February Roll Call

Forum: Trying to Conceive Older Members

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree71Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Older Members LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2014, 10:39 AM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I tested and got another bfn. Ok, so I tested with the 3rd urine of the morning after drinking 2 cups of coffee, and about a 2 hour hold. So I'm not putting myself out yet. Also, I could have just implanted on 11dpo and I'm 12dpo today. Stay positive until the ugly witch shows herself.

What's weird is...my skin is completely clear. I ALWAYS get one pimple a couple/few days before AF shows. I mean ALWAYS. Even while I was on the Mirena IUD I would still get them around AF time would be every month even though I wasnt having AF. So this is super weird. Please no AF and just be a late bfp.....I could really use something good.

February 22nd, 2014, 11:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Pamela I couldn't imagine my child being bullied like that. I would use every cent of my children's college fund to sue the school district. It's one thing having another student bully, but the school district turning a blind eye is unacceptable. I am so sorry your daughter had such a horrible experience.

As for getting anything negative, it's not over until AF shows. I pray that this is your month. FX that your temp rises again tomorrow and your next test is a BFP.

I will start testing on Monday although Tuesday would probably be better.

Renee
February 23rd, 2014, 04:44 AM
We have gone to the police, the superintendent, the ER (teacher pushed her head into a concrete wall...and yes, nothing was done. They logged it as an accident, which it was not, and no one would listen to us. It was enough that the nurse sent home a paper telling us what to look for in a concusion.) We gone to numerous lawyers, child advocates...I could go on. It's horrible. I want to go up there for a PPT so bad so they cant hang up on me for standing up for my daughter.) So, we have gone to and have tried everything. Even pulled her out of school until they fix the situation and they threatened her Dad with sending DCF to take our daughter away. It's disgusting. I told them they were lucky I wasnt up there. God bless my little girl though. She is overcoming all that horrible stuff and still keeps her head up and keeps moving forward despite those *insert alot of very bad words* people.

Anyway.. on a lighter note. AF still didnt show up yet. I think tomorrow morning will make the first true day of missing AF. My cycles are 25-27 days. I went to a baby shower last night. I planned on a cute dress and was so happy. Went to put it on and my BB's wouldn't fit! I couldn't zip the dress up past them! My wedding ring is tight. My pants are feeling snug. The bloating could be AF going to show up tomorrow, but not my BB's blowing up. My bra is tight. If AF shows up tomorrow morning, then that means I just gained weight and I dont see how.

At the baby shower... our good friends Mom came walking up to me (I didnt know my DH told her we were trying for a baby) and she put her hand on my belly and prayed. Then said this is my year. I'm going to be blessed. She then said, maybe even with twin. I said oh heavens... blessed with a baby would be great...no need to pulled out twins here. haha Shew as very sure. All the 4 yo little girls were all hanging out with me alot of the evening. It was cute. LOL And they loved the outfits I crocheted for them and so did everyone else so i was happy with that.

Sorry so long! wow..if you made it this far... God bless you and thanks! haha I wish you the best this week Renee!! FX'd for you!!

February 23rd, 2014, 06:32 PM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow Pamela - what a positive experience at the shower. I hope it means good things.

Today I finally announced on FB that we are expecting. I felt it was necessary since my shower invites went out this past week to several people who didn't know and I'm sure I'm going to start getting inquiries and comments.
katydae88 likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
February 23rd, 2014, 07:33 PM
Posgo001's Avatar Veteran
Hi ladies! Sorry, I've been MIA but I needed to take a minute and breathe! It has been very frustrating being in the waiting zone of TTC. I have no idea what my body is doing. I've tested almost everyday for HPT and OPK. My HPTs are finally BFNs (yay!)...but my CB OPK's keep giving me the big fat empty circle. However, the funny thing is that my temping shows crosshairs and that I'm 8 dpo....go figure!!! Hopefully AF will show up sometime this week and my cycle will get back to normal. Just very frustrating!!! Enough about me!

Pam, I have high hopes for you this cycle...lots of babydust your way !!!
Renee, the same goes for you, too!!!
Sheila, if you're lurking...I'm still praying for you and hope your "breather" leads to a BFP
Rae, Happy Belated Birthday...I hope you get a belated BFP
Katy, my TR sister...here's hoping that our cycles get it together real soon !
Jenn, sorry AF showed up...
Shelz@_@ likes this.
1/30/14 at 7 weeks 2 days

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.

February 23rd, 2014, 07:47 PM
Posgo001's Avatar Veteran
Leia, I don't even know where to start with your MIL!!! You poor girl! I hope you can somehow pull it off with a little quiet family time. It is such a sticky situation when it comes to the ole' MIL. My prayers are with you, my friend. I pray that you have a safe delivery and that your MIL has the wherewithal to step back and give you and your family some time.
I'm really looking forward to your "delivery" post
1/30/14 at 7 weeks 2 days

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.

