February Roll Call

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree71Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 19th, 2014, 08:37 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ladies, we need some serious cheer in this place! You all need to get well and get pregnant!

Pam, I hope your cold leaves, now!
Rae, I hope your special day (I won't say the word) was lovely
Renee, I'm still not going to look at that chart - but I hope it proves to be the best one ever
Sheila, I hope you are resting and finding good things to do this week. Stay Warm!
Jenn, sorry AF showed up, what are your plans for the next cycle?
Katy, how are you feeling?
Shelz@_@ likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
February 19th, 2014, 09:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Waiting in my son to get done with his OT and Speech appointment debating on going to Costco and shopping. I'm also really hungry but can't decide on what sounds good. I'm ready to eat lunch and breakfast is still be served everywhere.

Leia when is your baby shower? What did you decide to do about your MIL when you have your baby? Have you had any U/S lately? Next month I'll be in my 12 cycle of TTC and you'll be meeting your baby. So very Happy for you!

[/URL]Renee
February 19th, 2014, 11:56 AM
I've been putting off the shower. I'm afraid to jinx stuff. Finally DH got po'd at me and set it up with a friend of mine for a few weeks from now. I haven't had an U/S in like 3 months. Insurance wont cover them unless medically necessary.

12 cycles. I know the feeling. I got pg with this one on cycle 19, and that was when I started tracking. Who knows how many we went before I started tracking. It sucks.

Wife to Big Bull 40

February 19th, 2014, 12:12 PM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Renee and Leia... I'm good thanks. It was just allergies thankfully. So it's better today. Still sleep like hell last night though and feel wiped again today. blah

Renee....LOL @ your dream. Too funny!

And yeah Leia...what about the MIL? Figure out what you're doing?

February 19th, 2014, 12:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Leia the baby will probably be here before you have your shower. Are you having another c-election? I had my date a couple months in advanced with my 2nd.

Pamela glad to hear it was just allergies. The past few nights I've been staying up until 11/12 and waking up around 5:30. Thankfully I'm able to get up or the boys would be late to school.

[/URL]Renee
February 19th, 2014, 02:09 PM
I need to stay up until 11/12 but I can't. I'm falling asleep by 7:30-8pm! Then I start waking up all night. But I'm so tired by night I can't make myself stay up. And I've been achy...my back hurts, my head hurts, and so on. I need a good nights sleep. lol

February 19th, 2014, 03:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Leia, I am feeling okay...still spotting some (driving me crazy!) just wish it would go away! I can't wait to go Friday and have my blood work done. I am sure it will show that my levels are back to normal

I have been subbing at the school that I interned at for the past couple of days (and again tomorrow) so DH and I haven't been able to BD yet He was too tired Sunday night and I had to go to bed early Mon and Tues night and probably tonight, too! I know that unless we bd there won't be a baby, lol but it is so hard to work it in. Luckily so far I haven't shown any signs that I am about to O so that makes me feel a little bit better!

My Ovulation Chart
February 19th, 2014, 03:36 PM
UGH MIL. I don't know what to do with that insane woman. We've really been keeping her out of the loop. First of all, we told her the due date was April 10, 2 weeks after what it's supposed to be.
Second of all, we told her to BUD OUT of the shower. She actually called my friend and asked her what she was doing about it and when my friend didn't call her back immediately, MIL called her two daughters and planned a shower for me for March 30th. My friend called me and DH called MIL and when she told him about the shower he said "Well cancel it, it's been taken care of". He was so pissed off her.

I told him I don't want her at the hospital at all but he said there is no way that is going to fly. He said we might get a way with 24 hours, maybe 48 but we really don't know how this is going to play out. Depending how the baby comes (surprise vs planned) we will tell all family members that we want time as a family to bond with the baby and to please not come to the hospital for 2 days.

I don't have a csec planned. OB says I can have a vbac and that's what we are shooting for. I'm having lots of BH at this point and it seems like baby boy has dropped a bit so we might be heading for earlier than March 31st due date. That being said, with last weeks pre-eclempsia scare, this weeks contractions, dizziness and everything else happening, who knows what the doc will say. I have an appt on Fri. I'll update you if there is anything different to report.

Wife to Big Bull 40

February 19th, 2014, 04:00 PM
wow Leia... with everything going on, the LAST thing you need are MIL issues! She would drive me insane. Good idea to just tell everyone that you want time to bond as a family and plan a time when visitors can come. Let staff know when you are there that you want no visitors. And if you MIL has a problem with just taking your baby.... let staff know that too. But these days they dont let a baby go without checking tags. They wouldn't allow your MIL to just take your baby. Anyway... good luck with all that!

February 20th, 2014, 07:15 AM
weeelllll.... I turned into the dollar store parking lot and hubby went inside and came out with 2 good HPT's and 4 of the dollar ones LOL Hopefully I wont be heartbroken later. I'm 10dpo today. Oh and my DH is a goof... the cashier says wow you really want to make sure. And of course he replies... naw, I just have alot of baby mamma's. hahaha
lelila likes this.

February 20th, 2014, 07:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Pamela does it mean you'll be testing early then? Tons of Baby Dust!

