't take allergy medicine b/c it will shoot my heart rate up. So that sucks. I have to suffer through it b/c it's the lesser of two evils.

February 18th, 2014, 12:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Pamela wow I'm sorry you have to experience all that. Do you have a pacemaker? He got one last April. It took tons of tests and a few months to get a DX for him. Medications issues that didn't help the whole TTC cause. He is now just taking Metropopol that has gone from 25mg to 12.5 and now back up to 25mg.

As of right now I'm laying in bed trying to convince myself to get up and see a movie while the kids are at school.

[/URL]Renee
February 18th, 2014, 12:22 PM
They said I dont need a pacemaker as of yet. If it gets any worse, then I should opt for surgery down the road a good ways. Overall I'm doing ok but sometimes I get really out of breath and have to take breaths in between sentences. It gets annoying. Sometimes feels like my heart is beating out of my chest. I've been on 50mg of Meterprolol (i dont know how to spell it lol) a night for years now. I notice a difference if I'm not on it after a month or so. So it definately helps. My doc is forcing me in to see him for a check up ( Hate doctors) and holding my meds hostage. lol

I can't get over how drained I feel today. And I'm constantly thirsty and a weird taste in my mouth. Not liking this. I'm trying to finish up some baby shower gifts.

February 18th, 2014, 03:52 PM
Renee, tested today as it's my birthday. BFN. I thought just maybe. Here is another birthday and I'm not pregnant. *sigh*

That business with DH sounds pretty scary. I hope you all get it under control quickly. Heart probably scare the crap out of me.

February 18th, 2014, 06:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Rae Happy Birthday!! I always have such a hard time remembering birthdays. I forgot to say Happy Birthday to him until around 1. Hope you have a very special day celebrating it. It may just be too early to get a BFP.

I did ask DH if what he has could be deadly and he said only if it went untreated. With all his issues, his heart is quite strong, which is a good thing.

[/URL]Renee
February 18th, 2014, 07:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Happy Birthday Rae!! Sorry about the BFN

My Ovulation Chart
February 18th, 2014, 07:37 PM
Thanks Katy and Renee. I am starting to hate birthdays.

February 18th, 2014, 07:39 PM
Jennhowru's Avatar Doin Good. And You?
Happy Birthday, Rae!!
February 19th, 2014, 01:02 AM
Shelz@_@
Happy birthday Rae
February 19th, 2014, 04:50 AM
Happy Birthday Rae!!

ugh....my sleeping is horrible the past couple of days. I'm dragging butt bad! I'm trying so hard to not symptom watch b/c it drives me crazy. lol I can't eat that much and smells are getting to me. But I'm seeing that as a fluke. We had garlic knots yesterday and the garlic smell was all I could focus on and had to close the box. It wasnt making me sick...was just too much. No preAF pimple yet. AF is supposed to come between saturday and monday. I'm 9dpo today. I hate this every month. TTC is really hard. All these years being so afraid to get pregnant and here i am TRYING to get pregnant and it's hard. What was all that worry for??

Oh so funny.. I had a very vivid dream the other night. My sister was throwing a party at a hotel and I ran in Paul McCartney and he was super drunk. He sat next to me and we started talking then I invited him to the party. While there, he was dancing and having a blast with his drunk self. haha it was funny as heck.

February 19th, 2014, 07:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Rae hope your day was special for your birthday.

Pamela how's the cold? Hopefully it's not too bad. I had a dream the other night that just kept going on and on. The only part I really remember was the Mama and 2 baby Llama's. I was encouraging my boys to pet them and the mama just loses it. I try and distract her while the boys run away and the mama llama is going crazy. I woke myself from the dream. At the time it felt so real but now it just makes me LOL.

Happy Wednesday!!

[/URL]Renee

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search