February 24th, 2014, 02:55 AM
hi Paula... great to see you! =) I hope your cycle settles back in this week for you.

afm.... temp back up to 98.07, woke up with bad headache, pressure down low and no AF. Like I've said... AF always starts when I get out of bed. I've never had it start during the day. Last cycle I actually had spotting the night before which was weird for me. But this time... nothing. AND... no bfp either. Took a FMU test and nothing. My hands are so swollen and bloaty.

February 24th, 2014, 07:45 AM
Paula, good to see you! Thanks for the boost. MIL is pretty much ignoring us now since we pissed her off with the shower arrangements. Suits us just fine. I hope your cycles are back to normal and you can start hiding the salami regularly and get that BFP.

Pam - *** is going on with your chart?

Wife to Big Bull 40

February 24th, 2014, 08:00 AM
I have dramatic temps in general but it should have fell for AF but AF hasnt showed. I've never had level temps. When I was in IOP, the nurses were always wondering what was up with my temps. But all that craziness is a pattern for me. LOL

February 24th, 2014, 09:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Paula hopefully that breather from TTC has helped. It's good to see you back.

Pamela sorry to hear you got another negative, but AF hadn't showed so you're still in it.
Your temps are just wacky. It's had to tell just how accurate they are, but that could also be because you recently came off your IUD? FX'd that the next time you test you see that second pink line.

Leia you really waited a long time to announce your pregnancy. Glad to know no one blew your surprise.

I woke up and forgot to test. It's still way too early, so it's most likely good that I wait at least 1 more day to start blowing through my test.

Renee
February 24th, 2014, 10:03 AM
The IUD came out Oct. My AF pretty much leveled out last month and was back to normal. My head is KILLING me bad and I feel like I ran a marathon. My muscles are killing me and I feel like I'm gonna throw up. I wish either AF would show already or give me my BFP so I'll know what's going on. I dont normally feel like this at AF. My BB's are definitely bigger and I'm bloated bad.

It's not helping that DH is working on his mud truck by the office today and using every LOUD air tool he can get ahold of!! sigh

Yeah... 9dpo is too early to test Hold strong for a couple more days! FX'd!!

February 24th, 2014, 11:58 AM
Pam, I get migraines bad and I remember having to do bodywork on my old 81 citation with a migraine years ago. I would sand, vomit, epoxy, vomit, sand, vomit, epoxy, vomit. Oh fun times.

Wife to Big Bull 40

February 24th, 2014, 02:50 PM
yeah they suck. I ended up throwing up once and then laid back down in the dark and it's finally gone but still have the overall tension headache. Which I'll take over that migraine any day!

February 24th, 2014, 03:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Migraines suck Pamela, but tension headache are pretty bad too. I get nausea when I get tension headaches. Hopefully you'll be off work soon, if you aren't already? Although you have to drive home, right? I feel for you.

Renee
February 24th, 2014, 05:58 PM
We didnt get home until after 7pm. I slept most of the day. The plus of owning the business. lol yeah, had to drive home but thankfully the headache was gone. Had to deal with indigestion inside. ugh

February 24th, 2014, 07:05 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Renee your chart looks different I'll be stalking you...

February 25th, 2014, 03:05 AM
Still no AF this morning. I didnt test. Dont want to see another bfn. I've never missed AF other than when I was pregnant. Wish something would happen. I dont do well with the unknown. Drives me nuts! Still no pre-AF pimple. I'm still really bloated. My hands hurt and rings really tight. Last night I kept feeling pulls on the left.

My temps are jagged but that's typical. But it's trending upward rather than downward. I was mouth breathing again and the room is cold...thanks DH for the ceiling fan on high and cold room. LOL So my temps I dont think are 100% reliable. But at least they are still above the coverline.

Anyway...another day of wait and see.

Last edited by ctymom; February 25th, 2014 at 03:08 AM.
February 25th, 2014, 10:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Pamela is there a chance maybe you didn't ovulate? With the inconsistent sleep pattern, mouth breathing and room temps? Still praying you get a blaring positive when you test again.

I personally hate having a thermometer in my mouth. It's so much easier taking it vaginally. My temps tend to stay pretty consistent. I could take my temp next cycle orally to see if there is a huge difference? I have a brand new one that hasn't been used.

I tested this evening and not a hint of a second line. I wish just once I got a tease of something but nope. I also used 2 different kinds and not even an indent.

On a good note, met with the school today an the meeting went well. If I wanted to pick my children up everyday, the school district would pay me to do it. They are still exploring other transportation options. I seriously do not want to pick them up every day after school. Especially a day when I have one kid home from school and I have to put him in the car to pick up his brother.

Renee
February 26th, 2014, 05:42 AM
Pray, then pray some more
Poo Renee, but it's still early. I've seen it happen like that. Day one for me...

February 26th, 2014, 07:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm not too down about the negative HPT's just yet. This morning test was a BFN.

Pamela it looks like AF showed her ugly face, sorry.

Rae looks like AF is here for you as well. Are you excited about trying a medicated cycle? Are you starting on CD3 or 5? Praying the medication works and you ovulate on your right side. P

Renee

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search