Leia the nurses at the hospital are very good at advocating for their patients. They are fiercely protective and will do whatever you want. Just make sure you write out your Birth Plan so it's all in writing.
I do hope all goes well and you get your V-Bac. I'm sure all we'll be the way you want it. In the last few weeks try and relax as much as you can.

Katy hoping the spotting stops and you can start the process of TTC all over again.

Rae what is going on with your cycle?

Since I'm only a few DOO so nothing is going on with me. I do plan to blow through my stash of HPT's. I'll start testing at 8DPO and continue until AF shows.

[/URL]Renee
February 20th, 2014, 08:36 AM
MIL won't take the baby out of the hospital, but she will just take the baby out of my arms and walk around the hospital showing him off. She is like that. She'll hold him for hours and hours. She did it with DS. So if I can prevent her from being there at all I will, but I know that will cause a HUGE argument so I am resigned that she will be there for at least a few hours on one day. But DH knows now what she is capable of and he is prepared to make sure she sits in the room and only holds him for a short period of time.

I don't know how long I will go. I feel sick alot - like nauseous, dizzy and really tired. I have tons of pain and pressure in my cervix now and some nights I don't sleep at all from the movement and pressure and discomfort. I don't mind though - I'm so happy to have made it this far. I want to hold out as long as possible, but at the same time I want to meet my little boy.

I've been pregnant almost non stop for almost two years now, counting my losses and I'm ready to finally have a baby. Getting anxious.

Wife to Big Bull 40

February 20th, 2014, 08:54 AM
yeah.... probably will test as soon as I have a 4 hour hold or close to it. I cant hold too long b/c I'll get an infection and dont want that!

Leia... it's your baby... lay the ground rules. I had a MIL that was pushy for years but I had to finally lay the law. She either went with my rules or didnt see the kids. Her choice. I wish you the absolute best! Thoughts and prayers go out to you!

February 20th, 2014, 10:59 AM
Bfn so far. Im 10dpo but if I implanted at 6dpo wouldnt something show by now? The way my temps have been all over...I dont really know when I implanted. Today I had this horrible sharp pain on the left so maybe I did today. So ill just wait and see.

February 20th, 2014, 03:27 PM
Implantation can last a few days, and the HCG hormone doesn't get released until your body detects implantation. Implantation at DPO6 is pretty rare - it usually takes at least 7 days for the zygote to get to the uterus, and then it has to find a spot to implant- which may take up to another 7 days - which is why a typical LP is 14 days. Having said that, who is typical?

What's the length of your LP?

I have a really short LP (11 days) and I didn't implant this time until DPO 8 and 9. I tested negative on DPO 11. I tested positive DPO 12.

Wife to Big Bull 40

February 21st, 2014, 03:07 AM
My LP has been between 12-13 and my cycles 25-27 days. So AF would show anytime between saturday and monday morning. My temp went below the line this morning. Did the same last month before AF came. Dont know how much I can trust that temp b/c I was mouth breathing and was waking up all night. I think my temps this round in general cant be trusted b/c of my sleep pattern.

Like I mentioned, yesterday I had really bad metal taste and a bad sharp pain on the left side like something stabbed me with a needle. I'm feeling gassy and crampy this morning and have that metal taste again. I'm 11dpo today and cd23 So I dont know. Part of me is preparing that AF is coming.

February 21st, 2014, 09:51 AM
AF should start in the morning if it's on it's way. I'm feeling crampy and all the other unpleasant symptoms that comes with it. Only difference is... I havent got my usual one pimple that comes like clockwork a couple/few days before AF show and the constant metal taste in my mouth. I'm getting sharp twinges that make my BB's itchy. That just started last night and today. So I dont know. We shall see in the morning.

February 21st, 2014, 12:21 PM
wow... I'm literally falling asleep with my head bobbing and all at my desk. Thank heavens we own the company. lol I cant stay awake!! I had a dizzy spell earlier too. I want this day dooooone. ugh

February 21st, 2014, 05:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Pamela hopefully by now you are home and able to rest up. Will you be testing again this weekend? I have my digits crossed that AF stays away and you get your BFP! KUP

I am so frustrated with my children's school district. I am ready to pull them and put them in private school. Doing that though will only make their days a lot longer. Time to get my Warrior paint on and start taking more action.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

[/URL]Renee
February 22nd, 2014, 06:10 AM
I was going to test this morning, but I was half awake and forgot. LOL Realized that cd25 is actually tomorrow so I was a day off. Still no AF so far but we will see in the morning. i will be so crushed if she shows her ugly head. My temp went way up this morning to 98.01. But my temps have been crazy b/c of my sleep pattern this month. Either way..it's still a jump.

Dont get me started on school districts. If I told you the story of what my daughter has been through the last 4 years.. your mouth would be on the floor and ready to go punch someone. It's been a total nightmare. That's why God had me move to Florida b/c i would be in jail if i stayed up there. No lie or exaggeration. She has been abused both mentally and physically by not only little tyrants and nothing was ever done about it, but by the adults too!! A punk told her he was going to get a gun, bring it to school and shoot her to death and nothing was done. This was heard by her dad. Said he was going to get a knife and stab her to death. Nothing was done about it. That's just 1% of what she's been through. I could go on and on.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search